Universal Steredenn (by Pixelnest Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, May 11, 2017.

1. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

#101 sebgo, May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
    I reached 1,180,000 today but as I was fighting the sixth boss, the game crashed on me. (ಥ_ಥ)

This is an amazing game. My favorite so far this year. I play it while I wait for my lunch to be served, while @��, and as I wait for anything.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And even though I have a compatible MFi controller, I rather play this using my thumbs. The level of precission is just astounding, I can sacrifice some visibility on my screen (iPhone 6) as long as I can play this game with such precission. Of course I also play it using my controller but, well... I don't take my controller anywhere and really... This is great touch controls for a shmup.

Dev, please don't forget about iOS9 support. ����

Ps: Steredenn's icon reminds me of the screen shown after clearing missions in U.N Squadron (my favorite shmup in history).

2. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Any updates to this? Still only made it to the 2nd to last boss. Hyperblaster best weapon in game.

3. Jean pierre

Jean pierre Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2017
    What is the final board decision about IOS 9 compatibility ?

4. Mince0

Mince0 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    #104 Mince0, Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    The game runs perfectly fine on my iOS 9 iPad Air 2, I then requested a refund and will buy it again when it supports iOS 9. I don't feel comfortable paying know something could go wrong

5. Mince0

Mince0 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I used to think this was because iOS 9 has jailbreaks but when its so easy to edit the IPA without a jailbreak it can't be for that reason

6. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    How is this going? If the other parts of the update are going to take more time, could you please release the iPad mfi fix now? Thank you

7. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

I agree (even though I don't own an iPad [yet]). Also, the iOS9 compatibility addition might widen this jewel's audience. I haven't played "Daily Run" mode more than twice, I think... Perhaps because there's no actual motive to do so since leaderboards are not included yet... Still, I'd rather play it on a supported iOS.

・‿・

8. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    +1 please.

9. Jean pierre

Mar 24, 2017
    How do you install on ios 9? When I click on "buy" I have a pop up,menu telling me that it requires IOS 10.

10. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

#110 sebgo, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
    I force-installed it (IPA Installer [jailbreak]). I downloaded it from the AppStore using iTunes on my PC, transferred the file to my device and then installed it with "IPA Installer".

If your device isn't jailbroken [and/or you're not willing to jailbreak it], I think you can also [or might be able to] extract/unzip files from the IPA which is downloaded through iTunes, and then edit some .plist files in order to make it work, though I haven't given this method a try to verify it's an actual fact.

Attached Files:

11. Jean pierre

Mar 24, 2017
    Thank you 1000 times ! I didn't remember that it was possible to buy an app directly from itunes on the PC!!
    So I bought the game via itunes and then used iFunbox to transfer the IPA file to my ipad and eventually force installed it with this magic IPA installer.
    The game is running perfectly on my ipad pro (IOS 9.3 jailbroken)
    You made my day!!

12. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Playing this on the big screen is amazing.

Attached Files:

13. ac166

ac166 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2014
    Is there Apple TV support coming for this?

14. Kainamor

Kainamor Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2015
    I was really hoping the mfi support for this game would be fixed. If dev i still checking this forum is there any word on that?

15. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Not sure, if the dev is active on this forum I'm sure he'll answer that question..

16. Valryon

Valryon Member

May 12, 2017
    Pixelnest Studio dev
    Hello folks,

Be sure we're still working on the game. :)

The patch is currently being uploaded on the App Store! So it's definitely very close, we hope it will be available this week if all the reviews goes well.

Cheers.

Damien

17. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Fantastic news!

18. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Yay! I'm glad you can enjoy it now. ###

Really looking for official iOS9 support ###

Still, even if it's not included yet, that's not a problem BECAUSE I CAN PLAY IT BWAHAHAHAHAHH AND I LOVE IT BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Your game is awesome. Say hi to all those nerds who worked on making this game.

★★★★★

19. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Update is live!

Ok. No iOS9 official support yet, but still a great update.

Attached Files:

20. Awesomepants

Awesomepants Member

Feb 21, 2017
    Question

Is binary star going to be on iOS?