Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. jared9876

jared9876 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Dallas TX
    I just need to know how to get through not just the treasure!

2. TexKat

TexKat New Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Thanks Echoseven! That was what I needed. I've now finished the game. This was a really great game, very challenging!

3. korkidog

korkidog Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 12, 2012
    Illinois
    Would someone please post a picture of the area on the map where I get the grapple spell? In another post someone said it is in the Great Caves, but I have searched them high and low and thus far haven't been able to locate it.

Thanks for your help with this great RPG!!!

4. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

You need to go up, in the upper right corner of the level. Try reaching the highest point on the right side. You see a red glowing portal there. Enter it and you'll change into another dimension smh. Defeat the boss and hit the switch on the right side. A bridge will lower just below the place where you stand. Cross it with a few jumps and you're in the next screen.

5. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

Hm... strange. Normally, this bandit appears exactly there. There's also no gap where he accidentally can drop in and vanish... normally, the bosses are especially secured. That's strange and looks like a bug. I had no problem finding and defeating him. The biggest problem is that most bosses appear just once and then never again, when defeated.

6. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #606 Vovin, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012

Easy peasy:
    When you go through the great caves you need to go through the teleporting room to find the spell.
    Go through the top left, then bottom, lest the bottom right then top right and then you will get the spell in the next room.

Or check out this explanation and the first page of this thread for pics to get to the Fiery Depths .

Directions to the fiery depths, where you find the grapple spell:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Echoseven
    Directions from the portal in zone 25:

Go right, keep going right 'till the next zone. Take the upper path behind the breakable wall, keep going right to the next zone. Jump across lots of the small platforms to the next zone. You'll see the screen zoomed out to the pic for 25b. Drop down and go left.

7. Taffie1971

Taffie1971 Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Please... A little help?

I have just started playing a couple weeks ago, but Im really stuck! I have found all tbe treasures so far and now Im in the Chamber of the Mageblade. I defeted the boss, but I can't figure out how to get to the next level? There is a gate but I dont have a key?

Im sure this question has been asked before, but I have looked through all Q&A in this thread and all I can find are directions to the treasures. I need directions to level 13!

So frustrated :eek:

8. Xelaetaks

Xelaetaks Member

Dec 18, 2010
    I'm confused here too I'm also on the last level, killed a bunch of corrupters, have grappled up and been all around the board, and I am stuck with a key and not sure what to do with it.

The ending is pretty confusing. Hope someone can throw some advice what to do with this key or where to go.

Thanks

9. Taffie1971

Taffie1971 Member

Apr 6, 2012
    If you can tell me how to get to the dungeon and find the King, Ill help you when I get to where you are! Been stuck here for over a week and every time I go back to the Chamber of the Mageblade I have to fight the corrupter all over again, yet I still cant find my way to the King? Argggg

10. Macone21

Macone21 New Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Hi I'm stuck in dungeon of florennum part two where the cry is in the roof and you have two blue buttons to push and three barriers to try to jump over to push another blue button. It's so frustrating:mad:

11. Devallance

Devallance New Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Help, I am stuck here too, am I missing something, do I need to jump over the pillars?
    Seems impossible!

12. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    I believe you have to guide the fireball by hitting buttons to lower/raise the pillars, allowing the fireball to pass and hit the switch on the opposite side. Then you'll be able to get the key.
    Hopefully I'm thinking of the same place you guys were talking about :p

13. Taffie1971

Taffie1971 Member

Apr 6, 2012

How did you guys get to the dungeon? I want to be stuck there too, but I cant find it?? :-/

14. Josh Lee

Josh Lee Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Indie App Developer - www.mylittleuni.com
    Singapore
    Go to the Locked Gate and use the Dimension Drift. A boss will appear. Kill him, get the key and unlock the gate.

15. Josh Lee

Josh Lee Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Indie App Developer - www.mylittleuni.com
    Singapore
    Go to that Gate, use dimension drift, Button, the boss will appear. Kill him then get the key!!

16. Pearlnila7

Pearlnila7 Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Purplemoor Crypt

Hi, I've gotten quite far and am totally stuck in this Purplemoor Crypt. I am at a place where you go down and to the left and there is this room with spikes and a gigantic fireball that comes and blocks the way down. I managed to squirm my way around it and drop down to an area where there is a key but it is surrounded by walls. Then there is a gate to the right with two skeletons on the other side. To the left past the wall I can see an arrow pointing in another direction, i.e. to the next stage. I cannot seem to get this key at all. There is also a kind of house located behind it. But it is all walled off. What to do. And that gigantic fireball and spike room is so irritating. Thoughts? Help. :)

17. Pearlnila7

Pearlnila7 Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Purplemoor Crypt

Never mind, I got it. Oh so complicated.

18. Xelaetaks

Xelaetaks Member

Dec 18, 2010
    This level is impossible. They make it so confusing lol.

19. Xelaetaks

Xelaetaks Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Actually I figued it out. Just had to double jump to that locked gate in the room with the portals.

20. Mean Typhoon

Mean Typhoon New Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Hey guys, I'm in Florennum and have all the chests in areas I've encountered, but the gate out of the city is locked as well as the two westernmost buildings in the city. Anyone else encounter this problem?