1. mfcgames

mfcgames Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2023
    Wow! We're immensely grateful and humbled by this recognition. Have to buy a second cake for the team now.

Your input and encouragement have been instrumental in our journey and we look forward to continuing to make our game the best it can be with your help.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!

2. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Thank you for the quick updates. Awesome additions. The undo and rotate options are very helpful!

I can’t stress enough how lovely the song you chose is, and how relaxing it makes the game.

mfcgames likes this.
  3. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    Thank you, it's truly our pleasure! With this game, our vision was to create an experience that is both chill and relaxing. As we've previously mentioned in our roadmap, we have many exciting features planned for the future. Additionally, our community has suggested some great ideas and requests. Rest assured, we will carefully consider all of them to see what we can incorporate. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to delivering more engaging experiences!

vectorarchitekt likes this.
  4. Wemac

Wemac Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Game Reviewer
    Downloaded the game and unlocked everything via IAP. Then told my wife to download it but she doesn’t get anything unlocked and I can’t find the restore purchases-button. Wth?

5. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    please email to [email protected] and we will try to sort it out. There should be a restore purchase button in the “store” below the different IAP options.

6. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I can’t find a restore purchases button either. I don’t need it, but I was just curious so I looked around the app and don’t see any remnants of IAP or a restore button.

7. Wemac

Wemac Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Game Reviewer
    It looks like the “store” tab disappeared after unlocking all (top choice). However I was able to find the store on my wife’s phone under a button conveniently called “upgrades” or something similar. Tried pressing the restore purchases-button at the bottom on her phone, but no. Nothing happens. It’s still like I never paid for unlimited moves on her phone.

8. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    IAP is not always compatible with Family Share, it's up to the developer to enable it or not.

9. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    #49 mfcgames, Jul 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2023
    When you have bought the game pack or all individual IAPs the store button labeled “upgrades” on the main page of the game will become hidden ☺️

If you install the game on a new device and want to restore the purchases the store should be there.

I can pass on the message and see whatever the family sharing is on or off for in-app purchases.

Our standard is usually that it’s on for non-consumable items but I suspect that it’s currently off.

But please try again in 24 hours.

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  10. Wemac

Wemac Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Game Reviewer
    Thanks for your swift reply. If the family sharing is off by choice from your side its one thing, but if it’s suppose to work (on) it would be great to have it working. We have now waited over 48 hours without change. Hope to hear back from your developers soon. Thanks for clearing up what it potentially can be though.

The ‘policy’ to have non-consumable IAPs available to be shared over family sharing is a great practice!

11. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    We have now activated family sharing for our in-app purchases (IAPs). Unfortunately, there is no documentation available on how this will work retroactively from Apple.

If you are still experiencing issues, please send an email to [email protected]. We will do our best to assist and resolve any problems you're encountering.

Best,
    Short Circuit

macplash likes this.
  12. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    Thank you for all the support on Teeny Tiny Town! We have submitted version 1.0.6 to Apple and Google and await approval. This version focuses mostly on bug fixes and stability. But there is some small goodies included :)
    • Added Portuguese language support
    • Resolved issues with some achievements
    • Added the ability to tap the gold to see your income
    • Added an additional house
    • Resolved some issues with UI when restoring purchases
    Going forward, our focus will be on introducing new game modes, making overall improvements, showing some love to our tablet players by adding stylus/pencil support, and introducing more items/power-ups. So stay tuned for more updates and exciting changes in our upcoming major update!

13. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    It’s not gonna last long, so for now, let me enjoy the moment on top.;)

IMG_1015.png

14. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    Hello to all our Teeny Tiny Players! It's been three weeks since we launched, and what a journey it has been! We're continuing to work hard on bringing new features and regular updates to the game. Your feedback has been instrumental in this process, and we're always eager to hear more. Keep enjoying the game and stay tuned for exciting things ahead!

Here are some highlights and patch notes for version 1.0.9:
    • Night mode
    • New Night mode music
    • Stylus/Apple Pencil support
    • Option to toggle between 30 or 60 fps
    • More reward options and added the ability to re-roll the rewards once
    • New maps
    • New gameplay mechanic: Camps
    • New power-up: Crane
    • New highest tier building
    • Improved onboarding/tutorial
    • Added falling snow to the snow theme
    • Bug fixes for labels, localization, audio, and more.
    probably forgot something... but let it be a surprise! :D

Raztog and Anotherkellydown like this.
  15. Hulkino

Hulkino Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Dear Dev, could i ask for a couple of changes?
    - A better visibility in the night mode (i think it’s a little too dark)
    - Could it be possible to add the option to buy multiple items at the same time?

Thanks!

mfcgames likes this.
  16. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    Hey,
    We are working on improving the game UI and buying multiple items is something we are looking into.

Regarding the night mode I will ask our Artists to take a look!

I will write up a post here when we have made progress on the next update :)

Thank you for playing the game!

ShinHadoukin likes this.
  17. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    The weekend is fast approaching, and with it, the rollout of our exciting new build. Here's what's coming:
    • Give your town an upgrade: from a quaint town to a bustling city. As you progress and introduce higher-level buildings into your layout, your dirt roads will transform into sleek asphalt highways. It's your very own teeny tiny highway to excitement!
    • Introducing the Collection Book: Review the amazing buildings you've placed and get to know them a bit better with some interesting snippets of information. You'll see what items you've placed, how many times, and also get a hint of what's yet to be discovered. We wouldn't dare say you "gotta catch 'em all", but wouldn't it be fun if you did? (Of course, only because we respect copyright laws).
    • Bulk purchases are here: Now, you can buy swaps and bulldozer power-ups in bulk rather than one-by-one. It's all about making your gaming experience smoother and more efficient!
    • Cloud saving comes to iOS: Now, through iCloud, you can carry your progress across all your compatible devices. You'll need to enable this feature in "Options". (If you already have saved games on multiple devices, we'd advise you to sync the device with the most progress first to avoid any loss.)
    • Discover new buildings: But we won't spoil the surprise, you'll need to find these yourself!
    • Lastly, we're delivering some minor fixes: Improving water visibility in the Candyland theme, addressing the known issue with the Apple Pencil, and dealing with other reported bugs.

All being well, we're hoping to deliver this update later this weekend. Get ready for a thrilling makeover of your Teeny Tiny Town!

18. Hulkino

Hulkino Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2016
    Great, great update! The game is just getting better and better with every new build!!

19. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    We really appreciate your positive feedback on our latest update! It's uplifting to hear that you're finding value in the game and noticing the improvements with each new build. This type of input motivates us to continue refining and adding more engaging content to Teeny Tiny Town. Keep your eyes peeled for future updates - we have much more to come! ;)

Hulkino likes this.
  20. mfcgames

Feb 7, 2023
    Hey TouchArcade community!
    Exciting news! Our 1.1.5 update is rolling out. It's not a massive overhaul, but it's packed with some minor improvements and fixes you'll appreciate.

Patch Notes:
    • Enhanced Animation: Merging items now feels smoother with our refined animations.
    • Upgraded Collection Book: Dive deeper into details with 3D models, taking over the old 2D images for an enhanced experience.
    • Bug Fixes: We've squashed several minor bugs and patched game exploits for a more seamless gameplay.
    Looking ahead, as autumn approaches, we're gearing up for something special in September. Expect new features, maps, and themes to make your gameplay even more thrilling. Stay tuned and thank you all for the amazing support!

Anotherkellydown likes this.