The Crimsons - mini interactive horror novela

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by susantio, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mealworm

Mealworm Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2010
    I can see everyones frustration , I myself am waiting for this and another game both submitted on the 6th of august and still nothing !!! . What is it with apple's approval rates !!!!:(

2. pablo6630

pablo6630 Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2010
    stupid apple:(

3. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    They spent most of their time searching for LOLCATS, that's why they are so slow.

4. MrLambChopz

MrLambChopz Active Member

Aug 15, 2010
    New Zealand
    Wow this game looks amazing. Will be instabuy.
    @above It's pretty true :D

5. solomon

solomon Member

Aug 12, 2010
    Hi all,

Thanks for all your interest and support for our game. We too, want you to be playing The Crimsons as soon as possible, and are anxious for approval to be given. It just looks like we’ll have to be a little more patient.

@MasterChief3624
    - Is the game really combat-heavy? Or is it more like Prisoner 84, where fighting is few and far between and not the main focus of the game?

The Crimsons main focus is on the story and the horror elements. Fighting, while fun, is few and far between.

- So it looks like the only weapon you have is your pyrokinetic ability (no problems there ). Does it take a certain number of hits to kill the enemies? Or do they die in one hit from the fire?

Let’s just say Victor likes his meat well done :)

- That analog stick totally keeps reminds me of the IGN logo. Is there a plan to change the look of it slightly, in the future? XD

Thanks MasterChief3624 for the early feedback on the look of the analog stick! We’ll definitely keep it mind for the future, and make it look…less logo-y!

@arta
    @Kartel
    We’ll try get some gameplay footage up within the week! Thanks for all your shared patience :)

@bebo_beta2002
    @master_lee
    @Mealworm
    @sammysin
    We’re quite confident that the content and functionality of The Crimsons meet App standards, so we can’t forsee any reasons for it to be rejected. We’re guessing Apple is just real busy at the moment. There are, after all, quite a few good LOLCATS to be finding :)

Solomon
    wabostudies

6. Mealworm

Jun 6, 2010
    Don't worry , I'll be patient:D

7. bebo_beta2002

bebo_beta2002 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    yeah me 2 :D..thanks solomon for ur reply :)

8. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    I'll be patient till I start to get mad again.......lol

9. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Hahaha! Glad we are agreed mate. Hope to see it out there soon.

10. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    ok guys nw it's 19th...so if this game doesn't show up today or tomorrow late so there must be something wrong..why? cause usually apple takes from 1-2 weeks to review and release a game but in this case it will take more than 2 weeks...this game was released 6th late...so 2 weeks means 14 days which will be the 20th late the game should be released at( how ever apple never made it to two weeks but am considering the worst case) so this game have to show up tomoorow late at the most..if not then only god knws what happened to it :(

11. Mealworm

Jun 6, 2010
    I agree , I am from nz so i am even more surprised why it hasn't been released yet!!! . Apple have really got some approval rate problems !!!:(

12. Obscure

Obscure Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Australia
    Typical Apple, all the good decent apps get delayed and all the horrible pointless ones get through. Yay for more fart apps etc.

13. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Rootin' tootin' patootin'!

14. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    today is our last hope...:(

15. solomon

solomon Member

Aug 12, 2010
    The Crimsons is now available from the AppStore!

Finally! We just received confirmation today that The Crimsons has passed review and is available on the AppStore!

itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-crimsons/id385456367?mt=8

Huge thanks to everyone who has posted on this thread. Your interest (and patience!) in our first game has been extremely encouraging. As new developers, it means the world.

But enough talk...we really hope you enjoy The Crimsons and look forward to hearing your feedback!

Solomon
    Wabo Studios

16. bebo_beta2002

Jan 6, 2010
    finally phew that was a long wait..thanks solomon :)