iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I like your your style Epik. Aggressive. :)

2. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Stupid connection, sorry doc!! Hopefully next time it'll be like the first time we played!!!

3. epikninja

epikninja Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Thanks :) You're the first person I matched up with on ranked, so I could've played a little better. I didn't want to get in your way of the tourney either, but good luck in that!

4. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Sorry to cut and run Xion, I had to leave for my gig. Good game, we gotta play more!

5. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    GG Berserk. Crazy ending cause of the missed FA. We Always have epic games :)

6. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    GG Berzerk 2nd.

Realized my sagat tricks don't work on him :p

corner trapping? nope.

that ultra cancel will be the death of me!

7. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    Cyrus. You don't seem like yourself today :(

8. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Space for one more on TAAC. I left since I won't be as active so I'm hoping someone productive will take the spot.

9. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    How come? You don't want to play anymore? :(

10. cyrus814

cyrus814 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    Actually you are too good. I do what I am usually doing. You are getting greatly improved or you get used to my style of playing.

11. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    We will play again in the future. I really believe you weren't firing on all cylinders. I'm hoping I've improved a little after our last encounter due to training new techniques for my Cammy. Again thank you for the games. Your still the scariest player in Volt as all you do is go forward. :eek:

12. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    I keep on accidentally pressing the power button, which causes me to disconnect. And because of that, it looks like I RQ'd on TheXion. And don't have any proof to support my case.

AND IT (CENSORED) SUCKS.

13. berserk_2nd

berserk_2nd Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Good games App, sorry tonight I have to pick up my wife, so I didn't continue. The last set is so intense, I really regret I didn't save that replay, that last ultra was really amazing. Nice reflection and tricks.:)

Good games this afternoon! You changed your style I think, more tricks during the fight, that's why I got prefected by you in the first set:(

@Xion: sorry missed your request, I was fighting App at that time, and I have to leave after that. If u still awake now, we can have some rounds.

14. kiancheong

kiancheong Well-Known Member

The default orientation of the game forces you to hold the iPod/iPhone where the power button is. That's why I changed the orientation on mine so that my palms won't ever press the button. :D

15. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    Well, my index finger hovers over the button. It mainly happens when trying to do a quarter-circle move.

16. Apprunner

Sep 21, 2011
    I hope playing these sets with me helps you against other Cammys as I see a lot more these days. I can honestly say that I fear no Sagat after these long sets with you. In fact a large portion of my BP gains are from other Sagats :D

17. kiancheong

kiancheong Well-Known Member

Just saw TenOnez's replay where he owned that fraud of a slick... abso-f'in-lutely love it. :)

18. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    Stupid thing... I stun my opponent, I go to EX Kobokushi them, but LOLNOPECONTROLS say EX Zenpou Tenshin.

19. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    Good games, TheXion. Sheesh... I didn't do well at all until I broke out the Yun.

20. TheXion

TheXion Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2012
    Student Physiotherapist
    Leonel's creepy roommate
    Hahahhahahaha FeliX you're the funniest guy man I didn't for one second think you RQed, everyone knows how intense and fair you are when you're playing.
    You're an awesome player, I'm gonna upload two replays, the first match with Akuma (with the Super vs Ex finish) and the Yun (OWNING THE SHIT OUT OF BISON) match!!! I was totally speechless after that asswhoopin of a match, didn't know how I managed to get back in there XD
    But yeah as always, great matches and hope to play ya soon!!!!!!!!!
    P.s. hope you found the set fun too!!