iPad The Creeps

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Mr. Crazy, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Pablovi

Pablovi Member

May 24, 2011
    I always play on easy, and I've made it to the 11th wave. But you have to sell the piggies at the start. I can't post a picture from the phone.

2. spain

spain New Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Are you talking about this one?

[​IMG]

I beat it, but i couldn't get perfect score on easy...I beat it last week, I don't remember exactly how I did it, but as I did not get a perfect score doesn't matter....

at firt I broke one pig, put golden coin ¿pan? In the closer gap from the door, and the laser piston/jack o lanter in the other gap. Upgraded the laser pistol and try to break as much as possible "gifts", when breaking the gifts from the upper part of the screen, put them to destroy near gifts, and when they don't have nothing in their range, I sold them to upgrade the towers nearer from the path.

On the first 3 gaps of the path I put golden coin tower, Laser pistols aren't much help in this level because of the grey blocks, but they're great destroying gifts...

Let's see it anyone has a better strategy.

I'm still stuck in this level. Can't find a good strategy for this level. DOn't know If its a bug, but using the same towers I get to same level in easy/normal difficulty, I hadn't try in Hard. There are lots of big monters :(

[​IMG]

Merry Christmas

3. robdog

robdog Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Coding
    San Diego
    Ive know about "The Creeps" for a long time, but never got it because it thought it was "dumb" like Bloons 4TD..

I picked it up now that its Free, and WOW.. ive been playing it non stop.
    Not as much thinking as Field Runners, or Lost Earth, but still fun.

And this FREE pack has soo many darn levels, its great..

if the purchase levels are as fun as the free levels, ill be buying them.

4. Inked

Inked Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Thanks for the update and the free levels.

Now that there is essentially a years worth of holidays to buy do you have plans for more DLC? Will there be more level packs in the future? Or was the Christmas update the last?

5. MaQy

MaQy New Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Hi,

I beat both in easy with perfect score, I'm stuck with Normal. The second one you mention is impossible!

So, my tricks. For the snowy level you have to break a pig at the beginning or you'll loose for sure. Don't be afraid of using sparks even since the very beginning and sell those crappy shurikens as soon as you unlock them. Two things you will need to build: flashlights and pots. And sell everything in the top of the screen after it stops being useful breaking anything around.

The second level is more or less easier except for the last two rounds if you follow this order:

1. Build a pumpking on top of the vertical road and level it to max
    2. Destroy the gifts with the pot and the flashlight, don't worry about the enemies as the will go through the pumpking laser (or whatever it is)
    3. Right after destroying those, level up the flashlight and destroy the gift with the heart launcher
    4. Now destroy everything around, it's easier if you level up the flashlight ASAP and then the pot, forget about the heart launcher and fill the pigs
    5. Before you get till round 20, you need an U.F.O. so you can beat rounds 20 and 30 easily
    6. You will also need at least three glue bottles in the road where the pots do not reach
    7. Now it's all in your hands, whatever I built it doesn't matter, all the towers are really weak against those big enemies, only the U.F.O. and the sparks used with the flashlight and the heart launcher can do any harm. Keep all the sparks till round 39.

6. lewblock

lewblock Member

Sep 15, 2010
    How to beat: Coming On Strong

1. Immediately pause the game and build full power green gun just to the left of the bed, and kill the yellow/grey gift box. This will take 1.5 levels.

1a. Needless to say, collect all the blue smiley power ups.

2. Once you kill the yellow/grey gift box, pause and upgrade it ONE level, not two, and let it kill the rest of level two.
    [​IMG]

3. As soon as you've finished level two, kill the black/yellow gift box. This will take you part way through level 3.
    [​IMG]

4. As soon as you've opened the pot of gold, upgrade it all the way, and turn your lantern onto the brown/pink box. The pot of gold will kill the rest of level three by itself.

5. Once the cupid's arrow is alive, kill the red berry bush right below it, and once that is gone, upgrade the lantern all the way and kill first the sponge right below the lantern and then the lower black/yellow box.[​IMG]

6. Next, build a full glue to the left of the cupid's arrow, and begin a green gun two spots below that arrow so that you can kill two blue boxes. You'll need both of these to upgrade the arrow/gun to get through level five. [​IMG]

7. Once you're through level five, wipe out all you can to upgrade both piggy banks, which you have to be done with by level 8.[​IMG]

8. During 11, build a full glue gun one down and one to the left of the yellow lantern.

9. During 12, begin to build a jack o lantern down one and right one from the left piggy bank. Save your money during 13 and 14. End of 15, buy a space ship for 1000, you'll need it for 20.
    [​IMG]

10. This is what you should look like at the beginning of 20:
    [​IMG]

11. During 20, launch the spaceship early, and kill the big ones while they're still in the left half of the screen. You should only need one spaceship, but here is the over-riding strategy for the rest of the game: keep 200 dollars in the bank, so that you can sell and rebuy the spaceship time and time again, and you will still get you gold star at the end.

12. End of 20, upgrade the pumpkin once. During 23, upgrade the pumpkin again, and build an opposing one on the same line.

13. During 25, upgrade that pumpkin once.

14. During 27, break the right bank, and upgrade as follows:
    a. upgrade right pumpkin
    b. two upgrades to cupid's arrow
    c. two upgrades to the bottom pot of gold
    d. add a full glue below the left pumpkin
    [​IMG]

15. During 28, pause and break the other bank, and upgrade as follows:
    a. other pot of gold twice
    b. add full boomerang below the lantern
    c. add full throwing star bottom right
    d. begin pumpkin two below lantern. You should now look something like this:[​IMG]

REMEMBER TO ALWAYS KEEP 200 IN THE BANK, ALWAYS.

16. End of 28 looks like this, bottom pumpkin upgraded once:

17. Beginning of 30 looks like this, make sure to start the UFO immediately on 30. You'll need to use it, sell it, rebuy it and reuse it to get through 30. End of 30 looks like this:[​IMG]

18. Upgrade bottom pumpkin, and begin a boomerang two to the right from the top right pumpkin.

19. End of 34 should look something like this:[​IMG]

20. 35, 36, 37 and 38 sit back and accumulate smilies and points, end of 38 looks like this, I added a star to the left of the lower green gun:

21. 39 you'll have to use, sell, rebuy and reuse the UFO. End looks like this:[​IMG]

22. 40 you'll need to do the same as 39, only three times. In Medium and Hard, keep the power up on cupid's arrow loaded, on Easy you won't need it.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

23. Success!

7. lewblock

lewblock Member

Sep 15, 2010
    By the way, today I got my last gold star on the new updates. So I now have 690, and have gotten a gold star on every possible level.

Any questions, I can help you guys out with any level.

8. MaQy

MaQy New Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Hey, I didn't know that trick of selling and buying the U.F.O. again. That was the piece I was missing :p. Great suggestion.

9. lewblock

lewblock Member

Sep 15, 2010
    How to beat "Little Boxes" Easy, Medium or Hard

First off, this is not a level for 2x speed. Leave it on 1x.

1. Sell one piggy bank. Add a pot of gold to the first empty space on the bottom, and a green gun at the next one. With the green gun, immediately begin to kill the blue box above and to the left, like this:[​IMG]

2. Upgrade green gun and finish killing that blue box, then add a green gun where the blue box was, and upgrade it as soon as you can. Next begin to kill the white/yellow box above the first green gun.

3. Beginning of 4, you should look like this:[​IMG]

4. By end of 6, you should have killed the white/yellow, and look like this:[​IMG]

5. During 6, sell the star and upgrade the gold pot with 500.

6. During 7, use a spark can (or two) and start to kill the yellow/blue box next to the can, and a blue box above too. Obviously, keep an eye below. Beginning of 8 should look like this. Burn the spark cans as soon as you get 50. Use the pause button a lot during seven so you can target the snowflakes and gingerbread men, otherwise they'll get past you.

7. Now begin a systematic killing of boxes near your shooters while keeping an eye on below. You are going to sell every star you get to build yellow lanterns below, in a every other space pattern.

8. During 9 and 10 upgrade the gold pot 900 and kill the last blue boxes within reach, and then upgrade the bank 400.

9. During 11, 12, 13 and 14 upgrade the bank 600 and continue to kill gifts. The 900 gold should take care of most of the incomings, but keep a spark can on your green guns. You won't be able to use all your sparks if you are diligent in collecting them. Beginning of 14, I looked like this:[​IMG]

10. Continue to kill gifts and add gold pots below. Beginning of 18, I looked like this:[​IMG]

11. Keep burning spark cans, killing gifts, selling stars/boomerangs and adding/upgrading lanterns and glue pots. This strategy will take you to
    the mid 20's looking like this:[​IMG]

12. By 26, I have sold the green guns and switched them out to be lanterns. Now work on upgrading the gold pots to 900's too, and add a full glue gun at the very left. Here I am at end of 28:[​IMG]

13. Here is the start of 30. Sell the bank, add lanterns. Remember you still have the window fan, although I haven't used it yet.[​IMG]

14. Voila![​IMG]

10. What are your favorite iOS games?

Calling all Creeps! fans!!
    Help me decide what NEW GAME to make next!
    What are your TOP 5 favorite iOS games?

11. SirAwesome

SirAwesome Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    Please for the sake of everything that is good, don't make it freemuim and dont have absurd IAP's. This is the ground for any good game

My personal favs are

Lego HP
    Real Racing
    Infinity Blade
    Game Dev Story
    Plants vs Zombies

Kinda all over the place

Good luck though!

12. aroendra

aroendra New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    hello everyone, i'm stuck on the bonus level called "SAWTOOTH", can anyone tell me how to beat it on hard and perfect??? thanks.

13. Markmans

Markmans New Member

Dec 28, 2011
    Valentine Megapack

Can somebody please help me with the door buster level ''burnin' for you'' can't get the perfect score on normal! Can somebody give me some advice with pictures?

14. cepheids

cepheids New Member

Feb 15, 2012
    make 12 blasters and 4 glues. don't bother with torches. at the crazy levels, pause often and put batteries on all your blasters. build them in clusters of 3 blasters to 1 battery

15. lewblock

lewblock Member

Sep 15, 2010
    SAWTOOTH hard and perfect...

Start like this:
    [​IMG]

Get the piggy bank up and full asap, you'll need it for level 25
    [​IMG]

By 20, you should be about like this:
    [​IMG]

At the start of 25, break the bank and make guns in quads, plus one oilcan
    [​IMG]

Using the spark cans, and the oil too, you can get past 25, which is the hardest level to pass. Remember, you can use, sell, rebuy and reuse the oil can without jeopardizing your gold star.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. aroendra

aroendra New Member

Feb 5, 2012
    Thanks for the help and advice, finally beat that SAWTOOTH level.

17. flightunlimited

flightunlimited Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    I love the Creeps. Any chance a Creeps 2 is in the works?

18. AuroraDark

AuroraDark New Member

Feb 27, 2012
    lewblock, I just made an account to thank you for your posts. Great help, and I appreciate the effort of taking screenshots.

I don't have many perfects at all so they're all useful to me. Were there any levels in particular that you had trouble perfecting? I hope you continue to post more walkthroughs :)

Thanks a lot.

19. Thanks for the feedback SirAwesome. It's interesting that you seem to be against IAP, yet 3/5 of your favorites (Real Racing, Infinity Blade and PvZ) all have IAP! Also, you are against freemium, and Infinity Blade is exactly that. So maybe you aren't against it as much as you think :p

20. Dude! Very few people can gold star that level on hard. You rock! :eek: Great step by step :)