Sword & Sworcery help thread, OH DEAR GOD THE SPOILERS

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Videotape, Mar 26, 2011.

1. ak47killa

ak47killa Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    #121 ak47killa, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2011
    im 45% through. i changed the moon to full and fought the dude. Now cant figure out what im suppost to do. Can Someone please help?

2. Blackbeard

Blackbeard Active Member

Apr 14, 2011
    anyone know what the transmission code at the end stands for?

3. Ooh, thanks!

4. Ashflow

Ashflow Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    MI
    Travel to Side B and find the 5 sprites.

5. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    Need help at 43%, killed the bear talked to all the ghosts in side A and side B, have a key from the bear, now what?

6. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Wow fail at 2% it took me 15 mins just to figure out how to get into the perilous prepice... All u had to do was raise ur sword at the rainbow... Wow fail...

7. dyscode

dyscode Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Living
    World
    #127 dyscode, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
    Just finished the game. Can´t remember the end transmission but the one number mentioned here is a twitter account 4086342806 from tweetfella. I Need to play the showdown again to see if it changed.

BTW: to initiate the final showdown in Gogo´s lair you need to HOLD down on the Trigon Trifectica Symbol in the side tunnel. This opens the gate.

8. logical

logical Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2011
    I made a walkthrough of this game on my youtube account. But heres the final battle and cutscene just in case anyone who has finished wants to check it out again.

Do not hit play if you havent beaten the game major spoilers.

[hqyoutube]FzGBdSztr0s[/hqyoutube]

9. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    There should be a hidden door (but its noticeable) after you pass the bridge and just before the perilous percipe. It should be by that hut that looks like a face.

10. dyscode

Apr 11, 2010
    Living
    World
    #130 dyscode, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
    One solution, and maybe a BIG Spoiler to all that have not finished the game:
    I was just listing to the soundtrack, I got from Bandcamp.com.
    The End Transmission is part of the soundtrack, so it´s not randomly generated. Kind of disillusioning
    IMHO. But so is the game´s ending. All the pain for Message from an untrackable answering machine/ numbers, who´s meaning is lost in time. Never trust the gods!!! Poor Scythian.
    Anybody else feeling the same.

11. DusT_HounD

DusT_HounD Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    @dyscode:
    i dunno- i interpreted it as the megatome being uploaded to the whirling infinite, and that the Scythian's spirit was also uploaded in the process, as well as the Gogolithic mass being destroyed. Then in the ending, the Scythian's body was dead, sure, but her spirit itself was now part of the whirling infinite.

12. dyscode

Apr 11, 2010
    Living
    World

Well, since the Ending is
    - as you said - open to interpretation and speculation, widely so, I might add, there seems no right answers. Only true ones, which depend on how you feel about it.
    And I like that a lot. :) I really hate stuff that pushes things right into your face.

13. ak47killa

Feb 26, 2011
    HELP ME!!!!!!!Lol . Im 75% done. I did the dark and full moon. Now i just keep wandering around and cant figure out what im suppost to do? Some pointers please.

14. dyscode

Apr 11, 2010
    Living
    World
    go into the hut, dream and on the b-side free the 5 sprites (bright spots somewhere on the different screens) and fight the darkmoon trigon in the tree

15. ak47killa

Feb 26, 2011
    I already released the 5 sprites . I must have done something wrong before.

16. dyscode

Apr 11, 2010
    Living
    World
    go to the BIG tree (where you met the boor, earlier), there should be two bright spots on it. open the tree

17. sano

sano New Member

Apr 28, 2011
    Totally stuck on 76%. Completed the dark moon trigon (2 light beams, yellow and blue), switched to bright moon trough the moon grotto (and even cheating on the ipad calendar), but in side B i can't find any spirit to release. I've repeated 10 times, going in and out and back in the dream world, but there simply isn't any of the shadows that suggest the presence of the spirit; for example, in the area with Jim Guthrie near the fire i can see and interact with the bright dots, but even touching them in the right order many times doesn't happen anything.

I've double and triple checked a couple of walktroughs with no clue on what i'm doing wrong.

I'm totally sure and positive that i'm in the total bright moon phase (not partial). I'm dumb or this is a glitch? I'm about to give up, and this would be really a shame.

Thank you so much for helping me

18. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Did you do all the string sprites? And the final sprite when you walk into the lake?

19. ak47killa

Feb 26, 2011
    Yep! Im 75% of the way. Walked around for 6 hours ON B andA side. Nothing . NOTHING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I quit.

20. Appbolt

Appbolt Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2010
    How do you beat the bear