Universal Tap Transcend: Rebirth (by Inner Hero)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Inner Hero, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inner Hero

Inner Hero Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    TheGreatEscaper - Of course you can get an invite to our beta build. Send us your Apple ID e-mail address here or on private message and we will send you an invite to the build.

Anyone can sign up and help us evolve this game into something worth playing. This is our first time doing beta testing and we would like to make the most of it for everyone involved.

2. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Oh also wanted to say, I don't know what use for gems you all have planned but so far they are way to plentiful.

I used them a couple of times just to save time and buy some KP for a upgrade and I still have 91 left over. And that's only from getting 1 from the roulette. I hope you got good things planned for them since those seem they will be your iap

3. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Pyapiopi - Thanks for the quick and valuable feedback. We are still adding in visual feedback to some of the upgrades (this isn't the end of it!). We also can see how the core gameplay seemed a bit fast, we are still fine tuning some numbers -- but more importantly we didn't want this process to last too long. Replay value is one of the most important aspects of TT: Rebirth for us. We're hoping the player will be willing to rebuild to receive valuable, collectible heirlooms and blessings only obtainable through our "transcend" feature (yet to be added to the game). We didn't want each core play through to feel like a burden, but we are still doing our best to balance some of these numbers. You can suggest prices on certain upgrades if you would like that you think would work better for the flow of the game. As for the gems, their primary purpose will be to purchase items from a "store" as well as compensate for any resources you may need. Now typically this is where other games hit you with pay to win features.  Seeing as we're gamers ourselves and hate that model, we're trying our best to avoid it. We want players to be able to amass a fortune through many play-throughs and not be forced into the IAP=win models. You will gain all those gems through each play-through.

We are glad people are already enjoying the first phase of our game, and we are very excited to reveal the next beta build soon!

4. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    #24 Pyapiopi, Mar 28, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2016
    Wow the fact that you obtain those everyone you transcend is extremely generous. I'll withhold opinion on that until I see what they can be used for aside from buying KP.

Is there anyway to reset the game so I can provide more valuable information by playing through again?

* so I tried deleting the game and was going to reinstall it but it appears it was a single install. It's not showing up on my TestFlight lists and if I click it in the email it says it was already redeemed. Am I missing something or did I just screw myself out of this beta version lol

5. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    #25 Inner Hero, Mar 28, 2016
    I am pretty sure you delete the app and re-install it from TestFlight.
    We are actively building the transcend and heirloom/blessing features as I type this. We plan to push the next build as soon as we can!

If it still doesn't work by tomorrow i will re-push the build for you.

6. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    #26 Jayg2015, Mar 28, 2016
    Been testing for the past hour and it's definitely different than your last game.
    I honestly expected a smi liar clicker but it's different in a good way.
    As much as it's different it's still sticks with the whole planet, space, stars theme and elements are a great approach.
    I like the colors and the in depth addons and upgrades.
    Many many many upgrades.
    So many different unlockables as you progress to keep expanding the game.
    I've been playing for over an hour and still haven't hit "the wall " of progress like you get in most clickers in which u must reset or keep checking back later.
    Manual clicker and auto clicking are essential to having a successful clicker IMO and you guys sure seem to know your stuff.
    I'm actually going to reinstall tap transcend tonight and make another run through it again. This game has given me the fever.
    I'll give a more Indepth feedback on any bugs, fixes, or anything like that after I give it some more time. I'm really enjoying it right now and haven't came across anything.

EDIT:
    Only one thing I noticed off the bat.
    I listen to music or podcasts while I game and noticed when I start this up it disconnects what in listening to.
    Also is there a menu button to take sound up or down?

7. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    That definitely did not work. It is telling me I need to have the developer resend me a new invite. If you can do it ASAP that would be awesome! I won't have wifi all day tomorrow so I wouldn't be able to download it lol. Really want to play.

My TestFlight Id is [email protected]

* to the guy above me, it turns my music off too but if I just swipe up on my screen and hit play on my music it will stay on.

8. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    #28 Pyapiopi, Mar 28, 2016
    Well I got the email about a update for tap transcend but still nothing shows in my TestFlight app. Very weird. Never happened before for a beta

* nvm I figured it out. I was signed into my Canadian account when I first opened the email and hit start testing lol. I thought the invite was linked to my actual account. I have it fixed!!

9. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Pyapiopi - glad you figured it out. We tried to re-push build 16, we were about to add an increment to the build number and push that, but it seems you have things figured out. It should be V0.1.0 (16).

10. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    #30 Pyapiopi, Mar 28, 2016
    I have thank you for the quick actions though. Very appreciated.

Replaying now, pace for the creation of the world overall seems good except for
    Chapter 2. That one may as well not existed. I clicked right through it as soon as I unlocked it. The rest is good though since you have to wait for KP. Hopefully for replays though their is a heirloom that increase KP gain early on lol.

Also could it be possible for you to add a X1,x10,x50,100 button on the top right of the box for the elements. It's annoying every time I start up the app I have to go through all the elements and change them to x100 individually. Just a thought, seems weird to have it for each item seperate.

* also I think the Quick Buy feature is broken on the natural elements. I can't tell if the game is doing the proper math (due to my overall money being too high) but the top corner says its subtracting the cost for just one, regardless of how many you are buying.

11. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Played for about an hour earlier and I have to say that it is a very interesting take on the clicker. Very cool to evolve elements then planet and life premise. I'm about to open the cambian period.

12. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    H4nd0fg0d - glad you are enjoying it! There is still so much more! We are excited to be building the next beta build which will include transcending (similar to prestige) with collectible heirlooms and blessings. After that build we will finish the spaceship section and give you guys a copy of that content, by then we will be close to wrapping up the product for real launch.

Pyapiopi - thanks for all the feedback. We will tweak some numbers in the next build and hopefully it flows a bit better. You are right, some of the heirlooms will be KP related. I am looking over the quick buy code now, thanks for pointing it out. As for the elemental purchase multipliers - we thought it best to leave that option at the individual element level so you wouldn't have to keep switching back and forth between your purchasing habits of certain elements. My solution to your problem would be to have the app save your multipliers. That way when you leave the app and come back, your element multipliers will be how you last left them. Does this sounds like a good solution you would like to see?

Thanks guys. We hope you are looking forward to the next beta build. And again, anyone is free to get a copy of the first beta build. Just send us your TestFlight e-mail!

13. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    That would be a wonderful alternative solution. That is the main gripe I have with the system. Especially since I can't always control when the game will restart. Sometimes just going on safari and visiting these forums caused it to restart.

Definitely can't wait for more though. I'm back to where I was and just going to progress further for when you update the build. See how far I can get theoretically. I have to say the pace of the initial gameplay is pretty good though. I guess I'm just not used to having to not wait hours on end for a clickers initial play through lol.

14. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    Any news on any test flight updates? Still super excited to see what else you all have.

15. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    look interesting ! i am really excited to try it

16. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    kripa1415` - Always good to see excitement! Feel free to sign up for our beta if you would like! We currently still have the first beta build up but have been working on the next update.

Pyapiopi - Apologies on not being active enough on TA. Didn't realize we hadn't posted an update in so long.. time flies! We had the next beta build ready on Monday which includes transcending and choosing out heirlooms. You will always get to choose an heirloom from a random list after you transcend. Each heirloom can affect the game from the core gameplay to the stats on the spaceships! We also have added more power up buttons which you can equip and unequip based on what you want to use. We thought the update wasn't significant enough.. so we have been working harder than ever to get some space ships and battle scenes into the next beta.

We currently have the prototype battle scene built out.. and it surely is something different than we think everyone is expecting. We enjoy playing it, and we hope everyone else does too.

Our best time estimate right now is to have the next beta build sent out early next week. We will update the thread once the build is live on TestFlight.

Thanks for the continued interest and support. We have added a sneak peek screenshot of the heirloom process.

Attached Files:

17. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    Just wondering if we had any news on how the updates are progressing. You expected a new build a month ago now. Very dissapointing not having new toys to play with. Love to see how the game evolves.

18. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    #38 Inner Hero, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 24, 2016
    Pyapiopi, sorry for the long blackout. We have been waiting for the right moment to launch the next beta version. We initially intended to do smaller beta updates, but later decided to do 2 beta phases and then the final product. This way, we are almost completing the game with this next beta, and will have a more comprehensive idea on any flaws. I don't want to make any more promises on when the beta will be ready, but we are doing our best to make it as bug free and complete as possible. Since we have not given any updates in what seems as forever, we are going to release some more screenshots and raw footage. Note, some of these are still in development phase and may look different when the final product launches.

There will be a variety of unique space ships to build and each level up. Each ship will come with its own strengths and weaknesses.

[​IMG]

Each ship will have its own unique set of moves that are each upgradeable.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Each ship has 5 equip-able slots. Each equip-able item is further upgradeable. Use specific items to augment or counter a ship's strengths and weaknesses.

[​IMG]

Travel through space and uncover secrets. Each location will have 3 difficulties that drop increasingly rare items.

[​IMG]

Here are some raw footage videos from some in-game battles scenes. These are older videos, and some of the UI is already different. You will see both auto and manual mode across the videos. Also note some of the ships I used were way more powerful than the selected opponents. Real game play is not as easy as these videos.

If anyone has questions or comments please do.

Thanks for the interest, and feel free to sign up for beta. We will be having one more big beta phase before we launch the final game! Thanks to everyone that helped out in the first beta and helped us find some of the areas that needed some attention. We are hoping together we can build a great game. To give one last overview -- we broke our development into 3 stages. We are currently completing the second stage which will include the next beta, and then we are on the final leg of the journey.

-Inner Hero team

19. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    #39 Pyapiopi, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
    Haven't had a chance to watch the videos yet but along with the newly released Titan quest, this game is my most anticipated mobile game this year. It really does look like it will bring tap/idle games to a new level.

Got a chance to watch the videos and like what I see. Some cool RPG elements added to it with what appears to be tons of customization from the screen shots. Super excited

20. Inner Hero

Patreon Gold

Aug 24, 2015
    Thanks so much, it makes us feel great knowing there is already excitement for our project. We are closer than ever to launching the next beta, there are just a couple more touchups and then a final test run. I am adding some more screenshots of our battle scene since we have not done that yet.

When in manual mode, try and out-tap your ship's tap stat to create more powerful attacks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Make sure to choose your attacks and buffs wisely. Also, make sure to stack your ship's energy stat to make special moves more accessible.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We are doing everything we can to have a bug free beta build soon that will have the full game's mechanic minus a ton of ships, items, locations, and upgrades we are keeping secret for the final build.

Anyone can sign up for this next beta. Just private message me your test flight e-mail.

I will continue to leak more information leading up to beta if anyone is interested!
    And also, if there are any questions or comments about how the game works, please ask here and we will let you know!

We plan to have a real trailer video soon that we will post here first.

Thanks!