Universal Summoner Wars (Plaid Hat Games + Playdek)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vernimator, Jul 4, 2012.

1. amn624

amn624 Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2008
    publisher
    Nassau County, NY
    Yes! I have only played one game since the new factions came out and will have no idea what I'm doing, but I'd love to play and would love for someone to set up a tournament.

2. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    I'll send an invite your way. Hoping for a tournament from TA or even PT regulars might be tough, but you can probably find one over at Plaid Hat Games forums. Be forewarned though, most players there are pros.

3. Tuzzo

Tuzzo Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Tech assistance
    Italy
    So, let me see if I get it right... The last update was in beta last December and had tournaments and chat. It has been released mid July without tournaments. Is at least some sort of chat in it or the has a the mBer support been totally left out?
    Then, according to previous posts, some second summoners and alliances decks have mechanics which are difficult to implement in the app as it is now...
    I don't know you, but I'm not very confident in having the full card game content in digital form any time soon, or at all :/
    It seems that the team has been diverted to other projects; if the game needs a big reworking to accommodate for new mechanics, it gonna take forever without putting a dedicated team on that for several weeks.
    I love this game, but the original card game came out in 2009 and I had hoped to have at least the second summoners by now. Alliances are obviously too recent, I don't expect them to be out soon, given the game has also AI opponents and new strategies need to be programmed for the new decks.

4. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
  5. venasque

venasque Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Is anyone else having trouble connecting online? This past week both my friend and I cannot connect to the servers. This has sometimes happened but never for this long.

6. Unordinary

Unordinary Well-Known Member

May 15, 2018
    Male
    Amsterdam
    #1506 Unordinary, Jun 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    The app was removed from the appstore, even with all its flaws i still kinda enjoyed playing it.

7. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Yeh that’s a darn shame. It’s a good game. There’s nothing at all like it. I have it on my device so will need to preserve it.