Super Meebo's Epic 2D Platform Adventure Will Re-Write App Store History

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by PixelPower, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PixelPower

PixelPower Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    Before I worked for another company, now I work on my own. Why are you still punishing me for my past associations? So in your book any crime a person commits they should be in jail forever, no matter how big or small.
    I came here on my own with my own company. If you ban me now, I wont come back so go ahead and ban me. I only came back to start fresh, but if you dont want me here you can ban me now and I promise that will be the last time I come here.

2. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

I think that's the fifth time you've said that. If I ban you, you'll just reregister and the circle starts all over again.

3. PixelPower

PixelPower Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    Funny how you dont even give me a chance when Arn banned you from Macrumours a long time ago and gave you a shot at TA. But I guess you forgot about that and now you have an elitist attitude that you can do no wrong. Iam tired of trying to be nice and apologetic. I really you love all the spam and drama in here and will do everything to keep it that way while all the other Moderators ,Adminitrators,Writers, and Staff do thier best to keep toucharcade clean. Your clearly an " a hole" that rants on twitter and thinks he is God n TA. Well from this point on Iam going to put you to work janitor , cause I am going to start Sh!ting really hard smelly sh!ts in here. Make your job a living hell.

4. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Challenge accepted.