Universal Subway Surfers (By Kiloo Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, May 23, 2012.

1. Rekisen

Rekisen New Member

Feb 2, 2013
    If I buy the Daredevil, it says I can surf faster, does this mean I get more points faster?

2. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Yeah, since points are calculated by "meters" traveled and multiplier, Daredevil will let you score points faster.

The game will of course also get simultaneously harder because of the speed :D

3. mstut

mstut New Member

Feb 5, 2013
    subway surf

how can i use the game center on subway surf, my facebook friends don't play, but their names are there:eek:

4. Cookiz

Cookiz New Member

Feb 6, 2013
    When playing Subway Surfers, the friend part on the menu always do what it does when u click on it regularly, but after 3 seconds, it takes me back to my home menu as if i pressed the home button on my iphone.

5. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    My girlfriend mentioned that earlier as well. When she clicks on the Friends tab, the game crashes on her iPad.

Working great on my iPhone 4 though.

6. mstut

mstut New Member

Feb 5, 2013
    subway surf

so how can i fix it so i can use the friends part of subway surf, any suggestions???

7. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    Hi Kiloo I have problem with Game Center Achievements most of my achievements don't work they stack at 99%

Sorry for my English I'm Greek.

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Despite what people claim about this games not needing any IAPs to progress and unlock stuff, this game is actually a harder grind than even Agent Dash. Just realized this coz im replaying all of my runners again from scratch.

9. CecilMcW00t

CecilMcW00t Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2012
    I'm still getting crashes when I try to access the friends menu. Also, my daily challenges have been stuck for two days. =/

10. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    I definitely feel a harder grind now with the world tour. As soon as I'm done raising almost 200,000 coins for each limited edition character and hoverboard....in comes a new update...

...And I've been using the coin doubler. xD

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah... i bought the doubler too and i'd still really have to grind a lot to keep unlocking stuff. Started from scratch for like, the 4th time now, transferring between devices. Each time more difficult than the last.

12. Kiloo_Jeppe

Yeah, sorry about that. We are submitting an emergency update as soon as possible to fix this.

The crash only occurs, if you have seen one of the special tutorial pop-ups so that's probably why you are not getting it on your iPhone 4.

Will be fixed before the next official update.

13. Kiloo_Jeppe

Yeah, the GC achievements are still bugged, we'll try to get them straight over the next updates, but it's a slow process unfortunately.

14. lfbottan

lfbottan New Member

Feb 9, 2013
    Can't connect to facebook

Hello,

I can't connect to facebook, when I click the facebook link on the game anything happens.
    Please help me.

Thanks

15. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hi, thanks for your question. Have you tried restarting your device completely before trying, sometimes it can help in these situations.

Let me know if that helps, otherwise I can put you in contact with our support team.

16. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    Anyone thinking about what the next location is gonna be? I've got my money on Paris. Maybe tie it in with a Valentines Day theme. Or maybe Easter Island with a rabbit character (or we can use Frank). :)

17. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    #577 Drummerboycroy, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
    While Paris sounds like a safer bet, if Kiloo managed to give us Frank as a playable character...:eek: Oh my.;):D

Edit: Not that Frank, but that Frank...

DBC

18. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    #578 Eoghann, Feb 11, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
    Oh that Frank! Not a very kid friendly bunny rabbit though.Haha

Hey Jeppe, please ask Jonas to consider a redhead female character. Like a ginger Tricky. :p Pretty pleeeease.

19. lfbottan

lfbottan New Member

Feb 9, 2013
    It does not work

Hi kiloo,

I restart my device but I still with the problem, when I click in "connect" button anything happens.

20. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    This may sound silly but, have you waited for Gamecenter to sign you in? I get the exact same problem you're having while Gamecenter is logging in, I see the "Sign into Facebook" button and nothing happens. But after GC loads, I can see all my Facebook friends.