iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. yyhakusho

yyhakusho Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    i have some but when i win no when i'm lose....lol
    crazy Yun and super lame C.Viper for me....

2. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Yea, the grab range is still the same, it still catches me from a distance if I throw out a standing kick with Bison. I don't see anything different with Zangief. His damage on the SPD is very minor that it's pretty close to being unnoticeable.

I'm glad CAPCOM is being active with Volt by keeping the hackers/cheaters out of the leaderboards.

3. Shoryutofu

Shoryutofu Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2011
    I guess Makoto got some nice buffs. She's a lot faster. Ran into one that stood toe to with my gief. Had to eventually switch to Abel to gain the upperhand.

4. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    I dunno, doing a lot of jumpiness against Gief and I land almost next to him and he does a throw that whiffs and we are quite literally shoulder to shoulder.

As for the tier list, we might as well start over given the extreme changes made. I think the nerfs to Sagat actually make it WAYYY better match for Blanka than before (even with Blanka's nerfs), while the nerf to Honda's headbutt really changes the Blanka v Honda chemistry a lot. ...and these are just from the perspective of one character! I'm sure the cast changed a lot.

5. Snooper

Snooper Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2011
    Australia
    Ok ill change viper and bison, but I thought honda was a terrible match for blanka. Obviously its a bit better now with the headbutt nerf, but still.

6. Snooper

Jul 14, 2011
    Australia
    #8046 Snooper, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
    Yeah this list is completely new. So sagat-Blanka 5-5? How about sagats other matchups? I always thought viper beat him but squall said that sagat wins purely because of damage.

Edit: @Everyone feel free to drop a comment about the tier list anytime, Im trying to make this as accurate as possible and I'll update it every week.

7. Shoryutofu

Shoryutofu Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Where's the list?

8. Mestre7

Mestre7 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Anyone feel like a few matches? I doubt I'm on a level with a lot of players here, (I tend to hover at 400-600bp) but I'm fed up with ranked right now. :)

9. mikkel1977

mikkel1977 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Deserted Temple
    Hi all finally managed to update. Can someone advise what's with the team battle thingy? I clicked it and it opens to a website but what's next?

10. FINIX00

FINIX00 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
    GG spooner, surprising we met on ranked. I hope you recognised my terrible input lag judging from me not doing ANYTHING after your miss-canon spikes. I couldn't. It was horrible man, but your Cammy is offencive as always, good performance ;)!

11. Snooper

Jul 14, 2011
    Australia
    Haha same, the lag was so bad, i didnt even mean to do some of them. I think vegas a character who really suffers from lag though.

12. Snooper

Jul 14, 2011
    Australia
    Page 804

13. yyhakusho

Feb 7, 2011
    wow shoryu get beat with Makoto....hmm

14. Snooper

Jul 14, 2011
    Australia
    Anyone up for a few games? Ill be around for the next hour maybe.

15. kiancheong

kiancheong Well-Known Member

#8055 kiancheong, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
    what happened to C. Viper, yyhakusho?

EDIT: GGs... your C. Viper is beast! Sorry, have to go. Working on something.. :)

16. narutosupernova

narutosupernova New Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Student
    Indonesia
    Hi everyone, i just wanna ask about how to get the TP in this new mode? i was very confuse about it.

17. yyhakusho

Feb 7, 2011
    GGs too xcool...no my Viper is amateur...

18. yyhakusho

Feb 7, 2011
    can i join a team?

19. escargon2

escargon2 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Studies. No math, promise.
    Sweden
    Well.. Sagat is still ridicolous, Cody seems to be the new Blanka, Ryus shoryuken can still rofl at every single attack e honda does, my Fei Long seems to be very strong and Yun is still useless. Why cant i grab+combo spam under my super anymore? What did get buffed on Yun?
    Over all, im so SICK of Sagats.

20. Snooper

Jul 14, 2011
    Australia
    Yuns actually good now, I think he was always good but nobody was playing him right. But he just does more damage now, especially his throw. What do you mean you cant grab + combo spam. If you mean his command grab, you have a few options after it. Easiest one is low punch-upkicks. For more damage you can back + kick-shoulder-lunge punch, but you have to link the back + kick. This actually does 256 damage, 4 less than zangiefs spd! Then you can do low punch-shoulder- super if you have it. And lastly you can do back + kick-ultra. Funnily enough that works on anybody except another yun. But yun is definitley a decent character, the key is knowing his meaty palm setups, lots of tick throws, lots of safe divekicks on wakeup, abusing his standing kick and knowing when to keep the pressure on, and when to back off and play a bit more cautious.