Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. slymaster

slymaster New Member

Mar 27, 2012
    its not a fire trinket, i just did it and received an ice trinket

2. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Directions to the fiery depths, where you find the grapple spell:

Don't destroy the first breakable wall (the one preventing you from moving the first crate on the right towards the other two). Stand on it, jump and throw the bomb in.

You sure it's ice? I could've sworn it was a fire... Maybe it's random?

Or at least I definitely remember picking up a fire trinket after I had already bought one.

3. Sangflea

Sangflea New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Need help finding chambers of power

I need to know how to get into the chambers of fire!!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

4. Twoge69

Twoge69 New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Okay so I'm not very far in the game I'm in the forgotton keep and I can't seem to trigger a switch I need the bomb spell but I have no idea how to get it please help!!!

5. HarvesterOfBeer

HarvesterOfBeer New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    I'm also stuck with no bomb spell...I'm up to fighting the first boss in the plains, but can't unlock some of the treasure areas as they are behind the rocks...

6. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    From the locked door and the blocked plate that triggers it, go left. Immediately you'll see a path to go down, so go there to get the spell.

You will come across it later, you're not far enough into the game yet. To get those treasures you'll have to backtrack once the spell is yours.

7. Tesarect

Tesarect New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    #307 Tesarect, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
    Finally beat the game! As a nostalgic Zelda player (proud conquerer of Legend of Zelda and Adventures of Link, first two Zelda games), this was an excellent knockoff for the iOS. As for everyone who said it was too hard or too easy...no, this was perfect. I only wish it had more levels.

(edit-figured it out)
    Just as a tip, to get the Ninja achievement, just stand one room away from the boss and shoot him with magic. Best done when your magic is maxed out.

Anyways, if any of you have any questions on the storyline and how to get around, hit me up. My cousin and I have played this game hardcore for a couple days so we know how to do the general things pretty well.

Thanks for the tutorial! I used it and some of the comments here to get around!

-Tesarect

8. Camel

Camel New Member

Mar 26, 2012
    thanks for your helpful response.

Now I'm stuck in world end. I think where i am stuck is the very end of the world end, where it has 4 fire portals. In the first portal, u need to kill a bat, whereas in the second you need to kill a flying corrupted. You get your key in the forth portal.

However, after I get the key, how can I jump over the second fire portal on the right to reach the door right after the portal? i have tried double jump, throw a bomb and switch dimension, yet none of them work.

Anybody gives a hint?

9. Camel

Camel New Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Quick way to get cash

In the snowy slopes, there are two treasures. At where you can get one of the treasures after you blow up a wall, that is the place i mean you can get souls. Everytime you come back here after you reach other scenes, you can get 40 souls for sure. Just simply blow up the wall again, jump again.
    That's a quick way to get money if you die too much in the boss fight and don't have enough money to buy potions, or you spend too much on swords yet can not afford an armor.
    Since I'm new here, i don't know how to use a spoiler tag~~

10. liulink

liulink New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    I'm stuck when finding the Fiery Depths of the Great Caves, got in somewhere inside the cave that has 4 different ways out. Whenever I choose an exit, it "teleports" me to the opposite exit ways.

How to get over this to search for Fiery Depths.

11. Thewall23

Thewall23 New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Me too! Please help. Can't find Fiery Depths.

12. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    You need to do the sequence correct, i'm sure the first one was the bottom right exit. You can tell if you've done it right as a torch lights up. So if you do the sequence right, all 4 torches light up and then you can go through the 'exit' and move on.

So just remember the sequence so every torch lights up

13. liulink

liulink New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Thanks. Didn't notice the torch :)

14. Xapped

Xapped Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2010
    I'm in the tower thing. The part where there's a bunch of spiked walls coming down. At first it's pretty easy, but then there's the huge one that nearly takes up the whole screen. I tried running and jumping but that doesn't work. How can I get past that?

15. HarvesterOfBeer

HarvesterOfBeer New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    ANy tips on how to defeat the corruptor that shows up after the lava/fire boss in the mageblade chanber?

16. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Run and jump. ^^

You just have to time it so that you're already running when the wall's coming up - then do a long jump, and the second one to make it to the platform. There's just enough time.

17. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    the last boss (master of chaos) really is the easiest boss in the game.
    you can just stand on the left side then just hack and slash and he won't be able to reach or even get near you

18. wendezeit

wendezeit Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Wow thanks for the hint! I tried it one more time and you're right, this made the final battle almost trivial to win. The ending was underwhelming to say the least.

19. Arya

Arya Member

Mar 27, 2012
    #319 Arya, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
    D*mn! :(
    I was sooo happy that I could forget that part...
    I've died so many times that I can't count...

If I die 10 times more - I quit - :(

EDIT: since there are a lot of us trying and failing this jump and the ice trinket is obviously very important - is it possible to buy it, like fire trinket somewhere? Hope is the last to die. LOL

EDIT2: The most dishonest way to find a treasure is that one with the bomb where you have to toss it to the gap to the other side where the house is - if you miss it the thing that you stand on explodes and then you have to go to the beginning of the level only to try again to throw the bloody bomb through the gap just for the treasure ( you don't know what it is - what if its a trinket or a sword)- of course you might blow the thing on purpose in the beginning not knowing what to do...and here you go again and again...
    ( this is the reason why I normally play games like Grim Fandango, Longest journey, Siberia and such)
    You have Conte jour in iOS and it is not a platformer and certainly not too easy, but you don't feel someone is wasting your time and messing with you...not a good example, but c'mon guys I get it that the game is cheap, but arghhh and frustration...

Sorry for my rants, but I guess I'll have to quit the game since the level of frustration is getting a bit too high for me (I have never experienced that in a game - in RPG's you have to learn how to beat some boss and you'll feel good, but looking at the posts above - the bosses are pure luck, not skill).
    Tell me, is it normal for a platformer to be so frustrating - like jumping and dying a billion times like with the long jump and the crushing rock?

20. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Alright, tried to avoid this thread (and am still not reading earlier posts) as I didn't want to spoil anything.

But I'm stuck early in the game still (37%). There's a part after you find the King in jail and you go to an area with several chasms to jump. The first one has two green orbs circling it. That I can get past. But the second one, with three green orbs, seems impossible for me to get past. Just keep hitting one of the orbs time after time after time -- making me want to rage quit.

Is this just a timing thing? Or is there a trick to get past this (like maybe someway to get rid of the orbs)?