Suspect in Sight! (Universal) by Jujubee Games Studio

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Mike.Jujubee, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike.Jujubee

Mike.Jujubee Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2012
    It is an arcade game so you can play it any way you want ;). Here is the making of video that features gameplay footage, in a few days we will also release a gameplay trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4BLhTiD5j0.

2. GeekyDad

GeekyDad Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Games Journalist
    Any ballpark estimate for the file size on iPhone and a device-compatibility list?

3. zeonmx

zeonmx Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    Please have an option to get rid of the time limit.

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Like Smash Cops i think you need a time limit otherwise people will complete it easily and then moan how easy the game was and how quick they completed it!

Looking forward to this game, hopefully out soon

5. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    The game will take ~150MB of space on your device, the installation file weights ~70MB.

The game is compatible with all iOS5 compatible devices but for best gaming experience (better visuals and full Retina Display support) we suggest to play it on an iPhone 4S, iPad 2 or the new iPad, however the game also runs smoothly on other devices;).

Thank you :). It will be out on June 14 in all countries.

6. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    You can extend this time by completing waves, bonuses and after the first update also by completing mini-missions however we will also think about a new game mode that might be without a time limit but probably for the second, bigger update.

7. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    Only a few days left before the big premiere;). We are really excited that you will be able to play the game very soon and we can't wait to hear your feedback! I can reveal that we are already working on cool updates that will bring new and nice content into the game so you can expect a lot of stuff coming in the next days and weeks!

8. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    #48 Mike.Jujubee, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
    As promised here's a gameplay trailer for you, so you can watch the App Store version in action and have a taste of what you will find in the game on June 14! The video was made on the basis of the 1.0 version - there's still much more to come with future free updates! Thanks in advance for watching!

Just to remind you, the game is coming for iOS5 devices on June 14, so in just a few days ;).

9. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Looking good.

10. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Great news that it's coming out this week. I've been looking forward to this one a lot! :)

11. zeonmx

zeonmx Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2011
    I think you should put the option in the game whether or not you want time limit or not in the game.

People who wants to play easy doesn't have to be pressured by time limit.

12. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    As soon the game is out you will see that it is really easy to play and extend your time, so no worries :). We wanted this game to be appealing to all gamers so we took this fact into consideration during the development and I think we found a good balance between challenge and accessibility and I hope that when you will play the game when it's out you will find it pleasing. Of course some kind of endless mode can also be implemented via future updates, so I think you can be pretty sure that we will introduce such thing in the forthcoming weeks :).

13. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
    It's the final countdown :). Suspect in Sight will be available in New Zealand in less than 8 hours and other countries will follow in the next hours!

14. Mike.Jujubee

Feb 23, 2012
  15. burn

burn Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Sys Admin
    Thanks. Subscribed to the new thread. Can't wait to get the game!

16. xStatiCa

xStatiCa Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    How did I miss this? This looks great!