Universal Subway Surfers (By Kiloo Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, May 23, 2012.

1. staffordling

staffordling Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Awesome, rocking, fun

2. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

:D I'll see what I can do. Next update will be awesome, lots of new stuff and we are of course visiting a brand new city on the world tour.

3. raskinny

raskinny Active Member

May 11, 2009
    I just want to know is there going to be a time when the app let's us choose the city we want. I think that would be awesome if we were able to go to any of the previous updates.

4. Kiloo_Jeppe

Thanks for the suggestion. Right now it's not in the plans due to memory and space limitations, but I won't rule it out definitely.

5. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    #585 Eoghann, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
    Quite a popular request. :p

I'm finally down to 180 saucers left to unlock Yutani. My goodness.

6. Kiloo_Jeppe

Rome update live!

Hi everyone!

We’ve just released a brand new update for Subway Surfers, it’s loaded with features and I thought I would drop by and introduce you guys to some of them.

First of all, the Subway Surfers team is visiting beautiful Rome in the spring. While we are in town, you can unlock the cool scooter kid, Roberto – our awesome new character created by the Sybo art team.
    We also got three new boards for you, be sure to check them out when you have the chance!

As an all new gameplay feature, we have added the spectacular Egg Hunt, where eggs are hidden throughout the subway.
    Collecting all the eggs will unlock a special gift, so be ready to look high and low!

Oh! and one last thing... We have tweaked each powerup - they can now be upgraded even more! :)

If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them! And we would of course love to get your feedback!

[​IMG]

7. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    Super mega update! Thank you, thank you guys! :D

8. Bravo Two

Bravo Two Well-Known Member

It's been a while since I have heard from you guys. Can't wait to try the update!

P.S.: Egg Hunt - maybe one day there will be "easter eggs" in the game. It will be real fun.

9. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    So sorry to report a bug so early on such a huge, gorgeous update. :(

But the coins count backwards. From zero to the total collected instead of counting down to zero.

Thanks for this phenomenal update guys!

10. Bravo Two

Bravo Two Well-Known Member

#590 Bravo Two, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
    feature.png

11. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    I need a "coin x10" feature to grab all those goodies before the timer runs out!

12. Kiloo_Jeppe

That's right Bravo Two!
    We did change the counting, to make it easier to see how many coins you collected.

13. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    Well then, I'll just shut my big mouth up. Thank you, gents.

14. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Great, update!
    Man, those new characters are killing my coins :D

15. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    :confused:

I am not sure what you're reporting here. I just fired it up and it all seemed to work exactly the same as it always has.

16. Eoghann

May 29, 2012
    New York
    Well initially, If you got lets say 500 coins in a run, on the summary screen you'd see the coins go from 500 to 0 adding to your total coins, now it goes from 0 to 500.

17. j1ngles

j1ngles New Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Great game but ......

Well I've just read all 60 pages of this. Interesting stuff so I'd like to add my own two penneth worth. Tend to have the same views as McGreed. I appreciate the game is free so don't shoot me down but I think the coin collecting has become mundane now. I have managed to get all the trophies but they basically mean nothing. The new characters look different but do nothing new. The new boards again don't do a great deal different to each other. But for me all the outstanding boards and characters I need are ridiculous values. One character at 980000 coins is like 1000 good games, a board at 280000. I have to say I will never attain these, probably also yutani at 500+ mystery boxes. There are lots of good things about this game that are great but I think changing the city only makes the game relatively interesting again for a few games. The scoring system could do with a shake up, surely the coins collected should be a factor in the score as well, and maybe the magnet becomes a coin multiplier like in Temple Run.

18. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    Ah, I pay so little attention to that screen didn't notice until you clarified what you meant, but, yes, they did manage to mess that up :)

19. TRB4

TRB4 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Corrected.

20. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    What about a paid app
    Subway surfers : Collectors edition