Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    =o/

I can't remember, but I do know I got it pretty early in the game... I think it was one of the first 3 swords I got... So you might want to check around places on the map that you don't have all the treasures back towards the beginningish of the game...

2. MrJR

MrJR Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Is there anyway to see stats for the various bits in the shop/marketplace before you buy them? I'm debating between plate armor and broadsword.

3. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Here's where I feel like I'm missing something. Let me know if those pictures aren't actually showing up. If they aren't then I'm talking about the treasure in the first Evernight Forest area. Not the treasure that is reached by
    Exploding two walls and killing two snappers.

[​IMG]

4. grenadedodger

grenadedodger Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Manchester, UK
    #44 grenadedodger, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
    In reply to iVaro and Neehan, I think you are both looking for the same treasure.

In the area to the top left of that first Forest segment (It has one of those spike shooting turtle beetle things in it and not much else) where the camera zooms out and you can jump up on little ledges on the left side of the screen but it doesn't seem like there is much there, get to the second highest ledge and walk left...taadaa, new sword, treasure found and achievement :D

5. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Thanks. I knew it was over there. And I knew it would be something amazingly simple that I was missing.

6. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    I'm having a lot of trouble at the same spot.

You only have a second to run and double jump, and, for some reason, if you die, you don't end up just before the obstacle with a heart/life missing like everywhere else in the game. If you die, you die completely, and end up by the nearest portal. And then go through every other ordeal prior to this.

Not only that, double jump doesn't always work there!! At least not for me...
    For some reason 9 out of 10 jumps there my char jumps only nice with a nice salto in the middle of the jump, but I seem to be unable to jump again.

It's very strange, I've tried to reproduce this on a quiet piece of road, and I can double jump every single time, but not there.

I'm tearing my hair out in frustration!!

Anyone else have this localised double jump problem?

7. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    I barely managed it. Try timing your second jump later, and remember to hold the first jump as long as you can.

8. Gum

Gum Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Hi. Anyone knows how to get thru the part with the 2 blue button with a pressure pad below them with the 3 movable walls which are too high to reach right after talking to the king behind bars?

9. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    I finally made it.
    I had to do the opposite of you though, short jump, then jump again, long jump and I can't do another jump..
    That's the issue for me.. Very strange... :confused:

10. SillyBear

SillyBear New Member

Mar 23, 2012
    Fantastic game but I've been stuck in the Great Caves for hours now and I can't find my way through.

I've reached the crypt and acquired the sword but I'm still unable to access some other areas. For example, there's a room in the caves that zooms out. The cave is red, there's two platforms in the middle and 4 signs to go a certain way. Take any route warps you back out another route in the same room.

It's driving me nuts and I can't figure out how to proceed. I went to the ice area but can't move on because I think I'm missing a skill!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'll try and post a screenshot when I get home.

11. SillyBear

SillyBear New Member

Mar 23, 2012

A fireball shoots towards those pillars. You have to strike the blue buttons and help the fireball through to the other side. You basically alternate buttons and use the pressure plate to reveal the button the fireball is suppose to hit

Hope this helps you.

12. gtcharlie

gtcharlie Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Alright. Loving the game but stuck at a point for some time now. I'm at the point where there are 3 red boxs with rocks blocking movement of them. I have blown up the first pile but just can't get at the second. This is the area where at the beginning it says something about it being a strange place. Any help?

13. theblackw0lf

theblackw0lf Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    I'm stuck in the Chambers of the Flame

There is a large room that zooms out with a bunch of fire bats, and a Key. But it looks like the key is behind a wall and I can't get to it. Below that chamber is the locked gate that I'm guessing needs the key

14. theblackw0lf

Feb 18, 2009
    You'll notice when you exit one particular direction that a torch lights up, showing that you went the right direction. Keep trying until all four torches light up

15. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    #55 Echoseven, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
    Noooo... No. That's one of the beauties of this game.

The top of the wall has a statue on it, with a glowing face.... *hint*hint*

You have a bomb. That you can throw.

Jump and throw the bomb through the hole (before you destroy the first wall though, it makes it easier.)

16. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    :D:D:D

I know I'm way behind but in the first fortress, I raised the first gate to get the key, found the treasure with the experience, any help on raising the second gate to get the key?

17. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Uh... Where is that? Outskirts of Florennum?

Edit: Here's a thought. Would people appreciate a walkthrough thread for all the treasures?

18. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I figured it out, thanks!

19. beelzebub23

beelzebub23 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Awesome game!

I just have to ask one thing:
    After blood sweat and tears I got 999 crystals, then I bought that gold key from that merchant INSTEAD of the Magic armor for 900 :(

My question is simple, In Greyhedge Village where I bought the gold key, Is there any use to it? I am missing one treasure there I tried to get over the house on the top left but to no avail.
    If this gold key has something to do with the end don't spoil it just say "later", and about that treasure I think I need triple jump or something... Am I close? :)

20. theblackw0lf

Feb 18, 2009
    #60 theblackw0lf, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
    So there's one part of the Great Caves I can't get past.

It's a room that zooms out. You enter from the left, and then on the far right you can see some breakable walls. But there's a massive gap. And I can't see how to throw a bomb in a way that would explode those walls. I can't seem to throw the bomb far enough. I can see an arrow pointing to another section though behind those walls, so I really want to enter it

Whew, got it :)