iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. nashberry

nashberry Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Hi Police Viet~

I received your friend request~ Sorry~ I going out so unable to play now~

We play tomorrow? :) I stay Singapore~ I guess our time different not so bad~ :)

Looking forward~ See ya :)

2. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    My problem is that I play aggressive and cammy has good AA. The only way I can win is extreme defense (I have no patience for) and punish wrong mix ups. Cammy newbs are easy but vets I hate :D

Defensive cammy vs defensive bison = :mad: lol

3. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I hadn't realized teams were recruiting. If you're not on Team TouchArcade I'm at least glad you're not on that team. They do have a couple of really good players and I think they've gained on us in TTPs.

4. Police3575

Police3575 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011

I watched your video game battle with snooper and-Bin, you have defeated them

5. ragnarok0311

ragnarok0311 New Member

Jan 3, 2012
    introduce

Hi‼My name is ragnarok0311.
    I am Japanese.
    My character is Sagat.
    It rank in 59.
    My BP is scoreing 3305 now.
    Recently,I often appear friend match.
    Would someone like to fight me?
    My game center ID is ragnarok0311
    Please add to friend.

Dear,strong player

6. Snooper

Snooper Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2011
    Australia
    ok so here are some abel mixups/setups

his bnb is jumping k-low k-change of direction. After this dash forward and walk forward the tiniest bit. From here you can do a cr k, wheel kick or block. Cr k will catch people trying to jump away, do any move without invincibility or not block low (obviously). Then you can cancel it into another change of direction, its kind of hard to hit confirm the cr k into CoD so I usually just cr k-CoD whether the cr k hits or not. the first hit of CoD is -3 on block so some characters actually cant punish it, but characters like ryu, ken and akuma (not sagat, cammy or viper)can just punish it with an uppercut so be careful. The wheel kick also catches people jumping or doing a move without invincibility, its better than cr k if your opponent likes to backdash though, or just block low. It is pretty unsafe though. Its really hard to react to what abels doing in this situation so some people might just mash dat dp (or similar thing like lariat or ex psycho crusher), obviously just blocking will beat that. The good thing about this is that dps will whiff so they wont get a chance to fadc to safety, also uppercuts like cammys and yuns wont fly as far away, leaving you in position for a max damage low hard punch-falling sky.Just to mix things up you can dash forwards twice instead of once and go for a tornado throw. Right there you have a very, very solid high/low/throw mixup after his bnb. The only things that will get out of this are bisons ex devils reverse (f*** you bison), and hondas ex headbutt. Vipers ex burning kick might work too, need to test that. If you see akuma/bison/dhalsim teleport then you should be able to just ultra, might not work after a wheel kick or on dhalsims instant air teleport because of the recovery, have to test this too. If you do a meaty cr k or wheel kick then dhalsim shouldnt be able to an air teleport because youll hit him during his jump frames.

After a tornado throw hold up+towards and youll get a perfectly timed setup for a meaty jump k. This is really good because it will catch any non-invincible move, backdashes and people jumping away. you can choose not to do a jump k if you think they will mash a reversal/ultra/super and youll be completely safe and they wont be able to fadc, similar to blocking after the change of direction-dash. if it does hit then you get a combo into another change of direction, into MOAR MIXUPS!

now we all know the famous change of direction-fadc-low hard punch-ultra/falling sky. the link from CoD fadc to low hard punch can be hard online, so imo its better to combo into lvl2 focus and get the crumple. if you do low hard punch-falling sky after the crumple you get about 10 less damage than if you did CoD-fadc-low hard punch, but its much easier. also you can wait until the part of the crumple where theyre considered airborne and do cr p and then tornado throw when they are reset, MIXUPS!?!?!

Ill look into what you can do after a sweep, falling sky, ultra and super later on.

7. iVoloster

iVoloster Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Insurance
    NY
    Aquasilk is no joke too, he's one of the better Gief players out there but that Sakura made light work of him.

8. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Great fight. I caught the clip in the suggestions list next to this video of an Ibuki vs Balrog... Ive never seen an awesome strategy with her before..makes me wish for an update with her in it, she has some nice moves..

9. nashberry

Nov 23, 2011
    Those battles are pretty tight~ and Snooper beaten me up more times~ is fun to play with everyone here~ :)

10. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    An Abel basically just used a meaty jump to whallop my blanka. Not much I can do on wakeup as my upball requires me to charge down (which gets owned by abel's jump kick). The priority and hitbox on that thing are ridiculous.

11. DROQQA

DROQQA Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    The low tier.
    I've never seen zangief's Siberian blizzard miss an airborne opponent. Sick setup by that Sakura.

12. iVoloster

iVoloster Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Insurance
    NY
    Yea I was pretty shocked that the air tatsu got her out of that ultra's range, you gotta know that match up pretty well to do that on reaction.

13. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    f capcom tweaks in grueling mode, made it with only one continue many times but it's not enough to face akuma.

14. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    From your perspective, do you think Bison or Cammy has the advantage? Also, how would you attack a defensive Cammy?

15. nashberry

Nov 23, 2011
    DROQQA~

Sorry I unable to continue~ cos my fingers getting crumped :(

Before you have battle for 6 rounds~ need to rest~ so sorry hope u don't mind :(

16. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Huh... I was just messing around in training mode, and I realized that Sakura appears taller than Yun in her fighting stance, in comparison to him. It looks sort of funny...

17. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I'd say its about even. 5 - 5.

Scissor K for chipping and standing K for pressure and baiting. I'm looking for spikes/cannons. Once she is in the corner then I feel safe rushing in from the top.

18. escargon2

escargon2 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Studies. No math, promise.
    Sweden
    OH my GOD the ragequiters are pissing me off!

I had a very interesting fight vs a skilled Dhalsim, he beats me twice, i barely beat him the next time and he ragequits. Booooooo!

19. DROQQA

DROQQA Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    The low tier.
    #9859 DROQQA, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
    I can never get the Balrog's full ultra to hit after a headbutt. I get the first hit to connect, then the opponent drops out. What am I doing wrong?

nevermind, got it

20. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    #9860 0-FeliX-0, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
    Headbutt, Charge, Ultra, K, Let Go of K, Hold K for the rest

Basically, K for first punch, No K for second, K for the rest