Super Quick Hook Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Hdsn21, Jun 19, 2010.

1. epedemix

epedemix Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Is there any added score for finding the Secret on the Avalanche level?

2. delete3

delete3 New Member

Jun 28, 2010
    Im sorta confused. I've found all the secrets in every single level (including avalanche) but I haven't gotten the "Finder of Secrets GOLD" achievement yet. Is there a secret that you earn by getting gold medals across all levels? Or am I missing something?

3. Timmiex

Timmiex Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    hey, can someone help me with finding all the coins in the snow nightmare level, I only can find 43 of them they are easy to find and are on platforms and if you swing there are 2 coins in the air please help!

4. Okipoker

Okipoker Member

Jan 28, 2010
    At 92% hook the piller and then use one to two rocket boots. There is the remaining 17 coins.

Ducati Rider 750.

5. Okipoker

Okipoker Member

Jan 28, 2010
    Help with the coins on Magma Ruins

Can someone help me find the last 5 coins on the Magma Ruins Nightmare level. I can only find 55/60.

Thanks

Ducati Rider 750

6. Faolan

Faolan Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Frost road

I can't find the 2nd secret in frost road, I found the stone head of course, someone said it is at 56% you turn around and go to the higher ledge and it is at like 54% but here is nothing but coins there...

7. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    i already mentioned in SQH thread that there is possibility for faster start on first map than simple rocket jump (however i can not repeat it). qpawn score on this level shows that it's possible. Because i dont think there are any other possibilities to go under .15 on this map. So maybe someone, who figured this out, can share this secret?

8. Timmiex

Jun 20, 2010
    how can you get the last hook there are 18 levels it's inpossible to get it! I heard there was a bug to get them can someone tell it to me?

9. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    just beat developers score on one level 18 times, you will also get this achievement.

10. Timmiex

Jun 20, 2010
    #70 Timmiex, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
    thanks I did it :D. I have got all the upgrades, hats and hooks now i Like the crown and the bear head and the golden hook the crystal hook sucks :p

edit: it don't suck it's nice xD wtf

11. Cybertox

Cybertox Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Basketball Player
    Switzerland
    I have got a lot of troubles getting all coins on Burn Alley i have found only 30/55 can someone help me?

12. Is the credits level supposed to end with that lava pit?
    Short.

13. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    No it's not supposed to

Also can someone help me find the big flower in meadow pass? I did what the OP said but no luck.

14. Someone PM me to help me finish credits level please =.=

15. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

There is a secret in the Credits!
    Pretty sneaky, but I always do that on a level. So it wasn't that sneaky.

16. I never played Hook Champ and I always hook and I always Rocket Jump, I tried the other way too but never found anything.

17. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Alright come on this is the spoiler thread you might as well just tell us the credits secret.

18. Machida

Machida Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Gaming
    Mars
    Ok

Someone please tell me where the credits and rancid hell secrets are? And what are the two secret achievments? Anyone?

19. Cybertox

Cybertox Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Basketball Player
    Switzerland
  20. Uberblake

Uberblake Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Found credits secret in one try, of course you rocketboot backwards, but that's all I'm gunna tell you. I also beat it :)