Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. jared9876

jared9876 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Dallas TX
    Hey can you guys help me? I am stuck on the part where it says "There is something strange about this place." Everywhere I go I just start back at the start. I know thats the point but can you guys tell me witch way to go? Thanks

2. toutski

toutski New Member

Apr 8, 2012
    Stuck?

Hi,

I bought the magic armour instead of the key and now I'm stuck with 3 sword pieces and have no key to get through the last gate.

I have most of the treasures and am roughly 400 coins short.

Is there anything I can do or where is the best place to grind coins?

Thanks,

toutski

3. Natty117

Natty117 New Member

Apr 10, 2012
    #583 Natty117, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
    How do u delete posts on this?

4. Natty117

Natty117 New Member

Apr 10, 2012

5. leonshark

leonshark New Member

Apr 10, 2012
    I need help! im at Worlds ends keep and theres a corrupter that if i try to kill it sends me back to my home screen on my iphone and theres this jump thats way to far! and my Dimension rift isnt seeing anything and i cant grapple on to anything! Help? its before the map with a bunch of falling plateforms and bats

6. yonington

yonington Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Your absolutely right - grapple, go up and left and through the portal and instead of moving the block to get the chest, jump on it and go back - sorta like a U turn (or a C turn) - i didn't see that last step and was stuck :D

That being said - I hate the World's End Keep. Every time you die you have to go back to the same portal and go through so much to get back to where you died - uncharacteristically for this game. Touch Foo if your reading this - you need to add a portal after a few of these hurdles in the Word's End Keep. I am frustrated with how difficult and frustrating it has gotten and the fact you need to keep doing it over and over (and dying over and over!).

7. Dembones

Dembones Member

Apr 10, 2012
    #587 Dembones, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
    Swordigo wastelands

Im stuck at the part with the red blocks and the rocks. Apparently you need to jump and throw a bomb over the wall but I can't seem to do it....any tricks/tips! Great game but severely frustrated here!! Thanks

Got it FINALLY

8. tomthumb86

tomthumb86 New Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Snowy slopes help!

I just made it past the falling boulders where you must jump from one pillar to the next and have reached a dead end it seems with more falling boulders and no place to go. It looks like I should maybe jump to where the boulders are falling from, but can't seem to jump that high. Any ideas? I'm so close!

9. Dembones

Dembones Member

Apr 10, 2012
    Where do you find the grapple spell?

10. Dembones

Dembones Member

Apr 10, 2012

11. zbebe

zbebe New Member

Apr 11, 2012
    How did you beat the boss in chambers of the flames, do you have to wait until the very end when you've put the magiblade together? because none of my weapsons seem to work on him...

12. jared9876

jared9876 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Dallas TX
    Hey can you guys help me? I am stuck on the part where it says "There is something strange about this place." Everywhere I go I just start back at the start. I know thats the point but can you guys tell me witch way to go? Thanks

13. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Remember this vaguely, instead of going off to the right as it just wraps about i think you have to climb up and then jump to the left to get the item.

I've completed all the screens now, on the final one but i'm tearing my hair out with it, so frustrating, think i'll sadly end the game here as that final (or penultimate screen) is just ridiculous

14. iPad-meister

iPad-meister Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Just finished the game w/all treasures found. Only need to kill the boss in Forennum without taking any damage to get the final achievement. Swordigo may very well be the best game I've played on the iPad. Great challenge and wonderful gameplay. I can only hope more gems like this show up in the months ahead...but this may very well be the best iOS game of 2012.

15. thumperl73

thumperl73 New Member

Apr 11, 2012
    OK I am quite stuck on a level. Its in the dungeon in florennum. Ive traversed the water using the swinging bridge. But now i have come to a section where there are spikes lowered onto me and i somehow need to trigger the last switch but cant. Ive tried everything. Anyone reading this care to offer a suggestion? It would be much appreciated. Thanks n advance...

16. Xcution

Xcution New Member

Apr 9, 2012
    #596 Xcution, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
    Thank for the welcome and for your help. I am exactly where you told me. I am in front of the hut and there is not one there? I went left from the hut to a cave with three bats and a treasure. Did i kill him and not get the acheivement? Omfg i am going to break this ipad.

Help!

17. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    #597 psj3809, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
    I'm going by memory, isnt this the one where you drop a bomb into the gap and then its pushed automatically to the left as theres a bar which moves across, it'll then move to the left and explode and then stop the spikes from falling down.

You sure you've 'tried everything' ! ;)

18. vlaky98sd

vlaky98sd New Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Im stuck at chamber of fire

Help plzz im stuck at chamber of fire i kill boss to 50% and then room get different i cant even touch him and help how to beat him?
    i really love this game but im stuck...

19. iPad-meister

iPad-meister Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Yup, he's right. Drop a bomb in the hole then run to your left to stand on the trigger. It'll push the bomb to the left and if timed right, will hit the trigger switch which will open the gate for you.

20. vlaky98sd

vlaky98sd New Member

Apr 11, 2012
    ok nvm i done it easy but now im stuck at ice boss is there any freaky way to even dmg him to 50% by the way i know to remove shield