Street Fighter X Tekken by Capcom

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by wsyilan, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    Naw, I only respond in the way I interpret your writing. Do you understand that without specifying what you're referring to, it will confuse both sides?

2. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    #102 rshkhsee, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    stricken from the record

3. RebornProphet

RebornProphet Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    When were my "panties" binded in the first place? I asked how it worked.

Now you have pissed me off with your sarcastic, school child level attempt at humour. Now f**k off you bell piece.

4. djiwai

djiwai Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    seriously man, get a life. you don't need to lecture me about history of videogames,thats nothing to be proud of. capcom older than snk in the business, okay. respectable for that, no. sorry to hurt the fanboy that lives in you; and that doesn't mean that I spit on capcom anytime I get the chance. I'm 32y.o and I don't give a F. about protecting this or that.

5. Triscuitable

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    I'm 15, hardly a fanboy, have a loving family, boyfriend, job, whatever else you consider a part of "living", etc. From what I've just read of you, you're a 32-year old bully.

Look, I read what people say on the internet all the time. People say stupid stuff. What I've read here is reasons that I've tried to disprove for why they won't play this game, when in reality they'd be missing out on a lot of things. It's frustrating to see; do you understand?

6. juls363

juls363 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2012

From what I can understand, you're a girl.. Correct?

7. Triscuitable

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    #107 Triscuitable, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    Nope, just a gay teen. But I need you to understand, I'm not a positive person. I'm periodically frustrated, and that results in bouts of anger and frustration that I take out on others. I'm sorry to anyone I've offended, because I'm not trying to be rude, I'm trying to make a point. My methods of doing so aren't the best, however, so you all deserve an apology.

But this is a thread about a game, not that we're complaining or apologizing or throwing a fit, so let's get it together and pull this back into the previous discussion. Besides, we need a new topic. How about characters you want to see in the game?

8. P.T.

P.T. Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    The Netherlands
    Will this game feature online multiplayer?

9. Triscuitable

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    That's what we're both hoping for an assuming. After the success of SF4 Volt (which is $1 right now! Go buy it!), and KoF 2012, we can only hope it's the same here.

10. bojo619

bojo619 Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Any news? been kinda quiet on any new updates...

11. tognesimo

tognesimo Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Up! This is one of the most beautiful games ever, game of the year IMHO! I hope capcom is going to do a good work on this title! Almost 25 chars on this game plus dlc I hope!

12. Triscuitable

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    I have no idea what you just said but half of it was speculation and the other half said the words, "DLC I hope!", and made me flare up. We don't want DLC, we want the goddamn game. Capcom can't give us DLC on the iOS unless it's a part of the app, either.

13. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Hope if/when this comes out the control buttons are situated at the bottom of the screen and not so high into the game like in the vid.

14. RebornProphet

RebornProphet Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    As much as I enjoy Volt on my iPhone 4, I cannot play it on x2 mode on my iPad 3rd gen, which is why the visuals really stood out for me in the tech demo (which I presume was running on a new iPad).

15. bojo619

Jul 18, 2011
    You can probably customize the controls, same as sf4volt.

16. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Haha this game isn't even out yet and theres so much anger in this thread. xD

17. Triscuitable

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    It is out though. On the consoles and arcades. What's included is what we want to know about.

18. kerberospkg

kerberospkg Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2011
    Confirmed it will have online vs mode from today's news. It's just same as SF4Volt.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/170/G017029/20120705029/

19. bojo619

Jul 18, 2011
  20. Triscuitable

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    What did you expect? It's an iPod. The console and arcade versions look far better.