iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Vaceotyn

Vaceotyn Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Good games, TenOnez! Finally got some Rog mirrors with you and they went just how I thought they would, showing me how it's done by destroying me! Would have liked to continue playing but I gotta get some food. Thanks for the games.

@Xion, give me a few more minutes to eat and I'll get back to you.

2. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    You play Fei differently to others. I expected more random chicken wings and more predictable jump in timings. I hate when people just block my sonic booms instead of jumping :p

3. TenOnez

TenOnez Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    #20083 TenOnez, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
    Just been busy lately with school, so when I get home, I usually just fire up my iPod Touch and jump in. I still come on the forums though, I just kinda lurk. :p

Good games btw Vaceotyn! One of the hardest fights I've had and I finally met your Rog in the ring. ;) Rare to see really good Rogs. There's like.. what.. 5 of us? It's kinda hard fighting against myself in a way. "He's not gonna loop the overhead punch... He just looped the overhead punch. Oh wtf. Yep.. he just headbutt that... That's an ultra.. Yeah.. That's it, match over."

Oh yeah, got hatemail before my set with Vaceotyn using my famous... Cody? Anyway, the guy has kanji letters for a name and sent me a message saying..

"Wow u have one of the weakest Cody I've seen. Train harder" *

* Oh yeah, I forgot to say, this weakest Cody won and he DC'd.. In Friendlies. And we played only one match. His Abel kept trying to jump and kick me to set up his crouching + P into ultra and I kept punching him out of the sky. Last round between us, he jumps.. I go back and back + P. KO. He DCs immediately. I must have played so bad.. That I did not deserve the win. I was fighting an Akuma right after that match, that also DC'd after I won with Cody, and he sent me that hatemail during our match.

I rock as the weakest Cody. :cool:

On another positive note, I got a message from someone out of the blue, some days ago, saying they learned a lot from watching my videos and that my Rog was awesome... I felt all fuzzy inside after reading that. Thank you "Lewsers Pull Plug"!

4. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    The weakest Cody? You? What a joke. By the way:

5. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    TenOnez!

We have some sick cody combos if you wanna test your execution! (check the spreadsheet in my sig and go to Cody tab)

6. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Vaceotyn is indeed beastly with Balrog!

7. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Xion, I was also really impressed by your Balrog yesterday.

8. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    #20088 mooken, Mar 15, 2012
    Some may even say that TenOnez ..

*puts on sunglasses*

EX-Rocks.

YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH *guitar riff*

9. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Balrog mirror me and you'll get the full show. I'm shit in Balrog vs Guile matches.

10. TheXion

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Dude I gotta go sleep now, got a hectic day tomorrow and it's already 1am!!
    See you soon mate!!

11. Vaceotyn

Vaceotyn Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2011
    I just got back!
    Alright, we shall play another day then.

12. TenOnez

TenOnez Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Thanks. I knew I wasn't going to do well against your Yun with my Yun. You stick with him a lot more than me and you definitely know his strengths and weaknesses. I'll remember the Genei Jin tip. I do tend to just do it after the shoulder no matter what and should wait.. But it's so tempting to do!

I'm trying out some stuff now. Thanks for that! And thanks Felix for telling me about it too!

Sidenote: I did not know the spreadsheet could be updated live and I started freaking out when stuff was just getting added. Stuff just started changing on the fly and I did not know what was going on for a moment until I read the top and saw psxsquall was adding stuff.

13. juls363

juls363 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Welp it looks like im sticking with ryu for now im watching slick mackys replays

14. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    feel free to add to our compendium/tome. look forward to seeing interesting links and juggles that we never knew were there, esp w your mains!

15. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011

yea..................

16. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    MrXaphier has a really good Ryu.

17. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Yeah i finally just gave it back to him after trying to get it to work for about 2 hours...the construction of the thing is great but the internals are dated as hell and set up to work only if i buy more adapters and stuff for it from that company and the stick is just a four way directional [+], plus he changed his mind and wanted fourty bucks for it...wouldve been a great deal five years ago!

18. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    I really like that overhead - jab - overhead he does..

19. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    #20099 fffan7777, Mar 15, 2012
    I believe my work is finally done by inputting the damage and stun for Cody. 1628 fully checked combos. Everything past the EX Zonk Knuckle setup is not my responsibility.

Now, time to separate the useful, semi-useful, showoff and everything else.

Oh, and I'm planning to make 3 trials with 10 challenges each for easy, medium, and hard combos and see if you guys can tackle them.

20. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Hey, you said you would do everything up to focus attacks...