iPad The Escapee [Sale $0.99]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Osmiral

Osmiral Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    By the computer with the blank screen it says to press fire to start it up, I have fired my gun every which way but nothing happens, am I missing something?

2. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    So would anyone else who got this care to comment on the game? It looks really good, almost like a Beneath a Steel Sky game type with a few obvious differences.

3. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    I'm interested in picking this up too. Looks very interesting. Love retro games!

4. invictusgames

invictusgames Well-Known Member

Tap down first to turn to the computer and press fire to activate it.

5. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    ok, so I bought this game and after spending the $6 I looked for things that were wrong with it to see if it was worth the price or not. So far I really like it and I don't regret the purchase. The controls could maybe use an additional option, another Dpad setup or something but as they are now I don't think they're that bad and the game is playable. The graphics, scenery meet expectations. Sound is good. You can save at any point in the game by pausing and saving and load when restarting the game again. The presentation is nice. Overall, I recommend it to those who are interested.

6. invictusgames

The Escapee & Controls

Thanks guys, we appreciate your comments.
    The more thoughts you share with us the easier we can address the issues. We're considering adding a control options with various control styles.

7. adead

adead New Member

Dec 5, 2009
    how do you jump over the black hole to that device. theredoesnt seem to be any jump button.

8. invictusgames

Keep pressing Right + Up or Left + Up at the same time.

9. adead

adead New Member

Dec 5, 2009
    thank you invitus,
    but there another problem!!
    at the base section, the panelwith the three crosses, ive put them in correctly, the three lights come up but nothing happens. ive done this 7 times nw, all three lights show, but no door opens.

10. adead

adead New Member

Dec 5, 2009
    its okay, i figured it out. just need to walk up to the door beside the puzzle. this game is crazyyyy.

11. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Looks interesting (I loved B.A.S.S which seems to be somewhat similar), I'll keep my eye on it. :)

12. invictusgames

The Escapee is on sale! $2.99 only now!

The Escapee is on Christmas sale! $2.99 only for a limited time!

13. elimcfly

elimcfly Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    It takes patience to play this game..... I've put it down for quite awhile after only getting maybe 10% in. :-/

14. Squeaker

Squeaker Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
    $0.99 limited time sale.

15. invictusgames

16. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    who cares if it is on sale?
    the control system is bad and that makes the game a fail. please make an update with a new control system and i will buy it! also at the normal price, because the game for pc was great.

17. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    wait, what? i had no problem beating the game with the controls...at all. and i'm not some sort of pro gamer by any means. really, this is a fantastic cinematic adventure game, and it's worth way more than a dollar. definitely pick this up if you're a fan of games like flashback, another world, or more recently, abe's oddysee.

18. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Now with MFI support!