sucky suck suck games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by cookiemonster, Jun 11, 2009.

1. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    :eek: seriously?

I am intrigued.....

2. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    I hated rolando after 3rd level it for boring

3. HJJ

HJJ Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Not a bad idea for a thread, but maybe people should be specific as to why they think a game sucks. I think this is a very subjective topic, and I'd hate to see someone miss out on a game they might enjoy just because a random forum member said it sucks.

4. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Good Idea

Mote-M is completely unbalanced. Only one or two ways to beat a level.

Spore is repetitive and just is plain boring

Dance Dance Revolution S is terribly unsensitive. I dare you to AAA any song on it. Even with someone with a good PA as me can barely get B's and A's.

5. SoCal_Sponger

SoCal_Sponger Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    #25 SoCal_Sponger, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
    The Quest, Zen Bounds, The Creeps!, CJS. Those are the ones on my touch right now that I hate, cant remember all the ones I deleted.

The Quest- Didnt like the view, controls, and the taking-turns
    Zen Bound- not my type of game, for some reason I couldnt connect the controls and gameplay, so I just kinda got bored of it
    CJS- I love gta, but I couldnt get into this game (luckily I got it for $1), I tried playing it for a couple hours but then I just stopped and never opened it again

6. ahcl20

ahcl20 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2008
    UK
    You serious? I am not a big racing game fan but I am seriously impressed by the game.

7. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    I'll tell you a game I was extremely dissapointed with! It was...... Slotz Racer...:( There's something about it that I really hate. For example I was going around a corner with the lead of #1! on the final lap. Then the car just spins out going around this corner slowly! I was really dissapointed.:(

8. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    #28 Kamazar, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
    Fine.

Rolando didn't impress me at all. Rolling the balls was liking pushing a boulder through molasses. The graphics were mediocre. None of the primary levels were engaging in anyway... I just couldn't stand it.

Sim City was just impossible to work with. Too much lag, and everytime I'd try to hook up gas, electricity, and power lines, something would go wrong and none of the utilities would reach my building. Crashes were splattered liberally.

Hero of Sparta. Nothing but virtual button mashing. Boring as hell. Gameloft attemped console graphics. What a joke. I snoozed through the first level.

9. Stykman

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    i agree with these reasons
    also the controls sucked and the levels were very repetetive to me

10. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    Probably Terminator, Resident Evil (sorry D:, I do like them.. but I don't really enjoy the controls and how you aim), Underworlds (really bugs me how it's too serious), CrazyTanks (limited), and... that's about it.

11. ShadowsFall

ShadowsFall Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Summer job soon
    TA 09'
    I'm acually perfectly fine with the controls. Some people are too

12. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    I love the Zenonia controls.
    Anyways on topic.
    I hated SlotZ Racer.
    It was so boring and the CPUs got a head start at the beginning.
    I kept on falling off the track and stuff.

Spore
    That game sucked.
    Graphics sucked
    Everything sucked

Zen Bound
    Very boring.
    Wasnt my type of game. You just tie a rope around a figure.

Knights Onrush
    Very hard
    Cant get pass the first level. I wouldnt say to avoid it but its hard.

13. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Sorry, maybe it's a random burst of OCD or something, but they didn't get a head start. The game just does that if you have your hand on the trigger pre-race. Same thing I guess, but whatever :p

14. crimson.

crimson. Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    I don't have one...
    In AMERICA.
    #34 crimson., Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
    Spore - --- as hell.
    Perilar - Do I really have to explain?
    Urban Tycoon
    Payback - Bad controls, unimpressive graphics, people look like stick figures, ect.

15. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    I played a few myself that I quit right away. Here's a few

Dungeon and Hero was pretty average. Just got really boring and annoying.

I still have to get into Trapped: Undead Infection, but it seemed alright when i played it. It's just kinda hard to get into as you get lost really easily.

and Silent Scope was an unfortunate fail. I love the game but the port was so awful that I just couldn't take it anymore. Glad I went with Assassin's Creed instead. Bad controls, the out of scope drag aim means nothing, awful lag all just killed the game, along with a few other issues. But the lag was so bad that it made it almost impossible to play as a few spots take a split second shot to clear, and this makes it impossible.

Yeah... not so good.

16. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    I'm sorry but I hate almost everyone of Digital Chocolate's games.:mad: Their games are so low quality and have terrible controls. The only Digital Chocolate game I really enjoyed was 24: Special Ops. (That's an awesome game) Oh, and the new one, RollerCoaster Rush, is so very cheap and awful. Two buttons to press while watching a rollercoaster go up and down doing loops. :mad:

17. Stykman

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    Zen Bound- Boring i never got what the hype was all about it sucks

18. learjetzoom

learjetzoom Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    The soundtrack is awesome.

19. foppajoe

foppajoe Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2009
    +1. how do they make 3% of all app downloads. wtf. their games are so one-dimensional?

20. Alichan76

Alichan76 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    The frame rate is unacceptably low for Sonic. Plus, coming fro Sega, I did expect them to put together a quality port, instead of shipping out this emulator. No attempt to clean up anything. Just copy and paste, and then charge people $5.99 for it. Now, I'm never really one to get all in a knot about the cost, but this just seems like daylight robbery to me.