Universal Super Hydorah (by Abylight Studios & Locamalito)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, May 16, 2018.

1. pathogen541

pathogen541 Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2016
    This game really needs like.... and endless mode where you face a boss every 5 “waves” or so, and you actually can have an opportunity to use all the weapons you unlock for more than one stage. My biggest gripe with this game is that there are actually quite a few weapons but by the end of the game, weapons such as the Vulcan, can literally only be used once or twice before you beat the game, since you aren’t able to replay levels.

I love this game, but I definitely feel like not allowing stages to be replayed or even having a new game + option really inhibits the ability to enjoy all the weapons you unlock. Doubt this will get added but, one can dream.

2. IMG_20200322_173630.jpg Finished the game. Love it

Skall likes this.
  3. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I just played through it again as well. It’s amazing on mobile.
    6E296718-D722-4F0E-B288-6E47C5112A8E.png 5FEE7AD4-8BF6-4F27-AC45-5BA9506BA6E9.png

Skall and Makara Nou like this.
  4. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I've had a love-hate relationship with Locomalito thanks to just how brutal Cursed Castilla is, but I'm firmly on the love side of things moving forward as Curse of Issyos rekindled my love for Castilla and made me go back and play this. I can safely say any further Locomalito games brought to iOS will be instant purchases from me. Yes, his games can be insanely difficult, but the guy is a jack of all trades when it comes to retro gaming and the stark difference between all 3 of his games on iOS proves that basically anything he touches turns to gold. I hope he and Abylight continue to have a long and fruitful relationship and they continue to port his games over.

Anotherkellydown likes this.