Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. undead.exe

undead.exe Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Try doing that with an iPad: you'd kill your hands doing it =.="

That's part of why I usually play shooter games while it's resting on a stand -- my aim's steadier like that, and I can easily use multiple fingers from one hand if I'm not busy trying to hold and steady the device at the same time.

2. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    Jedi, you said you had some videos to upload, right? Did you ever figure out how to get them onto Youtube?

Also, who here can record matches in one way or another while they're playing? While I'm interested in doing a sync run with Parcheesy because he first suggested it, I wouldn't mind doing some with anyone else who's eager as well :D

You could probably apply it to N.O.V.A. 3 too...just that...I'd sorta get slaughtered cos I'm a noob at proper first-person shooters... >.>

3. JediKnight

JediKnight Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    I can record, but its impossible logging in from the photo library...

4. ThePowerofLava

ThePowerofLava Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    I'm willing to record, but will have to wait until I get this computer built....

Then I can cap in the relative privacy of my bedroom, and not in the family room.

5. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Well it's been a long time.... Last i played the Snake boss had just arrived...

What have I missed?

6. ThePowerofLava

Aug 11, 2012
    I don't know when serpent was added, but I'm guessing a lot.

They added two multiplayer gamemodes, another armor, a wall-bouncing disc shooter, a homing dart shooter, and Freyr made a move to crack down on hackers.

7. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    So nova huh? Tips from a relative OK non-noob:

Jetpackers and rockets are SO annoying right? Take someone else's advice, play team instagib, just team up on enemies and you cantake them down rather easily, also use quick scoping, it helps A LOT!!!!

cause people can't unfairly beat you because of weapons its realloy just skill which causes some problems. So play CTP because use the pistol, SPRINT TO THE POINT and capture it relatively easily.

Note: I made this mistake and I REALLY regret this, don't buy the FLAMTHROWER!!! It is more powerful than the lightning gun at short range but overall not as good, I thought I liked it more but that was because I didn't have attachments, my mistake. You will level up quickly from 35 to 41 so lightning gun will be there soon. IT IS WORTH BUYING BEFORE THE JETPACK!!! Its the best weapon (my opinion) in the game and yeah, pretty much all I have. :D

8. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    What is your level and k/d?

9. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    Im level 56 with a k/d of 0.9

GOD DANG THIS!!! There's no warning when you tap something in the store, freaking got a BAZOOKA!!!!!!!! SO MAD, I WAS SO CLOSE TO THE JETPACK!!!!

10. ThePowerofLava

Aug 11, 2012
    Yeah, I've had a problem with confirmations too. Namely accidentally friending people and no way to unfriendly them.

11. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Yeah same here...

12. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Really I'm still 51...
    Yeah I bought some useless items too
    You know what...I'm going to grind the tournament will not come

13. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    I PASSED ENJOO!!! :D JK, I don't really care, you could still woop my butt. :eek:

I have bazooka(ERRRG at least Its REALLY GOOD and it IS the best...) and lightning gun and mines.

FEAR ME!!! Just kidding

14. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Rpg is a lot weaker without jet pack though. I was waiting for something that won't happen for a LONG time or never.:(

15. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    Yeah, I emailed them... but no response...sdafijdsgjsf

How does the tournament work?

16. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Play ,get points, get a rank, that rank will determine what you get...
    Like 1-100 gets a weapon etc...

17. Legendary_Slayer

Legendary_Slayer Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Hey guys,should I upgrade my windblade(level 2) my nova27(level 4) or save for thunder armor? I have strike armor right now.

18. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    If you're trying to kill bosses, the Thunder Armor and the M-27B1 are what I'd recommend looking at. Strike Armor is sufficient for getting through Siegfried if you know how to dodge attacks (and theoretically enough to get you through Double Rages and Serpent as well if you avoid getting hit), but the Thunder has considerably higher levels of power with its ability.

I'd suggest the next most useful weapon is the Nova-27, because you can actually use that on bosses given that it has ranged attacks. The Windblade primarily shines in PvP, but you can also use it to hack through enemies in PvE. However, the Nova-27 is also a monstrous All-range PvP weapon due to its firerate glitch.

19. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    It's STILL glitched? -_-

After so many months I've been away and this gun still has the fire rate glitch... what have Freyr games been up to?!

20. undead.exe

Jun 20, 2012
    #9640 undead.exe, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
    It's now my belief that they intend to leave that mechanism in there, because they've been able to address the "triple slash" glitch which was attached to the Cutter and Passer prior to the Windblade being introduced.

In contrast, the NOVA-27 is actually just the tip of the iceberg...ALL of the laser rifles possess the same PvP firerate glitch. There's no set pattern either between how much faster each of the glitched laser rifles become, which seems to indicate that all of the guns were actually programmed with two different firing rates.

It's not necessarily the NOVA-27 you need to worry about anymore...the glitched LIT07 is every bit as powerful, if not more than the NOVA-27. I've checked the relative amounts of damage they do in PvP relative to each other (found here), and their effective dps appears to be very similar -- just that the LIT07 does more damage per shot, whereas the NOVA-27 fires more shots in the same period of time (glitched firerates of 0.16 for the NOVA-27 and 0.18 for the LIT07).