Universal Tesla vs Lovecraft (by 10tons Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
  2. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    The game has crashed 5 times on my Air with the latest iOS under the hood. Sent messages to the dev and hope to hear of a fix soon.

3. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

Have you tried using the "High" fidelity presets in Display Options? I had a blurry display and when I disabled "Dynamic resol. decrease" it was fixed.

Also, this should be posted on Neon Chrome's thread... as I almost replied to your comment assuming the uploaded picture was from TvL...

4. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    Hey,

Display options are set to max. I actually enabled Dynamic Res decrease, my god it looked terrible. So nope, there is an issue. Yep sorry should put in the neon Chrome thread which I will. Just that 10 tonnes have been active in here recent so I hoped they'd see it!!

Thanks for the suggestions though!!

5. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

I meant you have to disable "Dynamic res. decrease".

Attached Files:

6. 10tonsLtd

10tonsLtd Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Hi folks,

Turns out the current patch crashes regularly on certain devices after Wardenclyffe Battle. We've got a working patch currently in Testflight beta, and we'll be deploying that out on all the devices very soon.

As for Neon Chrome, this blurriness is a problem with the newest devices. Appropriate patch is on its way.

7. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    Easily one of the best iOS developers !!

Son of Anarchy likes this.
  8. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    Hey guys, sorry to sound like a broken record, latest patch gives full screen on new iPads, but again text etc is very blurry. You probably know this, but just feeding back.

Cheers,

9. 10tonsLtd

10tonsLtd Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Is this blurry text something that has worked previously and is now again blurry?

10. hollymartins

hollymartins New Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Male
    novelist
    Miami
    Quick question for 10tons about the Ball Lightning Gun. Every time I grab the BLG, all other weapons stop spawning. I know that the Tesla Death Ray (one of the epic perks) specifically states that it's the "last weapon you'll have," so that makes sense, but the description for the BLG doesn't specify the same thing. Is this normal behavior (in which case you'd just need to clarify the description) or is it a little bug?

11. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    I prefer enjoy their games on the iMac pro, bought all of their games even I dont have time for all of it

12. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
  13. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    Absolutely loving this game! Been playing a fair bit over. Christmas, such a great game!!

14. Scottlarsen

Scottlarsen Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2009
    #94 Scottlarsen, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    I’ve been playing this game on several devices and I notice that camera is zoomed in at a different level on each device. iPad appears to be the worst, with a zoom so close that monster attacks are coming from off the screen. This leads to a huge difference in the way the game plays on each device. Is there a way we can get some sort of zoom control with that camera?

15. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Has the new blurry textures on new iPad issue been resolved?

16. bx59

bx59 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2016
    Idk if its just me but when controllers plugged in (gamevice), game kinda lags more. Still having stutter issues on iPhone XS Max.

17. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #97 Son of Anarchy, May 2, 2019
    Last edited: May 2, 2019
    New ‘For Science!’ DLC available now.

dukat111 and sebgo like this.
  18. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    It’s now 1,99$ from 8,99$!!

19. twist3r

twist3r Member

May 9, 2012
    Tokyo, Japan
    Just bought the game, but on my iPhone XR the game shows on only one fourth of the screen and touch doesn’t work, thought i would report it here, hopefully this can be fixed in some patch.

Attached Files:

20. twist3r

twist3r Member

May 9, 2012
    Tokyo, Japan
    I can confirm that the patch 1.0.6 released very recently solved my issue on iPhone XR. The game looks great ! Thanks 10tons !!