iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. ivwshane

ivwshane Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2011
    To be honest I didn't know I was playing against you until the second blanka mirror! And I wish I didn't know that was you because I started getting nervous once I saw your name:eek:

Ps.
    I won't upload the Ken match if you don't upload that last round:p

2. nashberry

nashberry Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Happy New Year everyone~ :)

Lets welcome the brand new year with JOY~ :cool:

3. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    #9603 DoctaMario, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
    Dang, I've been away awhile!

Glad you joined! Ive played you several times on Ranked and would have added you but I couldn't figure out how to type the degrees symbol. Add me!

I'm not amazing but I'll give you a run for yr money! Looking forward to playing you man!

I throw a lot too. I think part of it is because, as a Third Strike player, a lot of combat takes place in close quarters, so it's more of an option more of the time to me.

I also quoted Wediafom, DeltaRed, FINIX, Notyou and a few others to say thanks for joining! Once I get back to TN and have more reliable Internet and get better (lol!) I'll be more of a help! We can rank up there if we just keep it up! I ground a few out today (still waiting on the damn thing to update! ;)

4. tognesimo

tognesimo Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
  5. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    If you and I set up a time to go ten rounds. I don't like to end mirrors in a tie like that. :D

6. Nullroar

Jan 6, 2010
    Munich
    #9606 Nullroar, Dec 31, 2011
    well there is my first rage quit in recent memory. In ranked, so I lost a ton of points. Against a cammy who mastered the art of playing in ultra-hyper lag.

Unfortunately, life as a charge character isn't as easy.

Unpunished ultras, unpunished DPs, unpunished everything...I was pulling my hair out.

I'm sad I did it but dear god that was frustrating. I'm sitting there ready willing and able to punish and instead blanka just stands still. And if I mash like a non-charge char, I just end up standing still AND wasting a bar to EX lightning.

EDIT: wait huh? it looks like I didn't lose any points. Are people able to flat-out just press home button without losing points? Dear god.

SECOND EDIT:

Want to see something cool? This is entirely random, btw.

I have 77 "good matches" given to me from other people.

This is neat, because I have a 77% win percentage.

Which is probably the highest of my 77 games on Game Center

..which, of course, make up my 7,777 achievement points.

Unfortunately, I only have 70 friends.

[Seriously, all of that is natural]

7. -40°C(°F)

-40°C(°F) Active Member

Dec 29, 2011
    okay, will do!

Good on you!! 4200bp is like top ten! try to hang in there!

Thanks, your Gief is amazing too! Let's play some friendlies some times.

what can i say...
    i'm absolutely flattered! Thanks!! :D

===============================================

Happy 2012 eveyone, keep happy fighting!!

8. Nullroar

Jan 6, 2010
    Munich
    Easy way to add anyone you've played as a friend, even if you don't know how to type their name: Go into Game Center and go into Street Fighter Volt. Then click on the "Players" tab. It will list all the players you've recently matched with, with most recent at the top. Simply click on the player to be taken to a screen where you can send a friend request :D

9. FINIX00

FINIX00 Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
    Thanks for the info!! Very useful

10. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    #9610 NotYou, Dec 31, 2011
    I would never judge a person for quitting on somebody who exploits lag. I did it to two different Kens last week. They're the worst about it. If they're good that's one thing, but I can't stand giving a win to some loser who spams his through horrible lag.

And, just like you, I didn't lose points:confused:

I'll go to confessional here and admit I quit on an Akuma last night. He refused to fight and just teleported away and dodged everything. After a round and a half of that I quit and sent him a highly offensive invite... which he accepted. *sigh

For the record: Pacifism is a horrible fighting strategy, at least in video games.

11. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Epikninja from team denjin dojo is a rage quitter.

12. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    I just fought some guy with 600 bp and a horrible win %. I destroyed him like 5 times in a row (he didn't win a single round), then out of f***ing nowhere, he gets good and beats me twice:confused: The next match we were on round round three and got disconnected.

WTF‽ I was angry.

13. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Yeah, that guy quit on me too. So did this -Bin...

14. Ken|Ken

Ken|Ken Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Hi all TA fighters!
    I have been away from the forum in a while but will be more active once the New Year's festivities are over.
    I reset my record a long time ago but the ranking system isn't updating at all... That's why I didn't contribute any TP to Touch Arcade Team...

Just wanna stop by and say Happy New Year! Keep the good fight going!

15. VanceVelez

VanceVelez Active Member

Sep 8, 2011
    I think I've played Zonk knuckle Cody before. It's too bad Cody was my other main pre-1.0.3. It's hard to fall for the same tricks you use.

16. FINIX00

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
    I'm sure that particular occassion wasn't me, BUT I must admit once I did play a game for my mate with a lower BP .... :| could it be similar to this..? Hmm..sorry.

17. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Yup. I occasionally do; it's fun in its own way.

Holy frijoles... those are good graphics. Very good graphics.. Did you see what Ryu and E. Honda looked like? And the Super Meter wasn't rounded out, it was square! Ooh... it gives me the ol' shivers, it does!

I have the same thing, unfortunately. Happy New Year to you and all as well!

18. FINIX00

Dec 8, 2011
    Mars
    Oh :O I still can't believe capcom stopped mixing Japanese and US servers, I've fought some of them much earlier as well. And yes zonk Cody is unbelievably hitting me each time he use, I must get used to it fir the first I can do. Why did you quit using him??

19. berserk_2nd

berserk_2nd Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    I had that problem before, but someday I accidentally switch language to Japanese and connect to Jap server, and it works again, even after I switch back to English. Maybe try this. Good luck!

20. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    #9620 eev, Dec 31, 2011
    i am with you, hugs.