iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    #20061 fffan7777, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
    People might panic and throw out SRK so it might not be such a good idea.

Simple rule of thumb for characters with fast move speed, if you can move forward, walk forward. If you can move backwards, dash backwards.

To me, they are one and the same. If you like more mind games, go with Ken. His Tatsu doesn't knock people down and after it's done hitting (it they block, it's unsafe) them, it's a rock, paper scissor game, where you can SRK, grab, or do nothing and see what they do.

2. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Dion you're such a joker!!! You inputting Zangief's ultra weren't you XD
    I was laughing so much when I saw that!!!! Hahahaha no one ever has the skill to do that in a game!!!! Great games so far dude, the Honda match was funny too, I'm gonna upload that one XD

3. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Once you read this we can continue the matches!! :)

4. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    You're the joker. You didn't pull out your Bison for me to murder again.

tbh, the times when I comboed in Honda's Super or Bison's Super, those were pure mashes, but it worked out anyway!

5. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    I think Fei does better against your Guile???
    I'll bring out Bison now!!

6. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Those things aren't that great, but if the guy's going to give it to you, you may as well take it if you can get it to work.

Airplane Mode. The game only counts it as a disconnect if you quit the app, but if the internet connection is severed, it just hands.

The space between Guile's 1st and 2nd crouching sweeps can be beaten by just about anything fast enough (including Ultras!) They really effed up Guile's ground game between that and reducing the horizontal hitbox of his crouching Fierce uppercut. :p

Definitely Ryu. Better normals, safer (and more powerful) Hurricane kick, better fireballs, and better Super/Ultra. Imo the only character better than he is is Sagat.

7. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    C'mon what's goin on with the lag, I couldn't do an easy combo when you were dizzy!!!!
    Do you have to go now?

8. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Yeah, that's enough games for now. I saved the replay of the last set. You took me to the full 5 sets. I'll upload it, since there was some pretty good stuff. Like, you actually hit me with jumping p (2 hit), ultra. That was pretty sweet.

I do like how well-trained your bison is. You're so fearful of me on wakeup, I an do virtually anything, neutral j, crossover, empty jumps and grab. It's so much fun!

9. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Someone's getting cocky!!
    Watch next time we play punk!!
    Lol ill send your Guile back to army showers nice & tender!!

10. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    With Cammy, you can use Cannon Spike > FADC > Cannon Spike, or Cannon Spike > FADC-backwards > Ultra. Same tools as Ryu, in that regard.

I like Ryu's Super + Ultra, they can be used as an anti-air move when ppl are jumping at you. His Ultra, like you said, also connects from the uppercut > FADC. I like Ken a bit less, since so much of his game is around his uppercut, which feels a bit dangerous to me. Also his moves feel like they're less damaging, and he doesn't have a nice overhead move like Ryu.

11. Vaceotyn

Vaceotyn Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Hey Xion. Currently playing with TenOnez, give me a few minutes.

12. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    let me entertain him and get him warmed up for you, Boss Viper.

13. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    I like to think that rushdown Guile throws people off a bit :p

Where is TenOnez these days? I haven't seen him on the forums, but he's out there playng you guy

14. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    I thought the two of you seemed busy!
    Hope you're doing well mate.

15. berserk_2nd

berserk_2nd Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Let's just say I over estimated my physical limitation, a signal to remind me that I'm no longer at my 20s. Good news is I get back a lot of my sleep in the hospital. Seems to be stable now.

Thanks man, nothing serious, just too tired and getting over heated, have to follow the schedule from now on. And I guess my nickname at my work place won't be 'machine gun' any more, hahaha.

16. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Pffff please, you're as bad as Leonel. Guile is the lamest character in SF I'm surprised they gave him any children in his story XD
    All Guile players think they're good =P (I'm doing to you what I do to my team mates, egging you on lol)

17. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Cool man, take it easy for a while and maybe do some light exercise to bring yourself back into shape again (if you feel crap).

18. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    I pride myself on playing a unique style of guile. Some matches I will need to turtle, but I enjoy rushing down Sagats and shotos. I've also found out that being aggressive against Bison is a pretty good strategy. I actually hate playing against other guiles and people that turtle in general.

19. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Really glad you are okay. Take care of yourself and get some rest. No street fighting for you until you are back on your feet :)

20. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Yeah man, slow games are like a cancer!!! Can't stand people who don't want to come forward, that's typical why I don't like Guile much.
    I think I might roll with Fei against your Army boy lol