iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Hikarumage

Hikarumage Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Thanks but can't find his name mate, need some replays

2. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Just did a ten set with Drighur. 2 against Abel and 8 with Gief. we split even in total games but I am wiped out. He has an awesome Gief :eek:

I also played a 3700BP Japanese Gief called Haru Okamoto. Like fighting a defensive Cyrus. He beat the crap out of me. :confused: 0-4.

I hate Giefs. Too powerful :(

I must play with Cyrus and Inferno more. Must train harder...

3. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    He is in team Denjin Dojo. MrZangief. I jus call him Gief God. Inferno is also amazing with Gief. Too many Giefs :(

4. Ken|Ken

Ken|Ken Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    GGs hieu~

The connection was not the best but bearable but I only felt like playing three 5-round matches! Set 3 win was a total fluke for me :p

In terms of the matches... I didn't play all that well! I rushed my game and wasn't patient enough when I was cornered. (ie I wanted to get out right away... DAMN LAG!)

You were very agressive but you forward jumped too much and I read you pretty well.

Also try to turtle when you have a life lead. There is no need for you to get in, okay?

Let's lvl up!

5. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    #24605 DoctaMario, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
    Hehe I'm glad it was some semblance of a challenge for you. ;) Facing a really good Balrog is a complete switch, as I don't think I've ever played one who really understood the character. That one lower punch (I think it's an overhead) kept nailing me. Do you block that high or low?

Oy. I'm debating getting into the Guile tourney. I have another iDevice so I COULD cheat but that would feel so wrong. Oh what to do...?

Welcome to my life playing on the Japanese server. :p

To be honest, I didn't really want to play in the tournament, but I did because I got put in there somehow. If y'all think I deserve a third chance (which I don't feel like I do but I'll go with whatever y'all feel, and Nash and I went 1/1 today on the Japanese server) then I'll play if itll help the tourney move along smoothly. Someone just let me know what's happening, this threads moved along so fast I can barely keep up! xD

But I'm honored y'all think I deserve another chance haha!

Delta was the first to join AC. Temka is a buddy of mine and another cat whose spot we're holding for him. Juicetweets is good, and ebed hit me up. I think he posted here a few pages back. ChengTeck is good too, he was here in the first tourney,but I don't know who aznststus is. We should boot him if we haven't already. Unless he shows up here...

It probably won't be online. The way that game looks and plays, I'd be VERY surprised if they were able to pull off anything like SF4. I think part of the reason Capcom never updated SF4 with Retina graphics is because it would have made multiplayer more laggy.

So with that said I strongly doubt (and I'd be the first on board with another iOS fighting game with online multiplayer) that SC will have more than Bluetooth MP. :(

6. -Inferno-

-Inferno- Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    I think I'll add Sagat to my repertoire! I've never trained with him and don't know any matchups but still won 23 out of 25 friendly matches against different opponents :rolleyes:

7. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    TenOnez, I have a head start woo (but i'm only in 2nd place)!! I'm sure you'll easily catch up and pass us all (unless robin's partner shows up and doo doos on us...).

8. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    I played that guy twice, lost with Bison but thoroughly won with Blanka.
    He's not as good as Cyrus, a good Zangief/player should have a good response to any challenges!!
    Apparently on Japanese server there is no such thing as an aggressive Blanka, that's what Hazure3 says....just hinting ;-)

9. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Good games Huey. My kids were all over me by that 3rd match. The other 2 were definitely exciting though. Really enjoyed the Abel/Blanka matchup (despite round 1) even though I couldn't pull it out.

10. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    FeliX!!!!!!!!
    What Batman was doing to you there on your BN wall is called: Intimidation and can be classed as bullying.
    Don't ####ing listen to anything he's saying!! You go and do whatever the hell you want, you don't need to satisfy him in any way to play this game how you want!!!
    He thinks he's got this game by the balls and all the players too, he's just a sad little school boy sitting in his room with a couple of idevices and his sad/oppressed imagination.
    This is how we do things in the land of the free BOY!!!! :p
    Just remember to ignore his position in any Capcom tourneys, they're not real and don't mean ANYTHING. And if you want to insult him, go ahead, you've got two of the biggest volt teams behind ya!! ;-)

11. Hikarumage

Apr 4, 2012
    LMAO just smashed a 2800 BP sagat with my gief 5 games and he rage quit lol, piece of cake for me.

Having huge treble againest 1500 BP sagat, they are the true sagat who truly knows the skill of spam.they are Pretty damn good for the basic training :)

12. Hikarumage

Apr 4, 2012
    Found it thanks :)

13. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Good job guys, we are doing well in team rankings. If we keep this up, we can get a platinum trophy

14. Hikarumage

Apr 4, 2012
    Man gief is like a beast, I am new to gief and I am 3500 BP easy lol, check out my replay how I nail these scrubs :)

15. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    I know. Picks on everyone. He knows a little Cody too :D

16. mikkel1977

mikkel1977 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Deserted Temple
    #24616 mikkel1977, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
    Hi vVv insaniity, I just saw your message to me, saying I'm the best spammer u know, and you RQ on me in ranked, and you say when u RQ u dun lose BP but you only lose a game. Oh well, congrats, and sorry if my Akuma makes u feels like I'm a spammer. Guess you haven't played Wediaform and his defensive style of play yet. Just Quit at intro screen the next time you see me, no hard feelings, ok?

Btw there is no way I can beat squall or Wediaform or some other Sagats here, no matter how I spam fireballs and zone them out. TenOnez and Felix never gives me room to breathe. And I accept that.

Peace!

P.S> My Akuma is easily crushed by Cyrus Zangief, before I forgot him :) You may like to download some of their replays!

P.P.S> just saw a replay of you against hikarimage Gief. I guess jumping kicks, standing kicks does not equal to spamming for you? Got it?

17. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    ChengTeck is good..if im thinking right hes the one with the name {t} or something like that. He has the first Akuma ive ever came across that wrecked me with actual skill, it was great being caught so tight in the corner and couldnt find a gap to escape. His Vega was also the first good one ive came across, during the time i was training him as my secondary. Always two or more light stabs into roll is a hard combo, but his 1 frames were always clean at that time..

18. HEIF_37

HEIF_37 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    lol, just to clarify... again.... I am not getting a bye, this will decide whether ivwshane gets a bye or not... right?

19. HEIF_37

HEIF_37 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    What I did, was look on JApanese battle network, you can refine the replay search by character, so I chose E honda, I then downloaded a bunch of random guys, when I found one that looked like he knew what he was doing, I started searching his specific replays.

To be honest, I haven't seen very impressive ones..... most Hondas play more of the turtle game and make oponent go to them, kinda annoying...

20. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Better Hondas here. Eskapede, Supa Fuka, and JePa are awesome.