iPad Street Fighter X Tekken by Capcom

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by banger1103, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Houmous

Houmous Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    You can hit hugo while he runs, any sp attack will do, with paul I would go for down+sp because it would push hugo away from me. I think the trick with hugo is to stay calm and see what he does, a bit like with dhalsim on volt somehow.

2. Houmous

Sep 4, 2012
    Should be here on Thursday, so tomorrow for me.

3. Houmous

Sep 4, 2012
    You can save up to 50 replay!!

Yeah but what's the point if I don't know who I played or if I can't share them?...

4. tognesimo

tognesimo Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    I hope multy will be better, Rolento is irrilevant for me!!

5. alan.hk

alan.hk Active Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Thanks for the suggestion, well as I am also close combat type anything stopping this annoying combination will do. In fact when he stopped using this in the rematch I crushed him.

I blame lagging more than others for this mess. Should be able to neutral jump and hit a big one to him but it just didn't work...

6. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Yeah he's a great character. But everyone's so into Kaz that I bet thats why Paul doesn't get as much love. Maybe I'll download it again after the update comes out. I'd rather play some of you guys than be playing ranked all the time if I'm gonna play at all.

7. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Lag makes that trap deadly if you try to counter it with SP moves. It's too quick to react to in lag. Like you said, a simple neutral jump will crush that.

Good thing it doesn't have armor.

8. OutSpoken

OutSpoken Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    So let me get this straight, in the upcoming update, were supposedly getting Rolento and a mystery fighter?

9. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I don't think a second character was ever confirmed. It's just assumed based on Capcom's history of adding two characters at a time. Personally, I'd prefer more but am confident that it will be at least two new characters.

Link

10. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    buy icade

11. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Haven't tested it but a ps3 bluetooth controller should technically work with BluTrol.

Now I'm wondering if any usb controller could work if it's connected to a laptop and converting those inputs to a bluetooth output...

12. Houmous

Sep 4, 2012
    First of all good luck with sandy hurricane.

Then about controllers, I'm pretty sure apple or some other company will come up soon with a decent controller cause the Apple TV is getting bigger and bigger and you can't play with and iPhone watching tv.

Also, I am getting very fusrtrated with lag because people are getting better and now I lost today twice in a row against good player because I was saving meter and I missed my combo because of the lag. I think I won't save meter anymore because you never know if lag is gonna allow you to do a long combo plus cross art or whatsoever ever.

Another thing, I'm for any fighting style, but I'm not a fan of running away player who when then won by running away and putting pandora on 20 sec before the end and then do t even five you a second game. They should add some sentences at the after game page like: why are you running away? Or not a good fight etc. what do you think?

13. seekheart09

seekheart09 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    they should just let you type

14. kyorishin

kyorishin Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2012
    黑客
    中国
    If they let u type, it will be a mess... remember all the vulgar crap on SFIV Volt?:rolleyes:

15. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    You have all the freedom in the world when writing your motto. I don't think they sensor that at all (yet...).

16. OutSpoken

OutSpoken Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    #896 OutSpoken, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
    I was thinking the mystery charcater could be Dan, but then I doubt they would add two SF characters.

I would like to see

Ken
    Abel
    Yoshimitsu
    Lei

17. NorrisForever79

NorrisForever79 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    So update will be released tomorrow? Only Rolento? I would like to see a tekken character too like yoshimitsu or Heiachi!

18. BTNLegend

BTNLegend Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Canada
    They need to add Heihachi in order to balance out the roster. Otherwise, I'mma pass up on the update 'cause Rolento doesn't do it for me as an addition. I never liked the Final Fight bosses.

My dream Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile roster is Ryu, Chun-Li, Guile, Ken, Sakura, Cammy, Zangief, Blanka, M. Bison, Akuma, Ibuki, Kazuya, Nina, Paul, Hworang, King, Yoshimitsu, Heihachi, Jin, Eddy, Lee, Lili.

19. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    i would love juri above all

20. CaptYadierPR

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    The characters on this list are the ones that appear in the console version of SFxT, so dont expect any other characters besides these ones.

[​IMG]