iPad THE KING OF FIGHTERS-i 2012 (by SNK PLAYMORE)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kerberospkg, May 2, 2012.

1. sLiCk_MaCkY

sLiCk_MaCkY New Member

May 19, 2012
    Anyone having the same problem? When I try to play friendly matches I click top right "play now" to play with random ppl, but it takes forever to connect and won't search someone at all!! On the other hand rank matches seems to connect good.

2. AdventureWorks

AdventureWorks Active Member

Oct 27, 2011
    indie games
    Cali
    hmm

i just wonder how well a fighting game like this will play on touch. i can just see myself being pretty angry about miss-taps. people that like this game, is that an issue?

3. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    It's all about muscle memory of where to tap on the screen. It's the same thing with a controller, you train yourself to move your finger to push x or o on a ps3 controller. If the default button placement doesn't please you, you can always customize where to place each button to your liking. I haven't changed the default layout yet, but I tend to accidentally hit the HD button when I try to punch so a good idea would be to place the HD button a little farther to the left.

4. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    I have my setup like street fighter, evade in place of focus. I put the HD button at the right above evade

5. TenOnez

TenOnez Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    I planned on doing the same thing at first, since I kept hitting "Evade" as if it were a punch button thanks to Volt. I got used to it now tho.

Still, I may change it to that set up so I can transition between the two games easily.

Haven't tried finding a random in friendlies, so can't speak on that. Hate to hear it's giving people problems tho.

6. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Maybe you left your modem unplugged.

7. sLiCk_MaCkY

sLiCk_MaCkY New Member

May 19, 2012
    No my modem is always on

8. TenOnez

TenOnez Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    From playing this game, there is this one guy.. That's completely B****made. I'll tell you why.

This guy >*Devil Face icon*< is someone I've fought for a while. Pretty much, he's avoided me and, when I won, would disconnect. He's disconnected.. about 7 times. So, I just fought him. He changed up his team and did well, he won the match. I give a "Good Fight" and push rematch, he leaves. Alright, that's cool. So, I find him again, and he accepts, then disconnects at the character select screen.

Will be declining from now on. Hate playing "One-Hit Wonders".

9. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    #549 DoctaMario, May 20, 2012
    Last edited: May 20, 2012
    I've fought that guy a few times. He's a pretty good player, better than me, though I did beat him a time or two. It sucks that there are so few people playing so it sucks when you have someone RQ.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA! If you meant that how I think you did.... :D

10. sheepdog108

sheepdog108 New Member

May 20, 2012
    Best fighter I've added to my iPhone 4s yet blows all Camcom fighters away, great job SNK

11. Pooter

Pooter Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I just had to. :D

12. DoctaMario

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    I know right? Do you play often online?

Hahahahaha too funny! :D

13. DoctaMario

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Good games last night Burnt Identity! You've always been one of my favorite people to play and I was lucky to get a few of those wins.

Your Hwa is fearsome. :p

14. RazvanGNR

RazvanGNR Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Chin is just beast! Did you guys knew about the 2 consecutive Neo Max he can do?....which brings the damage to 1134 without the after attacks that you can do...... :|

15. DoctaMario

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Geez, everyone I've played today has been either way better than me and/or has a shitty Taco Bell-ass connection. WTF. >_<

16. DoctaMario

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Wow TWO Neo Max moves?? I'm gonna have to check that out, that's just nuts. X-P

17. DoctaMario

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    So I tested it out, and yeah, he can do two Neo Maxes in a town in Training Mode when the meters are set to Maximum. But if the meters are set to Normal he can only do one because it uses up all of the HD bar when you do a Neo max move.

18. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    #558 HarlequinRogue, May 21, 2012
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
    You can even tag a super after the 2 neomaxes. I got up to 1404

@docta, it's a great way to do the 1k damage challenge

19. KEVINMS14

KEVINMS14 Member

May 15, 2012
    Can you really play this like a console fighter? I want to buy but I just cant see how a complex fighter would be good on a small phone screen, thoughts? I would have bought KOF13 for ps3 bur I hear online is dead or very laggy, I went with Blazblue Extend isntead.

20. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Wow, just got 1614 by ending with an EX super.

But yea... impossible to do in a real match.