iPad The Creeps

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Mr. Crazy, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Phantom X

Phantom X Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    A question for the developer if I may: Why is it so easy to get a gold star on endurance? All you need to do is destroy all obstacles without selling something then let the creeps go through for a star. Seems like there should be a minimum wave requirement (100)? I've gotten gold stars by wave 20...

2. rojas2

rojas2 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Aurora, i have beaten it on easy perfect. What i did was that i first had the flashlight target the object directly to the right, and when it blew up I put a green shooter tower one. I then started targeting all the small objects around the towers. The next tower i put was 2 tiles below the flashlight. I did not use any boomerangs, i only used gun towers and the ufo. And of course fully upgrade your flashlight to stop the bosses and to destroy objects on the other side of the map so you can put more shooters there too. Hope it helps because that is how i did it.

3. Adams Immersive

Adams Immersive Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 5, 2008
    Freelance interactive design and programming
    Ohio
    Cool :) The new update magically restored my old lost scores/progress! Something funky seemed to happen with a prior update, but whatever it was, it apparently left my data intact somewhere, and The Creeps offered to import it. So thanks for that feature even if I don’t know quite what it did!

4. Buffy

Buffy Member

Mar 9, 2009
    #144 Buffy, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
    Any suggestions for 1st Level Pack the Level ith the 8 Piggy Banks?

Hi,

I maybe need a few suggestions for the 1. level pack, the level with the 8 Piggy Banks. any ideas how to beat this in hard? Most tricky is the start, how many pigs to sell, how many and when to upgrade?...

Any ideas? Just had 2 5000 gold Banks for level 39 and 40 and build up 7 lvl3 Laser and had 6 additional lvl3 Guns. also one spider for lvl39 and the other for lvl40. But not possible at all with this, not even close...

To the developer:

I think you only get AGON points for getting the awards and not additional for each star, right?

Then how can you have a score of 1775 points? *G* while I only have 1750 and I have 100% of all awards ^^

Thanks for all the help ^^

Greetings to all and thanks for the all-time-best-iPhonegame. Waiting for more levelpacks and awards to come, will buy all of them for sure,

Buffy

5. I've played other Agon enabled games besides my own :)

6. Buffy

Buffy Member

Mar 9, 2009
    ah, ok ^^ thx

7. brun01

brun01 Member

Jan 30, 2009
    And what do you do on Hard? That's the only map I don't have a perfect yet...

8. Phantom X

Phantom X Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2009
    #148 Phantom X, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    The easiest way: Break 1 bank and fully upgrade a gun to use for destroying obstacles at the start. On round 3 or 4, break 3 more banks and add that money to three banks on the other side.

Round 10 break the remaining bank (the one you haven't upgraded yet) and buy a flashlight.

Round 20ish break one of the three remaining banks and add this money to the other two so they are maxed out. This will give you 10k for the end.

It's also possible to start without breaking a bank and end with 15k (3 full banks), but it's more difficult to do. I think I might have a screenshot somewhere. I'd start with the easy method 1st.

9. brun01

brun01 Member

Jan 30, 2009
    Hi Phantom, I'm trying to do as you described, but I still let slip a few around round 14-15. You only build those 2 towers you mentioned?

10. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    The game is now FREE for a day.

11. Seishu

Seishu Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Student
    us of a
    About time :p

12. B34$T

B34$T Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Even though it is free, it definitely deserves your money. It is IMO the best TD on iphone. If you happen to pick it up I suggest picking up the DLC aswell.

13. Gryphon23

Gryphon23 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    McDonalds! French Fries anyone?
    At that place... with those... people...
    *Dazed and confused* You mean some people DON'T HAVE IT YET!?

14. walker9

walker9 Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Such a great, underated :)() game!

15. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    thanks! the best gift from freeappaday imho

16. heka720

heka720 Member

Dec 7, 2009
    Picked it up. It's one that i've been meaning to get but never could pull the trigger till now.

17. Omega-F

Omega-F Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Graphic Designer
    USA WA
    Wow, this game is a must download. At least give the developer some $$$ by downloading their map packs. Creeps is great.

18. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I've always wanted this!

19. jerry hunter

jerry hunter Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Indeed,u r right.it's worth playing.

20. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Wow, awesome...been looking for some new TD and heard great things about this. If it's as good as everyone is saying, I will definitely pick up some of the DLC as well. :)