Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Nah, dude, you just missed it. Sadly, the door behind you is closed, so you will need to kill yourself to get to the last checkpoint.
    From there, go through again as you normally would, but there is one area where you would've jumped and grappled up a series of corruption blobs. Don't do that this time. Instead, at the bottom (where you fought some corrupted bats) go to the right and there's a gauntlet at the end of which you get the key you need.
    I have finished the game and still have the shop's key - it's not necessary at all.

Wrongo! :)

2. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    #382 metalcasket, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
    OK, crap... I used that key elsewhere. FML. Forgive me for my complete lack of..whatever right now, I don't have access to the game and please don't kill me: Where would I find the key right before that one? >_> *runs away*

3. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Ha... Good thing ur the one writing up the walkthrough and not me... =oP

4. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Ooh, that's a tough one. Apart from the fact I made it most of the way through the game without the grapple spell, I had all the keys in order. As far as I can tell... The key right before that would be... Hmm.

From the portal right before the final boss, go slightly left and down, then to the right. Then into the next zone and through the path until at the end is a miniboss who drops a key. Kinda a long shot, I think, but check it out. I'll have a look if there are any others nearby...

5. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    The portal in World's End Keep?

6. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    #386 Echoseven, Mar 31, 2012
    Wait hang on, I just realised you're not up to that yet. I'll go have a look at where you are...

Edit:
    Actually, as far as I can tell, you should be up to the second portal in World's End Keep. The one to the right of area 16 of my map?

7. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    I haven't gotten there yet. Nope. :/

8. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    I don't even know, man. You say you've used that key - do you remember where?

(and can you check the gauntlet that sends you to the start when you're hit by a fireball? No offense, but please do - I just can't tell where you could've used the key, without knowing where you're up to)

9. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    #389 metalcasket, Mar 31, 2012
    Checked the gauntlet... definitely got and used the key there. I think....think is the keyword here...I think I used it in the Hall of Dwarven Kings.

Btw...E7...thanks dude...I know I'm driving you insane.

10. denki_boy

denki_boy Member

Feb 16, 2012
    Tokyo, Japan
    !!!! Thank you so much for this! I have been stuck at 99% with every chest found and the game beaten and I could not find the last 1% that I needed. I had used the key I bought at the merchant to open the last gate and just assumed that there wasn't another key hiding somewhere. Using your information, I found the area with the last key, thus giving me 100% in the game.

Thank you so much!!!!! I'd hug you if I could. :p

11. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Oh! Well if you used it there, you should look around that area - somewhere out there is a lonely key you haven't picked up yet!

And hey, if all else fails, you can always grind the gems and buy your way to freedom!
    (I have 100% and now TWO extra shop keys, lol)

12. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Hey guys im at the Worlds End and I only have 2 trinkets. Should I have gotten the 3rd by now?

13. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Guess I'm gonna have to grind and then come back to get it later. :(

14. Nshager

Nshager Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Zija Distributor
    Kentucky, USA
    Thank you!!! I had almost played every stage back to that point.

15. Nshager

Nshager Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Zija Distributor
    Kentucky, USA
    Want easy cash? Read on.

I noticed when you start in the icy cave (move forward), or snowy area (backtrack), there is a location with two soul shards worth 20 each. This seems to be a good spot to revisit to rack up soul shards quickly.

Any other places you guys can think of that might help others that are needing to buy a key?

16. Jarebear

Jarebear New Member

Mar 31, 2012
    I cheated

I made it across the lava and i am at the same part of the game as you. you can be really sneaky if you have mad skill like me and fudge it. you run long jump across lava, then right before you hit the lava turn to face the direction you jumped from, then when you get bounced into air from first lava hit at peak of height do your second jump and you can land on other side of gap. most of it is skill, but a small part of it is luck as well. also, when you get to the other side there is nothing there except a stone slab thing with nothing on it. waste of my effort XD

17. Jarebear

Jarebear New Member

Mar 31, 2012
    someone help!

yes i have the same problem i cant figure it out!

18. Prizeless

Prizeless New Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Nobody knows where the magic sword is? ;(

19. Mello01

Mello01 New Member

Mar 31, 2012
    Can you help me with the same quest? I can't get past the ? I spoke to the King after beating the Boss. I pressed the three Blue Buttons, but once I enter the gate, it shuts behind me and spikes slowly fall from the ceiling. The only way for me to survive appears to be pressing a Blue button below me and out of reach. Could someone lend a hand with the "spoiler alert" capability enabled?

20. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Its deep down in the great caves. Go to rhe room with the arrows pointing down and try and stumble around until you reach a puzzle room with a fire block