TAG JAM 2012 - It's Show Time! - Official thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by SimonTag, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Falldj

Falldj Active Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Ya, I missed that. Anyone record it or something?

2. FlipBeef97

FlipBeef97 Well-Known Member

May 5, 2012
    Male
    I don't think anybody recorded it... I wasn't thinking, I would have recorded it but I just made it to my computer in time to watch it. I've searched all over YouTube and. Nothing..... :(

3. FlipBeef97

May 5, 2012
    Male
    They said in the podcast that it will have a Team Fortess 2 look to it.

4. Nicoipad

Nicoipad Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Do you know what the answer was to my question about observation deck and city it was based on?

5. FlipBeef97

May 5, 2012
    Male
    #25 FlipBeef97, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    I'm REALLY SORRY But... I can't remember the answer about the observation deck. But..... I remember that the city is based on TEXAS.

I also have a blog on tumblr but I don't have anything to post on it because I'm not doing anything to post to waste my time on. But I just made one for Car Jack Streets 2 and the podcast. Because I was only able to record the end of it and missed your question, they mentioned your name in the podcast but I was unable to record the beginning and middle, just the end because I had only an iPod touch and towards the end I thought. I should be recording this, but I don't have a screen recorder. I have the end in 2 separate videos and I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THE VIDEO AND SOUND QUALITY AND THE SHAKYNESS........ (I think I spelled that wrong.--------^). Here is the link to my tumblr blog about CJS2 Podcast.

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/carjackstreets2podcastvideos

If the link does not work please tell me and I will try to fix it. And P.S. I don't have the videos ready to upload yet because of size limitations on tumblr I'll have to edit them into multiple smaller versions of the videos and upload them one after the other.

6. Falldj

Falldj Active Member

Apr 14, 2011
    #26 Falldj, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    Hey, thank you so much cause there was no way I could've watched it. Hopefully Tag'll release the podcasts on YouTube or something, but for now this is awesome. Thanks.

P.S: Any chance of uploading them to YouTube?

7. Nicoipad

Nicoipad Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010

Thanks man! Hype has gone up now!

8. FlipBeef97

May 5, 2012
    Male
    I tried to upload them to YouTube but there was something that prevented me from doing that. I'll try again today. Just so you know... I only have the last 20 minutes of the podcast, the whole podcast was over an hour long

9. FlipBeef97

May 5, 2012
    Male
    Your welcome. :)

But just so you know... I only got the last 20 minutes of the podcast, the whole podcast was over an hour long. And when you see them when I upload them, you will hear someone going WOOOOO! WOOOOO! AAAHHH! Or YEEAAAHHH! That is my mom watching Anericas Got Talent, and the high pitch screeching is my little brother playing. And I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THE VIDEO AND SOUND QUALITY AND SHAKYNESS... (I think I spelled the last word wrong.)

10. FlipBeef97

May 5, 2012
    Male
    Your Welcome. :)

But just so you know... I only got the last 20 minutes of the podcast, the whole podcast was over an hour long. And when you see them when I upload them, you will hear someone going WOOOOO! WOOOOO! AAAHHH! Or YEEAAAHHH! That is my mom watching Anericas Got Talent, and the high pitch screeching is my little brother playing. And I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR THE VIDEO AND SOUND QUALITY AND SHAKYNESS... (I think I spelled the last word wrong.)

11. FlipBeef97

May 5, 2012
    Male
    Well... Here is the first part of the video, for some reason the second part did not upload, so here is the first part of the video link

Mobile Version: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M7UKJVb_SFo

Desktop Version: http://youtube.com/watch?v=M7UKJVb_SFo

I'll try to get the second part uploaded, because what's the point in watching this part if you can't watch the next part? Right? :)

12. SimonTag

SimonTag Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
    Product Evangelist
    Dundee, Scotland
  13. FlipBeef97

May 5, 2012
    Male
    THANK YOU! even though I've watched it but I will probably watch it again.
    Hey, are we able to still ask questions about car jack streets 2?

14. Falldj

Falldj Active Member

Apr 14, 2011
    And when was CJS2 discussed? At what point in the video?

15. FlipBeef97

May 5, 2012
    Male
    The whole video is about Car Jack Streets 2