iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. DuysterTheBeast

DuysterTheBeast Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    you can attack him at the return frame of his stand kick with rekka. :D of course its hard to time it :p Getting him relax with low kick or tiger knees and counter. or use chars that have good lower attack moves, i had problem with cammy, and Tenonez Rog or Fei. also Cyrus and inferno gief. aoi's cody, felix cammy lol :D, kenken sim, heif bison etc... more :D

2. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    I've tried to switch mains, but Yun is just so cool...

Most recent ones I've tried to main: Balrog and Ken.
    I got to 3K with Ken from 2K, and I got up to almost 3K with Rog.

3. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    It's me. Your reward for beating mooken, is you need to play me!

4. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    Ranked, and it's not like I'm spamming head press, it'll even be a close game and they'll quit on me.

5. FINIX00

FINIX00 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
  6. DuysterTheBeast

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    #26626 DuysterTheBeast, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
    you, like me and other pros, play alot more chars than other players, so it can be bad psychological confusion from time to time when you play your main. If a player is defensive then pick your spot, play lame lol, or even more aggressive than him when he charges it up :D remembered you told me to participate in akuma lame fb game with him ?

the last game your abel vs my abel, i made few wrong inputs that i thought could work from other chars. example, i was trying to row out, but input upper grab instead, so eat a super from u :D

7. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    I'll watch it in a second!

I only ever had that problem around three times. One of them was with Akuma: Goshoryuken - FADC - Wrath of the Raging Demon.

8. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    By the way, Duy, did you get a replay of my Cr. LP x2 - St. HP - CoD - FADC - Cr. HP - Falling Sky thing? You won the match, I recall.

9. DuysterTheBeast

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    no i didnt save anything

10. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Oh cool. We can do our matches tom night, 9-9:30pm west coast time? Let me know.
    BTW, I can't seem to accses the losers bracket. I only see the winers bracket:confused:

11. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    Same here. Dang...

12. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    I'm 18 hours ahead of you, iirc. What other times can you do? I'll be watching The Avengers at that time tomorrow.

That's right, Australia has the avengers. No idea why.....

13. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Wow, I didn't realize the big time difference we have. How about Sunday? I will try to make time if you want to do it Sunday.

14. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Damn, now every post you make Im going to read it in an Australian accent. :(

15. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    #26635 HarlequinRogue, Apr 28, 2012
    Pop in the chat room when you are free.

@felix. Talk about lag eating inputs! Like my Cody ruffian kick, ultra. Lag totally ate up that fadc.

I saved the match of my Cody vs your chun. I had no idea zonk beats hosenka!

16. DuysterTheBeast

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    #26636 DuysterTheBeast, Apr 28, 2012
    Let's do a sp assist off Xion :D u will see no more than charging chars from me (for now) :p
    Let's play some more wediafom ;)

17. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Thanks man. I'm rusty as hell these days but would love some matches. I'll probably be around a bunch over the next few hours. Been playing a lot of Abel the rare times ive been able to play lately but feel I'm not getting better. I've been trying to consistently land j. p - st. p - rekka - super, but always drop it online (I'm sure that's beginner stuff for many though).

Also, what exactly are resets? I thought I had an idea but now I'm not as sure. Would Abel's j. p- juggle cr. p - forward kick be one? Most people expect to hit the ground but the forward kick makes them land on their feet unprepared.

18. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I knew I must have been misreading. You've always been a stand-up guy. My fault.

19. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    playing fraudonez, Im thinking of quiting Volt....

20. DuysterTheBeast

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    It happens to all of us. We made mistskes or drop combo, but that's when we learn from it. Let's play again Jibba. I use different chat than just Sagat.

Oh reset is a term we use to describe dropping a combo purposely (so the hit count would reset) and apply another chain of combo or other moves. I think the combo u mentioned above called mixup. But I could very well be wrong.