Universal Tennis World Tour - Road To Finals (by Michele Laurello)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Disco Driscoll

Disco Driscoll Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2012
    My God, that video :laughs uncontrollably:

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    All I can say is thanks, guys, for saving me from this stinker!

3. eron198200

eron198200 Active Member

Sep 20, 2012
    The game is really good. You have to swipe when the opponent hit the ball and not when the ball is near to you. It's like virtua tennis, charge the shot as soon as possible. The final round it's very hard but not impossible. 4 stars for me.

4. drach

drach Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Oh man I have been waiting for another tennis game, but after watching that video - looks like I'll still be waiting. Sigh.

5. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I talked to the dev and he is willing to fix all the issues, so let's wait and see what he can do, add a pad instead of the swipe? I told him to open beta for testers, maybe that way a few of you guys could give him some nice idea

6. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    In principle I have no issues helping developers get it right. However, the issues I have with this game is that it would require so much change to make it deliver things it says in the app description - might as well go back to the drawing board and rethink.
    Also - you just simply don't publish a game like this at premium price and then ask public to help...
    I look at this app and likes of Active Soccer 2 and difference is like night and day.

Good luck to the developer nevertheless.

7. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    #28 klink, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    As the old saying goes, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression."

8. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    I totally agree, it will be really hard for him to fix everything and he should have waited before publishing an unfinished game

9. Sandalfo

Sandalfo Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Paris, France
    the video saved me 5€. the animation is abysmal. too bad cause graphics aren't that bad. this is eons away from virtua tennis on my ps vita. too bad