Street Fighter x Tekken Mobile - Update Proposal

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by VaroFN, Aug 8, 2013.

1. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Daaaamn, I can't believe they took out Paul's CH charge for the mobile version. It was the coolest thing from Tekken, and I just watched the 2013 changes video and it showed Paul using that before Mortar Punch on CH. I can't believe they didn't add this in the first version.

2. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Just bumping this thread to say that the petition is finished and it's now on change.org! Everything's there, the doc with the changelog, the introduction and all that. Just sign for the petition if you want to support it.

3. NorrisForever79

NorrisForever79 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Any news from Capcom? This game has a great potential, graphic engine is very good, I don't believe Capcom abandoned in such way :(((!

4. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    I closed the petition some days ago. Don't expect any updates for this game.

5. epik5

epik5 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2013
    To be honest. Capcom should update ALL their games completely to a widescreen retina support. Because i can see a game like street fighter iv volt with iphone 5 support but doesnt have anything good at all! Like even if it has black bars i prefer king of fighters i-2012 much better

6. CaptYadierPR

CaptYadierPR Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    Network Marketing
    Puerto Rico
    #46 CaptYadierPR, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
    Everyone agrees that KOF-i 2012 is the better game but its online multiplayer sucks because it is region based which is why SFIV Volt is more popular. SFIV volt is the only fighting game with a good online multiplayer. KOF may have a better netcode but the fact that you can only play players from your country sucks. SFxT failed misserably with the netcode, pay to play and the friendly matches suck.