Test TESLA OVERDRIVE and win iTunes Gift Cards

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Aztlan.Games, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Aztlan.Games

Aztlan.Games Well-Known Member

Well guys! Thanks for the feedback!

I have no clue and hope that the moderators do not mind that we discuss here. But anyway, are there any alternatives? Can we discuss somewhere else? I do not want to annoy "outsiders".

Most welcome! Testflight is just great.

Thas is good to hear!

I will put it on the list. I think this would work fine with the iPad. But wouldn't the iPhone/iPod be a little too small?

Yea. Turning speed can be improved. About the output... the more expensive the weapon is the more shootin' you will get.

This is a matter of balancing. We have to see the outcome of the first round of betatesting in order to make a decision.

That is good! Took me quite some time to write a good item positioning method!

Yes, please check out the other ships.

Well! I will ask my court-composer to create something similar. The music is actually a fine piece from the Vermes on Mars OST. We will start with audio-polishing soon.

I plan a later beta-testing round with IAPs enabled with a small circle of selected testers, not with all of them.

Thinking about bosses for quite some time. What is definite are bigger enemies. They are already in production. Maybe a bossfight too.

Thank YOU!

2. Aztlan.Games

Yes, that is kinda awfull. I took a close inspection and decided to overhaul the quests-system. There were a couple of issues in the code. Once this is properly tested a new version will be made available to the beta-testers.

Thanks for pointing that out. I will reproduce and fix that.

Well, you found out that the tilting calibration does not work as it is supposed to. On the list!

That is more than great to hear!

3. Aztlan.Games

The sensitivity slider is an excellent idea and is now on the list. Do you know a similar game that has perfect controls? Maybe I could have a look.

This needs some serious consideration. Fixing the joystick(s) could make the game unplayable on iPhones/iPods, I guess.

Good to hear, too!

4. Aztlan.Games

Just a quick resume... I am very satisfied about the first day of beta-testing!

I just come back from a marathon of replying to all you testers feedback-messages. There is a lot of good stuff that was gathered, understood and learned today. You are the best!

As a final remark: a very skilled beta-tester found out that the game as it is now can be hacked very easily. This is something I will fix in the future. This is not an issue now, because no one of you will resort to hacking during betatesting. I am sure about that :D

5. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Why I have no build? I've got your first mail. But no build.

6. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    WOAH ! WHAT! in what way! name them! Someone from the alliance? If it was in a bad way I apologize ...that's not what we are here for..

7. Aztlan.Games

Do not worry! A tester found a weakness and proved that it can be exploited without causing harm. Everything is fine. :cool:

8. Aztlan.Games

We did not even test for a full week and we already found a lot of bugs that got fixed. Also, we gathered a lot of fruitful and awesome feedback that will enhance Tesla Overdrive. Great beta-test!

9. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    Love the new controls...in ways it's better on the iPad and in ways the tilt is better for the phone..will u have a option to switch..also may I suggest a smaller virtual pad circle it tends to dominate the screen when on the iPhone.. Either way I feel it will give me more incentive now to test more further..thanks! Also what's the status on who's winning the GC challenge .. Meaning has anyone completed all quests and weapon unlocks? Either way I will press harder since the game is very challenging and fun! Very very nice update and love the polished look of the intro artwork? May I suggest some story or lore additions to the game? Like who is the girl and old war hero guy?

10. Aztlan.Games

Today is a great day to announce the winners of the first round of beta-testing! The winners are:
    1. @Daver116
    2. @wilflare
    3. @doomfan

Congratulations!

So fary those three musketeers and of course also the others involved provided a lot of great feedback, helping us to make Tesla Overdrive a perfect game!

We will keep on testing!

11. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    CONGRADS to the winners! Also wanted to report that my right virtual stick On the iphone4 is acting wierd ...all day yesterday it was fine...now it sticks and keeps firing ..which eats up my energy.. Anyone else same?

12. Aztlan.Games

He Trev1! Please be so kind and use TestFlight's feedback functionality. Thanks! :cool: