iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Awesome. I hope its easy from here on out for you. You served and now deserve a more relaxed life. :)

Network engineer should be a piece of cake compared to Afgan...lol. :D

2. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    When I first read this I thought It was a post from Heif :D

3. DuysterTheBeast

DuysterTheBeast Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    nice. didnt know you are served the country. kudos man. congrats on your kid too. Lets play later. i can tell if you are even with Heif-37 then you are real deal. ;) i am pretty much at his level.

4. VicEs

VicEs Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    I am not there with Hief lol, His Bison raped me the first round, I learned him, then he learned me, The only win I got was on his Honda so I dont count it, as it wasn't his main. I do like his style, and he picked apart my Ryu Tactics, as well as has some interesting x-ups... I definitely will play him sometime soon, and I gotta Redownload it again, this time, ima just keep it lol

5. VicEs

VicEs Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    What happened D4, why'd you decline on KOF lol

6. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Testing the touch arcade app
    Works pretty damm well haha
    No need go safari and wait for loading times

7. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Haha needed to quote my own post part of the test of the touch arcade app

8. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Can anyone post something to see if the watch list notification works?

9. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    testing a post for ya, Capt.

10. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Captn. I gotta play against your Cammy someday. Heard good things.

11. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Oh oh lets see how i do against the top#1 cammy lets say at night 5 hours from now when im home, At work got lag whenever many people call haha

Edit
    added the quote
    Seems the touch arcade app doesnt have an edit button just wanted to test that

12. VicEs

VicEs Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    Although, you are right about yes, I did did misread for that I apologize, you are wrong for incorrectly assuming I came outta nowhere... I have been here for a little while, a little while longer than most here... don't let the join date fool you. I have already proven myself good, I don't need to again. Again, you base this on Hief, and Hief is good, great even, but again, you are new, not me... and I have already shown how good I am. Not just that, but I have proven myself on WAAAAY bigger scales than TA, so yes, I can come and claim im good because I have already shown this.

Also a note, I dont disrespect you, or your skills, I dont know you, you are some new noob who just got here, I dont know your skills, I hope you are good tbh, hell ill get a kick outta that, but again, had to edit this in here, there is no disrespect intended on your skills. But don't bash mine, because I however have beaten the best of them already, I dont have anything else to prove on SF Volt...

13. VicEs

VicEs Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    Hey add me too! I love Cammy Fighters, they are so wild, but skilled lol!

14. DuysterTheBeast

DuysterTheBeast Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    CA, USA
    actually his honda is his main so count it. lets play later dude. haven't had a real good ryu in this forum.

15. HEIF_37

HEIF_37 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    I'll take that 4:6 comment as a compliment seeing as you are in the top 2 best Sagats I have ever played and I was on my way to be 50/50 with you! I run over Sagats, usually... you though, you are exception to the rule!

16. VicEs

VicEs Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    DoctaMario and Mooken don't play Ryu anymore? What happened to FFFan? Wow I gotta get back in here lol

17. HEIF_37

HEIF_37 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Busted red handed!

But really, I am actually decent with Honda and some of us were talking about Honda bad matchups so I was trying to see if I could pull out a win with him. You showed me otherwise, hehe.

just an FYI - I have played some of the best Ryu's and Makoto's VOLT has to offer. The fact that you reinstalled VOLT just to accept my challenge, and I didnt totally run you over with perfect after perfect shows that you are decent. I am sure if you brushed some of that dust off and played with the players this forum has to offer, you would be pretty good.

You did post here with pretty arrogant words, but as you said... I challenged you and showed you whats up and you humbly accept that your out of practice and got beat.. you didnt complain about lag(even though we had a few spikes) and you didnt talk shit about the way I was playing... good shit man.

RE: Army service. I appreciate that of you. I highly respect anyone who joins the military for their country, thats a big decision... kudos.

18. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    #27578 CaptYadierPR, May 9, 2012
    Last edited: May 9, 2012
    Oh oh but thats were you are wrong il not the wild cammy, apprunner is. He is #1 cammy in US, though he will deny it LOL very humble fighter, he says Redtiger and felix are better than him but we all know he is the best
    I main viper
    My cammy is old since it was my second best at the beggining

This is how i started my sf4 volt mains
    First Guile (vanilla)
    Then cammy (vanilla)
    Then sagat (vanilla)
    Then bison (volt)
    And now im a fully dedicated viper

19. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    Mooken mains viper, docta i think still mains ryu i dont know and ffann mains Alot characters haha his best is bison i assume

20. ~[KaBoom]~

~[KaBoom]~ Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    student
    friendly matches

trolling around on Friendly Matches to see some more RQ... when suddenly...

a wild Null Roar appeared!!!

nice games man 3-0 to him, gotta say I m impressed by his footsies