Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. herringj06

herringj06 New Member

Mar 30, 2012
    #361 herringj06, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
    Follow this sequence:
    top left
    ---FIRST LANTERN IGNITES---
    bottom left
    ---SECOND LANTERN IGNITES---
    bottom right
    ---THIRD LANTERN IGNITES---
    top right

If at any point you mess up the lanterns will reset and you'll have to start the sequence again.

Hope this helps!

2. p0nd77

p0nd77 Member

Oct 22, 2010
    I am stuck at the Chambers of the Flame trying to get the key to go on. Have tried a bomb on the statue, the grabble spell at the thing at the top of the statue. Am trying to shoot a regular spell at it but keep getting attacked by flying bats. Am losing my mind here. Can someone provide any more hints?

3. Diddles

Diddles New Member

Mar 30, 2012
    How do you get to the chamber of power

I just found the last piece of the Mageblade and now have to connect them in the chambers of power. But I can't find it. Its supposed to be just above the great caves but I can't find it????? Plz help XD

4. Fanzel

Fanzel New Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Help!

Okay, this is ridiculous. I'm in the Great Caves and stuck in this endless mess of falling BS. Like, I'm just falling and falling and there are arrows pointing down. I have no idea what to do! Please help!

5. SwordigoFTW

SwordigoFTW New Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Heyy im stuck and i have no idea what to do. I have beat the boss in the chamber of flames and got the last spell and i have gotten as far as i can in the frozen temple but im now in this room woth a locked gate on the oter side but no key anywhere. Please help!

6. TheDirtyDiddler

TheDirtyDiddler New Member

Mar 31, 2012
    I am 99% complete. I have beaten the final boss and there is one single treasure I CAN NOT find. It's in the Great Caves. I think it's in the area where there are a bunch of arrows pointing down and you keep falling. I have looked everywhere. I'll include a picture of the missing star so you can see where it is. Any clues?

http://pgu.me/94b

7. hides

hides New Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Can someone please tell me where the Ice Trinket is located? I have looked everywhere!

8. Slofanto

Slofanto Member

Mar 29, 2012
    Can someone give me some tips for defeating the boss in the hall of dwarven elves? I can't figure out the trick of getting past his shield.:( thanks

9. Nshager

Nshager Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Zija Distributor
    Kentucky, USA
    There are three screens when you fall that repeat. Here are directions to each. Each will start on the screen when the falling begins (room with the 2 red bats).

Chest 1: Down one screen. Then left.

Chest 2: down 2 screens. Then left.

Chest 3: down 3 screens, then right. Kill all of the spikeys. They keep regenerating but there is an end.

Two chest are in the same room but have different entrances.

The third appears

10. Slofanto

Slofanto Member

Mar 29, 2012
    I happened upon this place by accident.
    At the place where you keep falling and falling in the great caves, Jump to the right of where the 2 bats are. I think I made the jump by bouncing off of one of the bats too.

11. Nshager

Mar 30, 2012
    Zija Distributor
    Kentucky, USA
    Look at the maps on the first page of this thread. The room you want is above room 27 marked on the map.

12. Nshager

Mar 30, 2012
    Zija Distributor
    Kentucky, USA
    Edogani the deadly

Can someone tell me where this creep named Edogani is located? I can't find him. Thanks!!

13. Slofanto

Slofanto Member

Mar 29, 2012
    It may be that you have to kill so many bats before it will go down. I did that thinking it was a prelude to a boss, then used the first spell which hit the statue and it went down. Kept doing that and got the key.hope that helps

14. Prizeless

Prizeless New Member

Mar 31, 2012
    He is in the first room of the frozen temple right after the snowy summit. He is a skeleton.

Does anyone know where the magic sword is? Please.

15. TheDirtyDiddler

TheDirtyDiddler New Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Ahhh... I never bothered to defeat all the spikeys. I figured there was no end. Can't believe it's something so simple! Thanks.

16. SwordigoFTW

SwordigoFTW New Member

Mar 30, 2012
    heyy im in Lair of Death and i have no idea on how to beat the final boss any tips please!!

17. suborna07

suborna07 Member

Mar 30, 2012
    HI! I need help or i think my head will explode! I'm 90% into the game and now stuck. After retrieving the shard from the Chamber of Flames, the master sent me back to the Great Caves I guess to reach the castle on the Snowy Peaks of Mount Atlon. I can't seem to find the entrance to the 6th cell/room of the Great Caves (locked). And how do i get to the Snowy Peaks?? Help Please!

18. suborna07

suborna07 Member

Mar 30, 2012
    #378 suborna07, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2012

Hi there! i just posted for help but seeing that you've finished the game, i would really appreciate if you helped out a bit. :D Here's my post:

HI! I need help or i think my head will explode! I'm 90% into the game and now stuck. After retrieving the shard from the Chamber of Flames, the master sent me back to the Great Caves I guess to reach the castle on the Snowy Peaks of Mount Atlon. I can't seem to find the entrance to the 6th cell/room of the Great Caves (locked). And how do i get to the Snowy Peaks?? Help Please!

Or the 6th cell/room of the Great Caves that i mentioned could be the snowy peaks. I'm not sure and I dont know how to find i

19. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    This is driving me insane. I'm in World's End Keep and what I presume to be the last portal is behind a gate that requires a key. I've gotten every chest (and the achievement for that) and as far as I'm concerned, have been everywhere, but I just can't find that frickin' key! Is there really one, or am I supposed to grind enough to buy a key from the merchant for that very last gate?

20. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Ur supposed to grind and buy...