Table Tennis Touch $3.99 > $0.99

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by mrbiggles, Aug 27, 2014.

1. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    It was a 99c sale earlier this week (75% off). I paid GBP 0.79 for it on Tuesday.

Now it's $1.99 (50% off) but still a bargain at that price.

2. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    I have absolutely no idea how to add spin! I could do it in the tutorial but now my ball just goes straight :(
    I'm sure it's my own fault but please point out something I've missed

I also found it hard to add spin on the ball in the advanced serving tutorial.

Other than that I'm loving the game so far!

3. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Spin gets infinitely easier with the more advanced paddles you unlock in career mode. You're supposed to move your finger a different direction to your shot the second you've hit the ping pong ball. I'd try experimenting by just doing a little squiggly gesture- you should see a white trail of the ball mirroring your gesture. The game's so fast that it's hard to find the time to practise.

4. CookingPie

CookingPie Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2014
    i also found adding spin to be elusive. i went back to the 'advanced tutorial' and practiced it over and over.
    its all about (after you hit the ball) swiping to the left or right at the RIGHT moment - not too soon and not too late. for me, the swipe needs to be a tiny moment AFTER when i felt it would be natural to swipe to the side.

5. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    I can put a bit of spin on the ball now when it goes really fast, like when I try my luck against the good CPUs, but not when it's slow or on a serve.
    I've noticed that the 'ball stops after bounce' move catches me off guard a lot. How do you do it?

6. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany