iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Hey nash, I posted a video of me putting the Kobokushi - Cr. HP to good use a couple pages back. :D

2. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Must've been the Korean player since I didn't touch SF4Volt today. In any case, if a strategy is working, just keep at it right?

3. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Yeah. Exploit a weakness till they solve it.

4. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Sorry had to go Mooken...I had no Idea what to do with Vega against Viper, same with the others too i guess but it looked like that knee was kind of working! Good games man! :)

5. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    Yes, Sagat's knee is the bane of my existence. I try to get in quick and get back out of range. I saw that kara-tigerUC. nicely done. :D

6. nashberry

nashberry Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Haha~ Oh yea I saw~ :) Very good to use :D Have your try the reset combo I posted few pages back? Those are very useful :)

7. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    I have, actually! It was pretty awesome. :D

8. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    Pretty much, yeah.:p

I just get annoyed with seeing the same strategy over and over. It's like fighting the same guy endlessly, even though they're all new people.

9. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Sorry Berserk. My wife was calling for some assistance. GGs though. All were very tight :eek:

10. nashberry

nashberry Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Haha~ having all that~ just gotta wish for smooth connection~ and Yun gonna be beast~ :) We shall have some Yun match someday~ You can give me some advice for him~ :)

11. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    Inevitably, each character tends to have certain strategy that will win then 50% of the matches out there, or more. I'm sure we all know about turtling Ryu, air-tatsu-SRK Ken, lowkick-lightning vipers, drill-spike cammies, keepaway akuma, keepaway dhalsim, jumpkick-lowkick blanka, jumpkick-lowkick bison, leaping vega ..

I tend to only play one match against cammies and blankas and bison .. those are just bad bad matchups for someone with low-life and a not-so-great wake-up anti-air.

Using akuma's a tough challenge, no doubt. Very little fireball damage, and so little health. Rocked a not-so-good akuma earlier tonight, dizzies in both rounds. And getting hit by a Sagat Ultra .. OOF.

12. berserk_2nd

berserk_2nd Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    good games! my wife always does that too. better be quick before she get mad:D I think ur cammy can beat me easily now, nice.:)

13. ivwshane

ivwshane Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Am I the only one that hates players that win and run more than rage quitters?

14. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    Oh, believe me, you are not the only one.

Although I don't hate the people per say. I'm fine with them, I just hate that act of cruelty.

15. berserk_2nd

Dec 25, 2011
    count me in! what is worse is sometimes they'll make u wait on the continue screen for a while and then they leave

16. berserk_2nd

Dec 25, 2011
    cruelty, I like this word.

17. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    No no. The matches were all very close. Trust me, it was NOT easy. I actually haven't lost to a Sagat since I've been fighting you. But you give me all sorts of issues.

18. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    If they Spam or turtle or just are plain boring, I will not rematch with them. Life is too short for crappy matches :D

19. slrc_91

slrc_91 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Student
    Cozumel, Mexico
    To be honest I don't see why people hate this. That's nothing against any rule, who do that aren't taking something of you (unlike ragequitting). Yes, sometimes you have a feeling of rematch, because you feel you can beat the dude next time. But you can't force for a rematch. It's worse to ragequit.

20. D4Gamers

D4Gamers Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Auto-guard will block mixups? This is news, great news, ill try doing this 2morrow. And yes it was the Korean Bison.