Universal TANKOUT (by Hassey Enterprises, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by philhassey, Jan 31, 2017.

1. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Thanks for the heads up, I jumped into your game for a bit and had a blast (I was Alphakat). Is there an upgrade for the weapon or does everyone have the same weapon?

I did purchase the 1.99 pack. Great job!

2. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    That big multiplayer fight, and getting to blow so many of you up as we were live streaming, just made this my game of the week.

3. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Was it on hippo? I didn't realize that was the stream because it wasn't posted to my TA app. That was pretty fun. Then I got busy at work and couldn't play, came back was still in 2nd. Sorry Phil, I didn't think that was actually you...

4. philhassey

philhassey Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Actually - with the world locks you currently get 100% of your coins back. All other items, however, are just destroyed. That said, once you place a world lock, you must always leave a world lock on that level.

-Phil

5. philhassey

Patreon Silver

Thanks everyone who joined the stream tonight, I had a blast playing! That was really the first "big" game of TANKOUT I've gotten to play so far :) Good times.

-Phil

6. repapermunky

repapermunky Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    True, I found that out. Thanks for the response.

7. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    Hey guys, playing with you was a blast, I had a lot of fun! Great stream!:D

I hope a lot more people getting into this game!

I'm still confused about the world locks. (Pay 1000 coins to unlock and to built your own level, pay another 1000 to lock it?
    Pay 1000 coins to unlock and built in someone else's level?) What is hide level?

What are those locks throughout the levels? What can you do with them?

Because there is no explanation or anything else in this game, how to use it. It would be nice to have any kind of information or introduction before you spend your coins.

And maybe some teleporters for the next update, like Carter said!?;) Different weapons like cannons, laser, missiles, grenades or mines would be cool!

Thanks, Sash...

8. RazorOmega

RazorOmega New Member

Feb 3, 2016
    IMO a great game, hoping to see it become popular. I assume the one hiding in the rubber blocks on the world "War" is you,Philhessey.

I did manage to kill you twice #

9. philhassey

Patreon Silver

@Sash

You can use a lock to lock down any level so that nobody else can build on it.

Yeah I'd like to add some more crazy blocks and features!

-Phil

10. philhassey

Patreon Silver

@RazorOmega

Thanks! I usually play as "philhassey" but anyone can name themselves that. Good times :)

-Phil

11. Liammagoo

Liammagoo Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Holy crap did I enjoy this game (Hell I even made this account just to say so). I don't know why, I just do. Maybe something to do with the fact I can build things and watch people fight in my creation.
    Great potential, and I'd love to see new blocks (Perhaps a Metal block that isn't switch/wire triggered, traps that spring up when hit with a switch, etc) and hopefully a chat system will be incorporated. Already bought the pro pack, looking forward to see what else arrives in the game

12. Liammagoo

Liammagoo Member

Feb 2, 2017
    I do however have a couple issues. There's no global account system, so I'm unable to carry currency and world ownership between accounts. If my devise were to break or reset, I'd lose all world ownership and earned currency I own. While I understand accounts right now are device locked, I wish that I had a backup way of accessing my account in the event of a worst case senario.
    Also, is there a way to 'unlock' a world? I placed a lock in a world I don't want, but I can't remove it without placing another lock.

Still exited for more blocks to tinker with, looking forward to making some rather wacky battlefields

13. philhassey

Patreon Silver

Thanks for the feedback. I've got some bug fixes and things I've got to do first. For now, I think if you sync to your desktop it will backup your save data for the game.

-Phil

14. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Maby bit of a nooby question, but how do you save worlds? Only by typing the exact name of that world?

15. philhassey

Patreon Silver

Yeah. I'm thinking about having the game remember the last 3 worlds you've been in or something though. So you can go back to a recent favorite.

-Phil

16. fabianb

Nov 1, 2014
    What happens when you created a world and spent thousands of coins in it, and then forget the name. You're out of luck then?

17. philhassey

Patreon Silver

Yeah, don't forget the name of your world :)

-Phil

18. fabianb

Nov 1, 2014
    Hah okay!

19. Tehe

Tehe New Member

Feb 4, 2017
    I dont think anyone's mentioned this bug yet, but you can walk through other blocks of the same type if you stand halfway between blocks and place something on one of them. This can also be done when a brick or rubble spawns on top of you.

As for the rest of the game, it's great. I'll most likely buy in once there's chat.

20. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]