Universal Star Wars - Heroes Path (by Disney)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Jun 17, 2015.

1. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Again Disney have been a nice surprise, the film looks great (from what we've seen so far). The new graphic novels (comics !) have been excellent.

I reckon in a few months we'll get more and more Star Wars games due to more hype of the film when it comes out in Dec

2. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    #62 curtisrshideler, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
    Yeah, if you want to buy everything in the app it cost $24 ON TOP of the $4 you already spent. Ridiculous. AND there are some levels that require you to use consumables in order to get the three stars. That's cheap of them and costly for us. Disney failed at the monetization on this one. This should have been a premium app with NO IAP or an app where you buy the episode levels but NO consumables. Give us a set amount of hints/powers per level and stop ripping people off through the veil of the Star Wars name.

Also, I'm tired of them hopping everywhere. I guess I like the Hitman Go method of sliding more. For a puzzle app, I still may prefer the Pit Droids port. And definitely prefer the Rebels game. That monetization wasn't the best, but they sort of fixed that.