The Next New Hero Coming to Mobile (by NCsoft)!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by NCsoft, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Is the very important information the release date which is conveniently located on the page which tells you your hero type? I'm not going to be the one to give it away. Go look for yourself if you don't know when it's coming out! :D I don't think I've seen that elsewhere! Well, at the very least it's very important information to me :) The game looks great. The art, concept, and story are all charmingly adorable - or maybe adorably charming. I still haven't decided which one.

Apparently my hero type is "Hero in the bathroom," which is especially fitting given that my favorite superhero was Captain Underpants. My super power is that I can perform flying side-kicks while making a silly face. I don't know about flying side-kicks, but I can make a silly face.

And I must admit that, with my trusty plunger in hand, I strike fear into the hearts of all who oppose me.

2. Shan82

Shan82 Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Songwriter.
    USA
  3. LookingForGames

LookingForGames Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Appstore
    This game looks really really awesome!:D Fantastic job you did there guys!

4. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    The Facebook app is a lot of fun I put Yo noid for favorite super hero and got Super Sized hero and put in Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles and got Thunder hero which looks pretty awesome!!

5. dalbbang

dalbbang Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Whoa, insane cuteness goin on here.

[​IMG]

6. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    Wow, just wow! Shit, I didn't see this thread when it first came out! I just saw it today and I'm so excited! Looks like an amazing 3d adventure type game! I've been waiting for one to trickle on to the AppStore sooner or later. And here it is!!

I loved Pizza Boy and Gem Keeper because they were so polished and smooth on my iDevice! Hopefully, this will be as well :) I watched the gameplay trailer and I'm literally shaking with excitement! Can't wait for this game, thanks NCsoft :D

7. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied