iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Shoobedush

Shoobedush Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2012
    I just played the best flashiest most offensive minded akuma on jp server...amazing simply amazing...I uploaded my ass kicking how akuma should be played...of course I had to upload how to defeat akuma...

2. Grajulman

Grajulman Active Member

Feb 27, 2012
    Ill have a very Strong Guile, we could play wherever you want.

3. swimdudeno1

swimdudeno1 Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Most Def. I added you.

Typically I try to shoryu the back teleport. And tatsu over fireballs. But you did too good a job keeping me at full screen.

I just beat a J.Sabta. Then he won the next 3 games. =/

4. RaDiCaL_sLaShEr

RaDiCaL_sLaShEr Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    US airforce
    planet mars
    i dont agree with that.. it will be complicated for some especially to those uses sp on

5. RaDiCaL_sLaShEr

Apr 15, 2012
    US airforce
    planet mars
    now lets settle this, how will be our matching system?

6. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    In our last set I picked sim against inferno for fun. Oh dear god, that was one d the fastest and most brutal defeats I've ever had. He even admitted and he's practiced the sim matchup to death because of people counter picking with sim

7. RaDiCaL_sLaShEr

Apr 15, 2012
    US airforce
    planet mars
    #30247 RaDiCaL_sLaShEr, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
    @ lewser: i was lol at your post at BN.. BN ALLSTARS vs TA LEFTOVERS? well, for me these guys (TA) are not leftovers.. i mean each and evryone of them can take any 1 of us... plus where HACKED twice and its not that easy to gather and to re group that quick. and i have to even the number of players of TA thats why i get random people from BN.. i ask permisiion tho before i get players that is not on crossfire..

8. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Yeah, that's true. Kind of how I am with Sim v. Cammy. I love when I see scrubs pick her to counter. I really hate the Guile/Gief matchup though. I never seemed to pick up the right strategy when I used him.

9. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Been a long time man. Good to see you back.

10. RaDiCaL_sLaShEr

Apr 15, 2012
    US airforce
    planet mars
    some of us where at THREAD already...

11. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Pfffffffffffffffffttttttttt, Are you kidding!?!?!?!?!?! I know you're a beast Heif but you should know that those 3 characters plus Cammy are the worst bison matchups.

12. seekheart09

seekheart09 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Yun VS Honda MU help! >.<

13. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Apprunner, I agree that I suck against Cammy, she's practically kryptonite to me. I also agree that Bison is "A" tier like you said, but my argument still stands that Bison can't be S tier if he gets destroyed by everyone else in the S tier category.

14. seekheart09

Aug 1, 2012
    so is Cammy S tier?

15. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Yeah Bison's definitely A tier but not S. No meter means he's gonna have a harder time connecting his already unsafe specials and he's easy to zone out especially for characters like Ryu and Sagat. If teleport didn't have such a long recovery period and/or he had his Jab Psycho Cruher I could see him being S but he's got too many unsafe moves even though he packs a wallop when he hits you.

16. seekheart09

Aug 1, 2012
  17. LewsersCryQuit

LewsersCryQuit Well-Known Member

May 6, 2012
    Canada
    That was 2 cent Peanut Gallery idea, just for laughs to lighten the mood after stressful match..

I say that because Finix is SOOO GOOOD even Off-Off.. He beats top Japan guys vs his Off-Off Vega.. What would happen to Purimpud in Off-Off Friendly match ??

My god I had JPN matches with Finix playing Off-Off, he'd WIN BACK the match from 5% health, and me 50% health GIEF, all from Vega juggle combos..

18. LewsersCryQuit

LewsersCryQuit Well-Known Member

May 6, 2012
    Canada
    Yah man, you picked top BN'ers ALL OVER for sure !!
    I'm just kinda whining I won't see top BN'ers vs bestest of TA.. This could be the final BEST ON BEST gathering before people go their separate ways for SFxT (or not).. Would've been great if it was the final AND BEST !! :)

Only 2 KEY TA'ers are missing (Felix and TenOnez) but we can all feel their absence in our anticipation..

19. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    You guys are crazy. Sagat and Bison are top two in this game and I don't think it's that close.

20. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    You're forgetting Squall2002. Have you ever played him? He's one of the best Sagats in Volt AND one of the best Sims.