iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Dammit found new set of Cody combos

2. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Afaik, in all versions of street fighter with akuma and raging demon, raging demon is a grab so you cannot hit them with it if they are in block stun or hit stun.

That's why jumping p, super/ultra doesn't connect.

3. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Good games Jibba. :).

4. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    A combo video on srk would do wonders... If psxsquall finishes his cody combo vid.....
    If Cyrus' match double forfeits I get a free round!

5. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Good games. I feel like you may have been distracted but I'll take 1/3 from your Cammy any day of the week. I really have no choice but to try to confuse you so you can't unleash those combos on me like you always do.

6. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    You did great Jibba. Gettin better. Would have continued but the lag disconnected it. Thanks for the matches :D

7. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Do you mind if I upload my win?

I'll be around for a few if anyone's looking for a few matches.

8. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    One thing that annoys me about most Makotos is that they don't do Fukiage - Fukiage after a Focus Attack. Yes, the first one will whiff, but the second one will for sure hit. Extra meter, anyone?

Although I do know that nash does this. I think. He did a really awesome Focus Attack - Tsurugi - Fukiage...

9. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    #23709 fffan7777, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
    Most of the replays up on BN are unimpressive. The replays that I had saved up on 1.02 were good. Too bad mostly everyone lost those replays after upgrading to 1.03. I wonder if I have them saved somewhere....

There's loads of replays I have recorded. I guess I'll upload them to youtube. Do remember it's from 1.02 and back in November.

As far as teleports, I never thought what factors whether it's close or far. I just know that it's a pain trying to teleport away from a green hand gief haha. :D

Edit: I even have one against Macky that ends in a nice timeover on rd3.

10. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    I don't mind. It was a fun fight. :)

11. berserk_2nd

berserk_2nd Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Shoobedush! Good games, haha.

12. Shoobedush

Shoobedush Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    GGs man, not a bad bison really! I think I'm matching up better now with ur sagat! Or ur playing easy on me :)

13. berserk_2nd

berserk_2nd Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    I've done my best dude, u improved a lot. Training with Duyster these days?

14. Shoobedush

Shoobedush Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    Is it just me or I always fight Beserk on rank! Lol, fighting people in the ta is like fighting a celebrity ..my hearts all pumping the whole match ! I'm such a dork

15. cyrus814

cyrus814 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    Burnt identy:

Please let me know when are you available for playing. I invited you for two days but you seem don't get the invitation. Just write down the time then we can continue the tourney .

My time available for playing is hong kong time 2300-0200

16. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Jibba, Good games bro! OMG, tonight has to be the craziest match ever! Add the lag to the mix, fun matches, it was anybodys game:) I hope you had fun as well. I was laughing out loud when my Ryu ultra beat you ex sonic boom, so random, lol:) Great Abel BTW. I just want to point out that, when you have a full meter, try to use it for super. Also, i noticed that you didn't use the HP-Super combo. Try to incorporate those and you will become a beast like your sim:)

17. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    You might have tried me in early evening. I havent been on my device lately then. Your time is 6pm to ? Central US time? Maybe we can do this in a couple hours? Let me know.

18. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Another Day of Spear Of Destiny Ass Clowns, Boy does that guy Batman sure know how to construct a team of such vibrant personalities :D

This cocky little girl(boy) almost got to me, good thing my Ma always told me to respect the ladies :p
    [​IMG]

Lol and if it isnt our favorite all time player, this guy is just full of happiness aint he :D
    [​IMG]

19. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Good timing, i just logged on but am almost out of bttery and not at my PC to charge. Will be available soon :)

20. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Good games. I definitely enjoyed them as well. That Guile/Ryu match was really fun. Wish I had seen the ultra coming. My Guile is very rusty but not as rusty as my Rog. With Abel, I just dropped moves, including my super combos. And you really kept me out of my game, especially with Bison. I couldn't get any kind of rhythm. The biggest thing that jumps to mind with your play was that you let my Sim teleport away too easily with Sagat. If you can predict my teleports away you can punish with tiger shots to keep me honest.