Sword & Sworcery help thread, OH DEAR GOD THE SPOILERS

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Videotape, Mar 26, 2011.

1. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    You hit it.

2. Appbolt

Appbolt Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2010
    No duh. I've tried that until my health went down to zero, but I can't damage him at all.

3. AKnight

AKnight Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Stuck at 45%. Figured out how to change the moon phase, but not sure what phase I need it to be and what to do after that. Any tips to point me in the right direction without giving too much info?

Thanks.

4. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Change the moon to a Dark moon, then, hurry up and get to the cabin and dream. On side B, there should be some Spirit Sprites. You know what to do.

5. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Try blocking.

6. sano

sano New Member

Apr 28, 2011
    Seems like we are in the same situation... Capy can you give us any help? It's really frustrating

7. sano

sano New Member

Apr 28, 2011
    I've done everything in the dark moon phase, killing the boss and taking the blue triangle where the dog is, activating the blue beam. Then changed to bright moon (100% sure it's bright, not partial), switched to side B and there isn't ANY sign of the little red shadows from where the spirits should come out. Nothing in the pool, lake, fireplace or any location... i really don't know what to do.

8. Klikster

Klikster New Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Fighting the Trigon thing in the Sheep Meadow, the first blue orbs it fires I deflect with the sword, the second red ones I deflect easily as well.. then it goes all Super Saiyan on me and kicks my ass, no idea what to do.. HELP! :(

9. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Listen in for a special sound and look when your shield button s highlighted, when that happens quickly tap the shield button to dodge ;)

10. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    I finished the game at 99% because I followed the words of
    the Cheating Cheater. Is there anything extra if you get the full 100%, maybe something with the numbers recited at the very end? Maybe it's just because I can't believe it's over.

11. logical

logical Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2011
    Nothing

12. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    Alright, I just got the dark moon trigon, do I have to wait till tomorrow to get the light moon trigon? And I got a key from the bear in the dream world a long time ago, I haven't found a use for it. Is there any, what am I missing?

13. ienok

ienok New Member

May 1, 2011
    creeping me out

so i got it done at 100% and called the # at the end. The voice i think does say "return again when the dark moon reigns". so i did, when the megatom went to dark moon phase, and i got a thought from the archetype that said, "take heed: the dark moon reigns". Now what?? so I beat it again and got the same #. I'm so confused.

also, during the dark moon i went dreamwalking again and tried to go back to the party, maybe you're suposed to return to the party during the dark moon, you could see the pink lights and hear the music, but i couldnt get in the door and the wilderbear wasnt there like before. so i ate a mushroom and there above the door was the trigon trifecta, but it wasnt lined up correctly. i tried messing with it but nothing moved.

maybe there is a way in? anyone?

such a trip

14. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    ok i'm trying to do the dark moon thing. i got all the slyvian sprites until the place where it says belive, i walk past it, and the dark ghots dude comes and attacks me? i don't think thats supposed to happen..?

15. crex

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    No, its normal. He pops out in front of me at random times too.

16. Sanderino

Sanderino Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Glitchy game?

Only read if you have already got the Bright Trigon

So I just got the Dark Moon Trigon. Now I need to get the Bright Moon Trigon. I need to wait for it to be bright moon. But the problem is, that magic book keeps saying it's dark moon. And I can't get into the secret room to manipulate the moon cyclus because I didn't got the key... I've beaten the boar and didn't kill it, after that I didn't got the key. Is this normal...?

17. dyscode

dyscode Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Living
    World
    Yes, this is normal, the
    boar holds a key for something different, the Moon cave key is to be found somewhere else. Just keep on looking.

18. Sanderino

Sanderino Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Thanks! I've found "it" and I've completed the game. Is it really over now? Or is there more to do?

19. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    How exactly does t change from a dark moon to a bright moon? I completed the dark moon and everything. I don't want to cheat the time, so I waited like 3 days, but in the monotone it still says it's a dark moon..? How long do I have to wait?

20. dyscode

dyscode Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Living
    World

you change the moon phase in the moon grotto, if you donĀ“t have the key look around both sides