Tasty Tadpoles: A casual pond based puzzler - launching this week!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TastyTadpoles, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Well I played 5 levels of world 2 Murky Pond, looks great, really like the turtles, its getting more difficult but not much, maybe the later levels. But who needs difficult games, games should be foremost fun, and this game spells fun all over the place. Life is difficult enough Ha Ha Ha.

2. TastyTadpoles

TastyTadpoles Well-Known Member

Hahah! Cool.
    I definitely designed normal mode for casual audiences, so if you like that kind of difficulty I think that mode suits you.

If you like hard challenges play in puzzle mode and try and collect all the golden lilies (you get those by finishing the level with 1 or more taps left)! That's where things get tricky :)

3. Looks great and with 75 levels, looks definately like it should do good at that price range. I wish you all the best and will grab it once it's release. Good Luck.

4. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    The game is very interesting. Hope Game Center cam be integrated.

Alex

5. TastyTadpoles

A few people have said the same thing the last few days. If it's something that a lot of people really enjoy then maybe I should add it in...

I already have a bunch of challenges in the game, they're just not wired up to Gamecenter's achievements so it shouldn't be too much extra work!

6. TastyTadpoles

Here's a few postcards from the different tadpole characters in the game:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Played the first 15 levels and unlocked Murky Pond. Really having fun with this game. Highly polished and a great load of fun. Lots of charm. It seems to me to be that perfect balance of difficulty, I know that must be a challenge. Can't wait to get deeper in and see what other twists await! Good luck with your launch!

:D:D:D

8. background

background Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2012
    Auditor
    The game is really fun, hope the gc function can be added soon.

9. KoolCat

KoolCat Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Thanks for the promo code. Just started playing. Very sweet game, looks like fun for kids and adults. The first few levels are easy, but I know it will get more challenging. Haven't tried the puzzle mode yet. Would be good if game could be played in landscape mode as well. Good luck with the release!

10. shawy

shawy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    very addctive,cause I am not good at speak English
    You make a nice and cute game

11. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Hi, just want to say puzzle mode is much harder than normal play, but I like it very much. Playing one level a day now because I wanna enjoy this game for a very long time, this is what I always do with good games.

12. anmbia

anmbia Member

Apr 23, 2013
    This game is adorable. I'd be surprised if it doesn't get picked up by some review sites.

13. bigukdaz

bigukdaz Active Member

Jun 30, 2012
    This game looks a great game, if there's any promo codes left would love to give it a try and will leave some feedback. Thanks

14. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    #34 tso5818, May 6, 2013
    Last edited: May 6, 2013
    I did a little gameplay video, please don't dislike. I am a beginner of making gameplay videos. Please like, subscribe and maybe comment on how I can improve my videos for the future :).

Thanks.

P.S. Hope the gameplay looks alright for me to put on here. Also, this is from my iPad 4. If the developer don't like the video I can take it down from youtube. No problem :).

15. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    Very cutie game ,having fun with the frog:p

16. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Looks great! Does it have Game Center Support?

17. TastyTadpoles

Thanks for all the love everyone! I'm so happy you guys think its cool :)

@tso5818 that is AWESOME! Hehe thanks for that... I think if you change [ url ] [ /url ] to [ youtube ] [ /youtube ] (without spaces) it will embed the video in the forums.
    For those of you that haven't had a play yet, the levels shown in the video are quite early on in the game.

@DonnyDJ76 a few people have asked about this, so on the weekend I coded it up so that the in-game challenges tie in as Game center achievements! I've just submitted to Apple so hopefully it will be included in the game when it goes live this Thursday :)

18. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Thanks, glad you liked it. Ill switch the video link.

19. bigukdaz

bigukdaz Active Member

Jun 30, 2012
    Thanks so much for the promo code, this is a great one touch game, great controls nice graphics and fun gameplay, think you will have a hit with this well done.

20. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Thanks for adding GC support, and great to read positive feedback!