GameClub Super Crate Box - (by Vlambeer)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 4, 2012.

1. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Don't worry, my friends! We kept faith in you (I think)! But it's great to hear from you guys. Just make sure that you don't overwork yourselves, and it'll be all good.

2. Vlambeer

Vlambeer Well-Known Member

We are slightly overworked at the moment, but we kind of feel we really need to get the update of our chest. It really bothers us to have this thing that we really want to get off our chest and to the fans to enjoy, but simply can't find the time to complete it. We've been trying to work out a way to get this done without killing ourselves and this weekend seems like a great opportunity to do just that :)

3. Zoet

Zoet Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Newcastle, Australia
    I'm certainly looking forward to the update, since I have against all odds gone on to get 100% completion, despite initially sucking at the game. But I'm sure everyone here understands that you don't want to die of exhaustion in the process of making it.;)

4. operaguy2112

operaguy2112 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    This is why I love developers like you guys. You're apologizing for not having a second content update six weeks after release! Needless to say I'm excited for the update. Haven't been collecting as many crates lately because life has gotten pretty crazy, but it's still one of the best releases so far this year. Can't wait to pick up Ridiculous Fishing as soon as it's available as well!

5. tt4

tt4 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Good luck with the update guys!

6. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    ridiculous fishing<3 :D

i can't wait for that one :D

7. -ozh-

-ozh- Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    awesome! super pumped for the update glad its coming soon

8. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Vlambeer, any news for the update?

9. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    pft i already removed this from my device.. bunch of bullshit if you ask me. tired of waiting.

10. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    I find that the bullshit is that you're angry about this when this is going to be a FREE update, and you only paid a buck for it. I mean, come on!

11. eAdvisory

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    I see your point but this update was posted to be released after the 40mil crates point was hit. If they didnt say this then i wouldnt have a problem. You shouldnt say your going to do something, then not do it? see my point?

12. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    I acknowledge your point, but there's still the hope that they're working on it. Guess we'll just wait...

13. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Yeah, have to agree with this. The game doesn't even take 20 MB (I believe), and people are still deleting it just because an update hasn't come out recently? That is pretty stupid imo.

14. eAdvisory

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    it what first submitted on jan 23. then said problems ran through it, which is understandable. but to have no contact with consumers about promised content isnt good. if it was said to be released 2 months after it was posted than i wouldnt a problem. Each has there own opinion about this subject, so just respect each ones opinion and keep insults and nonsense elsewhere. please= D

15. eAdvisory

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    And also you must not see the point. People are deleting because content was promised when 40 million crates was reached. well 40 mil crates was reached almost 2 months ago.

16. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Even if the update never comes out, I will never delete this game from my iPhone, never, given me so much fun and finally I have Meat Boy

17. knoids

knoids Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    School
    Seattle WA (USA)
    #1297 knoids, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
    1+ to the Brony.

18. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I stopped playing this a while back. It wore me out. I got my dollars worth and more for sure, though, and when the update comes out I'll play it again. Maybe I'll get hooked again too.

19. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Yup, same here. I never even unlocked the chicken. The closest I got was 49, lol.

20. TimEggers

TimEggers Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2011
    Shipping
    Tiskilwa, IL
    I've moved on too. It's a shame about the promised update never coming. It was one reason why I kept playing (the idea of more content after the community hit milestones). Guess that's not going to happen. What a shame.